[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

little correction, chingu, but it's the name of the actress, not the character. Heheh

Holy Crap

I don’t even know that’s her name:wut:

I thought that it was just her character 

• LOL 12

I so wish our couples future like this and they post on ig for there fans...:

after 21years I will be an old gag with cataract eyes.....

so let’s do it after 10years  2 children and 2dogs..::

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

I love Goblin. I am a KGE fan. 

BUT - this kiss - as hot as it was - was WAY TOO perfect for it to be even remotely possible as "real." It is most definitely "reel." 

MEANWHILE - we have KGE making NGs during her kiss scenes with LMH and the director using those cuts anyways because they too CUTE!!!

:heythere:  annyeong chingu..

me too.. am KGE fans too since her debut actually, i really love her talent i can't describe in here how i admirer her bcos it's always be sensitive conversation.. glad to meet the real arjenia in here, u live in SK right?? 

yes true dear.. i think the bts tkem is enough to being proof about their sensual tension become real.. that's why i fallen become mineun shipper right now..

stay safe chingu :loveu:

• Like 5
  • Love 10

9 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I'm okay, babe. It's out in the open, so I just didn't click play.  I am still sane as can be.

:allgoodlol:

Be careful, maam. I'll find a new way to trap you asap. Just wait :kiss_wink:

Anyway, how are you and Faith? Have you finished it? 

• LOL 9

20 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

What now? She asked for it, okay?

A CHINGU IN NEED IS A CHINGU INDEED.

Heh. 

Edit:

YOU PEOPLE need to stop complaining. That's a video for f's sake. Just don't play it if you don't like it. If you still play it, then that means a part of you secretly likes it......

Just admit it already. I won't jugde.

I don't think i will anymore, i have enough.

Watching three different versions of thrust dance videos already last me forever, lol :cries3:

I should also thank you tho to put it out in the open, so my fingers won't repeat its sin, lol :shaq:

• LOL 9

3 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I thought that's a real word. Bahahahhaha I looked it up in the dictionary, thinking I need to brush up my English vocabulary. 

I've heard the term before but mostly in the street context hahaha. Like you, I was also thinking what does throuple mean? You would probably find it only in urban dictionary site XD

3 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:

if you're looking for someone to ambush disguise as a plant or sands or a rock or submerge in the water, i'll be more than willing to undertake it. 

Count me in! I think we will all be like those SWAT or military teams deep in camouflage.

Suddenly, there is someone in every nook and cranny hahaha...

• LOL 10

25 minutes ago, Prerna said:

@extrodinairey babe don’t come to page 833 your biggest nightmare is waiting for you thanks to @goldenashes97 and it’s not under spoiler anymore.....

you won’t be able to sleep at nights for atleast this whole year....

but in the hindsight you can help us guard LMH ig post and ping us once he updates.....

@makshimus' mane I think you will be needed soon for some whipping I can see the virtual face of someone with fire coming out.....

:onfirex:

wait what? who should i whip this time over? it's always @koreaboooo's duty for whipping but i'll give it a chance.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Be careful, maam. I'll find a new way to trap you asap. Just wait :kiss_wink:

Anyway, how are you and Faith? Have you finished it? 

Oh noes. I need to train my fingers to be synced with my brain.

I'm still at episode 4.  It pains me to watch daejang in pain.  I have very low tolerance watching anyone or anything in pain. Sob. Sob.

49 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Since you asked...... 

You're welcome.

Looks like you managed to stir the ship a little. 

:twerk2: 《 this emoji really looks like LMH tho.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 1
  • LOL 18

1 hour ago, navyblue said:

ok.. i want make it's clear, thats all only the past chingu and just being a part of KGE love life prosses to found the right man.. right now i guess they're just became sunbae and hobae level with a good relationship for all goblin squad.. bcoz KGE always maintain a good relationship with all her previous co star and they still meet up last year with goblin squad.. you can watch on YT bout this at the kbs

That's one really good kiss and also very good acting because they missed each other for years in that scene. But let's not forget too that Gong Yoo is a superb actor. He had more passionate and fiery kisses in his movies before. So I agree with you on this. KGE is not one to back down on a great performance. This is pure acting with lots of respect and admiration for each other but not the same kind with LMH that spells shyness and l o v e. 

:heart2::gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • Love 18

1 hour ago, makshimus' mane said:

real question now.

why does it take so long for the swoon to release the remaining bts? it's been three weeks and we're getting zilch? eyyyy.

I suspect it’s too sizzling hot for us to handle. 

:heart2beat:

I kept checking their YT channel everyday for updates. But NoOoOo......

:headbang:

• LOL 17

1 hour ago, navyblue said:

i had no doubt at all with our couple.. ok let's we back to the rules and don't mention to ex gf/bf and focus to our couple.. let's we protect our couple from OIM, haters or ex shipper

agree with your thoughts :)

let's focus on things that make us laugh happily B):wub::D

• Like 6
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

That's one really good kiss and also very good acting because they missed each other for years in that scene. But let's not forget too that Gong Yoo is a superb actor. He had more passionate and fiery kisses in his movies before.

I strongly agree with this chingu. He got a bed scene in A Man and A Woman movie with Jeon Do Yeon, and it's smolderingly hot.

6 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

KGE is not one to back down on a great performance. This is pure acting with lots of respect and admiration for each other but not the same kind with LMH that spells shyness and l o v e. 

Tbh i'm a bit sad because probably those scenes in TKEM will be the last kissing scenes we will have from them ever, unless by miracle both of them star in the same movie/project in the future. They indeed kissed as LG-JTE, but thanks to their sizzling chemistry we could see some of LMH-KGE too during the scenes.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, YaMomsChestHair! said:

He not only tackled her, nonononono, that was just take one y'all...the take of the final kiss in the aired version kept going...KGE started to lay back on the bed and he just followed along like the good boy that he is. He is still kissing her, homegirl did not know what to do with her hands, you hear the sound of the kiss and then right after This. Man. (Help me Lord...) brings his leg up onto the bed to be fully on top of her, when the director panicked and said...

I have a few more pages to read but I really can't let this one slip!!!! Oh my gosh, I'm literally laughing my head off, if my cat is not on my lap, I would be rolling on the floor!! I can't !!! Good thing my husband is not at home!!! 

:loolz:

Here some soompi points for you!

• LOL 16

14 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Tbh i'm a bit sad because probably those scenes in TKEM will be the last kissing scenes we will have from them ever, unless by miracle both of them star in the same movie/project in the future. They indeed kissed as LG-JTE, but thanks to their sizzling chemistry we could see some of LMH-KGE too during the scenes

Actually, best if they could act in a movie. Because that's something KGE loves doing and will also challenge LMH as an actor. I feel like KGE brought out the best in him. He performed super well in TKEM because KGE is also super good. They blended and vibed well. 

SBS is free TV so most scenes are toned down. That's the sad part. Lol

:twerk2:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 8

48 minutes ago, Heera said:

Holy Crap

I don’t even know that’s her name:wut:

I thought that it was just her character 

I asked my grandpa, and he said that Suzzanna was at the peak of her career when she was casted as Sundel Bolong, so the director decided to use her real name for the movie. My grandpa is a fan of hers, lol. 

@Countess Alessa yes, you should definitely check it out....

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREYduf6hT-5Og3bxNQo5U

• Like 3
  • Shocked 4
  • LOL 4