[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Oh alright. Thank you. Now I can say, I am one those who's feeling "kilig kilig" then. :happy2:This LMH post on July 2 made all these shipping ladies feel "kilig kilig" to the max! Next time I'd tell my hubby to make me "Kilig." hahahha.   Ahhhh...I can imagine how many ladies in the world are feeling the same way. Not yet over with separation anxiety from TKEM and then came the July 2 posts. How to move on?

I say, we just never move on and forever ship MinEun :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

28 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT THE MAKJANG DRAMA HAD A MAKJANG OST TO GO ALONG WITH IT...

THAT SONG....the most dramatic OST to ever exist in kdrama land... :joy:

30 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

while AVEEEEEEE MARIIIIIIIIAAAAA~~~~ is playing in the background

@makshimus' mane 

@jy_cohh

:lol:

hahha this ave Maria song + chasing each other/running scenes get your adrenaline rushing..most dramatic indeed!

Kwon Sang woo always walking in and around lotte world...

Moments when you wanted to smack Kim tae hee and stepmom for all the torture lol

They stopped making K- dramas like this now  :lol: I miss it!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 12

1 minute ago, Joojix said:

@makshimus' mane 

@jy_cohh

:lol:

hahha this ave Maria song + chasing each other/running scenes get your adrenaline rushing..most dramatic indeed!

wanting to smack Kim tae hee and stepmom for all the torture lol

They stopped making dramas like this now  :lol: 

I remember watching this drama VERY SERIOUSLY when I was young. And now, I can't stop laughing watching that YT video. So dramatic. 

I'm pretty sure I also made my mom buy me that heart/circle necklace. That's how much I was into this drama. I think I had the heart and my sister had the circle, cause obvi, didn't have a boyfriend at a young age :joy:

• LOL 18

everyone talking about Faith, where can i watch it? dont tell me VIki, I dont have Viki in my region :(.

btw, I feel sometimes (although very seldom) troll comes in to this thread, troll in disguise.. but I hope not. :rubchin:

phew... nevermind me... maybe i'm too sensitive :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

1 hour ago, krish indu said:

So its exactly whole package of an Indian show. Which is running successfully till now. I can't withstand indian shows either. Kk its better i didn't touch stairway to heaven

Omg so true :lol: I'm from India and this drama reminds me of Ekta kapoor drama's 

Oh lord! Too dramatic 

• LOL 4

This constant bringing up of 'A Muse' as somewhat of a bad thing is making me a bit glad I haven't shipped Kim Tae-ri with any of the well-known oppas. I might disappear off the Internet altogether if I have to fight anti-A Muse on the one hand and anti-The Handmaiden on the other. Sorry if a bit oot. Just getting tired of this. 

• Like 13
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, hazelnutlatte said:

I second you chingu. I swear this is my first (and will be the only one) time to pray for someone other than me and my family or friends (well sometimes I also pray for the world and its peace when I'm sane enough - thank you Holy Spirit).

yeah.. ME TOO!

this will be my first and my last time to do shipping business.

even though that “kilig kilig” ( I love this word now, thanks for letting the world  knows about this meaning guys *don’t know how tag in this forum) feeling is really FUN and make my life so much happier, but Insomnia, delulu and worrisome are just too much for me.

:crybaby:

• LOL 13

1 minute ago, Lisa_BB said:

This constant bringing up of 'A Muse' as somewhat of a bad thing is making me a bit glad I haven't shipped Kim Tae-ri with any of the well-known oppas. I might disappear off the Internet altogether if I have to fight anti-A Muse on the one hand and anti-The Handmaiden on the other. Sorry if a bit oot. Just getting tired of this. 

Oh gosh. I'm not the only one! Those OIM's are getting low again! I need to detoxify cause they're getting on my nerves. It makes me want to not ship KGE to anyone anymore!

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Oh gosh. I'm not the only one! Those OIM's are getting low again! I need to detoxify cause they're getting on my nerves. It makes me want to not ship KGE to anyone anymore!

Yeah, I just checked Twitter and that's a topic again. So you can imagine my "disappointment".

• Sad 9

7 minutes ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

Omg so true :lol: I'm from India and this drama reminds me of Ekta kapoor drama's 

Oh lord! Too dramatic 

Definitely. Ekta kapoor murdered indian dramas. All has the same formula. Arrogant rich male and poor female. Some how they will get married. But they didn't like each other. And they live together and fall in love. It goes for number of years. I can't with stand a drama even beyond 16 ep now. 

I think young ppls are more into netflix and amazon series. I don't know who watch this stupid shows. 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 7

17 minutes ago, magiclily said:

everyone talking about Faith, where can i watch it? dont tell me VIki, I dont have Viki in my region :(.

btw, I feel sometimes (although very seldom) troll comes in to this thread, troll in disguise.. but I hope not. 

phew... nevermind me... maybe i'm too sensitive :phew:

No, you're not. I thought the same too, so i put that post above serving as troll repellent, just in case <_<

12 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

I have my eyes on Kim Tae Ri too. She's super talented just like Kim Go Eun. And yes, i agree this is getting tiring. It's really unfair that many people treated her role in Eun Gyo as if she had commited a sin or a crime, without even care to study it first.

• Like 6
  • Love 11

1 minute ago, inbetween0and1 said:

No, you're not. I thought the same too, so i put that post above serving as troll repellent, just in case <_<

I have my eyes on Kim Tae Ri too. She's super talented just like Kim Go Eun. And yes, i agree this is getti g tiring. It's really unfair that many people treated her role in Eun Gyo as if she had commited a sin or a crime, without even care to study it first.

Sadly misogyny still exist today. I hate it when men were glorify for showing skins and women were degrade for doing the same.

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, krish indu said:

Definitely. Ekta kapoor murdered indian dramas. All has the same formula. Arrogant rich male and poor female. Some how they will get married. But they didn't like each other. And they live together and fall in love. It goes for number of years. I can't with stand a drama even beyond 16 ep now. 

I think young ppls are more into netflix and amazon series. I don't know who watch this stupid shows. 

I second u, I was into ITV but started K drama's since quarantine and I'm proud to say that I'm nvr going back to shitty ITV ever.

ITV needs an other decade to reform itself and by then I'll be an ajhumma :P

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 8