[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

:eats2:

Are we or are we not in the middle of launching a ship against our ship so the captain can step up? 

:idk:

Yes I think there's about to be a mutiny within this ship :joy::joy::joy:

• LOL 12

We can launch fakeships but honestly i don't think jhi is a strong candidate...no threat to lmh at all..and i cant understand ppl shipping him w syj either..i think he is more shippable w his latest FL..because he is too nice guy and a lil too timid for a guy. That is the vibe i got fr him.

Maybe u wanna use phj since he openly declared her to be her ideal type hahaha..eventhough he doesn't appeal to me 

But i think he would have more threat factor than jhi. 

*disclaimer:purely my opinion of each actors. We can agree to disagree because we cannot all like the same actors/actresses. I do not hate them. Nowadays we need to write disclaimer thank you for reading i know it is bad for our eyes but since we are all very well-versed in zooming from our captain's training we should be good.

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

16 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

underestimate just how strong KGE's feelings are for him NOW

And yet here we are. I HAVE to believe that both are madly in love with each other. I don't think we would have received the bread we received on her birthday if that was NOT the case.

:Megathanks:For saying this because i still see people saying she is still not there yet, lmh still need to do more before she say yes etc just because we didn't get to see much responses from her end but i also believe she has already opened her heart to him and that they are together in this. We just didn't get to see it because she won't be showing it from her end and its just great lmh is the one showing it. That is a way of protecting her.. i also can understand why she would not be showing it as much to us the public but i believe it will be different out of public eyes. She has said before in her interviews, i can't remember her exact words but basically she only wants to show her fans and the public her work and not about her personal life. 

But from her IG posts and the later part of the BTS and also judging from LMH actions we can safely say she is there already otherwise LMH will not be able to show us what he has thus far.

• Like 5
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, Lara2020 said:

I declare that I am in number 2!! Hahaha

@Heretorant you know where to put our chinggu here into that chart of yours huh :loolz:

Wasn't LMH in a committed relationship already by this time? Can someone confirm?

If he was, I actually hope that's NOT what he was thinking. I don't think he's like that. I will give you that I think he's always been curious about our KGE.

I read that they officially announced march 2015 but was caught by dispatch in feb..and bifan was in july..so yeah curious maybe but nothing more hahahaha

I think we have alot of candidates for that side of the line :sweats:

• LOL 18

40 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Have you seen this guys? This is a different version of the 2015 BIFAN Awards.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCNFNIdjwm4/

KGE wearing a white Chanel (I believe) bareback gown with leg revealing slits in front. And she was 2 seats apart from LMH. What do you think was the King's reaction when he saw the bareback Queen walking and seeing her sideways on stage, revealing the full curvature of her body? He was probably 6 ft away from stage. Thump....thump...thump LMH be like "(blink, blink, blink) who the heck is this girl? Where is this gravity coming from??" Contrary to my (relatively) younger mind, my imagination is unlimited. So I will leave it up to you to allow your imagination to roam...

Actually her dress isn’t a Chanel design, maybe her stylist sourced it from a SK designer as the name wasn’t mentioned, she only became one of the Chanel SK ambassadors in 2019. 

The dress is however subtle and sexy and accentuate her delicate curves which were clearly obvious for him to see and admire at the time, but for his imagination to roam... naah, if it did he would have stared a lot harder but he didn’t, He also doesn’t seem to be that kind of guy when in a committed relationship.  

• Like 5
  • Love 12

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@MinGoLove LEMME GO POKE THE BINJINS

Actually my mother is one of them, she might stab me in my sleep.  

LMH was actually my mother’s favorite Hallyu Star for YEARS and I was super confused because he didn’t debut until BOF and she doesn’t like anything after 2006.  She’s still stuck on Stairway to Heaven, Lovers in Paris, Full House...etc.

Sang Woo.  She thought Sang Woo’s name was Lee Min Ho.  For 10 years.  

Anyways she broke up with “Lee Min Ho” after CLOY and now she’s married to HB so...yup.

OMG I LAUGHED SO HARD OUT LOUD AT THIS

Do you mean Kwon Sang Woo?????? HOW DID SHE CONFUSE THE TWO they are SO DIFFERENT?! :joy:

• LOL 19

7 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I HAVE NO IDEA

WTF

LMH’s name in Chinese is “Li Ming Gao” and so she heard me babbling about how I wanted fried chicken because of effing Lee Min Ho and she’s like wait, why is he advertising chicken isn’t he pretty much retired?  And I’m like TF u talkin about bish, and so I showed her LMH’s Instagram (evil horrible place) and she had no idea who he was.  She also wasn’t impressed with Choco’s outfits.

So naturally I start researching memory care facilities to shove her into when she comes back over with Stairway to Heaven playing and shows me “Li Ming Gao”.

OMGGGGGGG YOU CRACK ME UP IM ABOUT TO PEE MY PANTS 

"Why is he advertising chicken isn't he pretty much retired"

:joy::joy::joy:

• LOL 21

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

:eats2:

Are we or are we not in the middle of launching a ship against our ship so the captain can step up? 

I think this is about so many videos being made about them and being fed in twitter and instagram yesterday. I noticed it too.

i browse these socmed via a simple hashtag #kimgoeun. Its less toxic and less OIM exposure i guess. I just let it take me to whatever topic about kimgoeun and then i get LMH topics eventually.  From my perspective, my feeds should reflect my friends and my preferences, since i use my personal twitter and instagram acct. *i am so lazy or just late to create a finsta and fanbased twitter hahahah!too exposed but the good effect was I dont get topics from posts that just escalate toxic emotions! So what i noticed on algorithm of the feeds of my accts are goblin, *bulk of it is this and due to the fact i click on it too, then JHI/tuneinforlove,a hint of CITT, hersingingprowess, beingstylish. These are the topics i read that completely has no other hashtags other than her name. 

So when i saw the forum and mirrored my feeds, i thought the algorithm of my feed was based on my previous personal preferences. I guess not! Because i did not click anything about JHI. Hahahah. The conspiracy of feeds. Hahahah! :rubchin:

• LOL 14

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Yes he was.

Y’all, let’s not go there. The lmh I know is someone who treats the women in his life well and with respect. I support someone who is loyal and honest. And I’m sure we all want that guy for kge. 

He was a fan and I’ll leave it at that. 

That’s more realistic, that he has been her long time fan. He even mentioned on one of his interviews that he was thrilled (more like star struck) with their first shoot, he felt like the actor, who he only saw in movies, came out of the screen, something to that effect. I don’t think it was love at first sight for them, i would say it’s more like love at beheading kiss or earlier but during TKEM.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

Talk about mutiny!!! i was surprised that some fans have already started this ship years ago... 

LO AND BEHOLD!! 

Captain IZZZ SHAKKIINNGGGGG...  where  @AgentQuake at??

@AgentQuake got lost and accidentally went to the BinJin thread. You showing Hyun Bin confused her even further. What should we do? Are we going to start being as serious as the shippers there? :scream:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 9