Quantcast

37 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Cough.

That ship might not be able to help us.  They have their own issues to settle.

Cough.

Shipping with BTS might work. But are we ready to deal with another level of OIM?

I'm pretty neutral. But that thought actually scares me.

:cheers:

But 1st there will be a battle in between BTS members to decide who is the candidate....

cant ship kge with everyone it will be too much for the poor soul to handle.,,,:

let’s go with Jungkook I like him.....

35 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Or we could use reverse psychology.

The Swifties don’t have much to do these days, we can bust out those LMH/Taylor rumors from 2016 and mobilize the Swifties and force KGE’s hand.  

on a side note WHERE DID THE LMH/TAYLOR RUMORS EVEN COME FROM

Snake Queen was juggling THREE dudes and Kanye at the time, HOW THE HELL DID THE LMH RUMOR EVEN START??

I also wanna know this mysterious story if anyone knws please let us also enjoy it.......

• LOL 5
  • Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

@Prerna it was freaking weird.  Taylor was fighting Kim and Kanye, just broke up with Calvin Harris and using Tom Hiddleston as a rebound to get away from CH while falling in love secretly with Joe Alwyn. Per her documentary she was also experiencing a lot of depression and convinced her career was over because of the Kanye Famous phone call.

All of a sudden the internet exploded with Taylor/LMH dating rumors everywhere, like it was EVERYWHERE.  LMH’s team even had to come out and say how weird and ridiculous it was, and publicly acknowledged that they had never even met each other. Then just radio silence for four years.

Weirdly enough, the articles came back out last month like “WEIRD THING YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT LMH”.

• LOL 22
3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

But 1st there will be a battle in between BTS members to decide who is the candidate....

cant ship kge with everyone it will be too much for the poor soul to handle.,,,:

I hope there is no Army here. But BTS are all little boys for our KGE. The actor I think that's most shippable (LMH of course is no. 1) to her is Jung Hae In. Why? 

- check out all their interviews in variety shows, she looks at him with the brightest smile 

- they look alike yes, but you get that a lot with married people actually. 

-KGE seems to be the stronger personality between them but she likes that about him

- JHI is cute. Let's admit that. Not as good looking as LMH but I bet he looks really good in person too. In fact KGE kept saying he's really cool and low-key admires him in front of all the other guests in the Happy Together interview.

LOL LOL LOL

:hwaiting2:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 11
29 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

While you ladies busy preparing the war, i'll just drop this not-so-important-important-fun-fact here:

his legendary short shorts from han river saga was actually from his fans B)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCLV_3CAty6/?igshid=wfa1d24mbg8q

the Chinese fans are giving shorts and all as gifts....I think it’s going to be designer gold leaves next ....:

minho boy are you ok with scintillating golden leaves ....::

:saitama:

• LOL 17
9 minutes ago, Prerna said:

may the level the Chinese fans are giving gifts ,,,,,

shorts and all I think it’s going to be designer gold leaves next ....:

minho boy are you ok with scintillating golden leaves ....::

He'd be okay.

I'm concerned of what will happen to the human population when that happens.

And this ship.  I may be the sole survivor here. Being the sane one. Oh and perhaps our first guy shipper, too. 

@AgentQuake and @Heretorant would probably be among the first casualties.

20 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Let's scratch this one. I get confused of the team members once they start changing their hair color.  It'll be a lot of work for me to know who's who.

:crazymad:

• LOL 15
2 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

He'd be okay.

I'm concerned of what will happen to the human population when that happens.

And this ship.  I may be the sole survivor here. Being the sane one. Oh and perhaps our first guy shipper, too. 

@AgentQuake and @Heretorant would probably be among the first casualty.

Excuse you

My family’s from China, I will be the one sending gold leaves

• LOL 15
26 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Please do not laugh. Hahahajajajjajajahajaja

IMG-20200704-165613.jpg

wtf is this ????? I am not a liberal arts student how to solve such a ridiculed theory....

my retina is going to get damaged coz of this...

.:whytho:

• LOL 18

they’re taking this seriously isn’t it?

cr to owner on twitter

On 7/4/2020 at 5:13 PM, AgentQuake said:

Weirdly enough, the articles came back out last month like “WEIRD THING YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT LMH”.

Oh wow. Ok. the takeaway here is no denial statement means the rumor is true.

Ship sailedddddd 

:rickroll:

• LOL 12
30 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

I'm a team Chanel no doubt! Even before KGE came into being. Thanks for sharing the article. It adds to my limited knowledge of the fashion world. I'm not a fashionista obviously.

Chanel >>>>>> Dior.   In terms of history, style and prestige.   Not that I don't like Dior, but Chanel is on another level. It's part of the big three (Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton).

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6
13 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

You'd be seeing his whole leg.

Will you survive?

Will his leg survive

I’ve only eaten like 1500 calories a day for the last 3 weeks

Everyone looks like roast beef right now

13 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:
  • LOL 13
2 minutes ago, gwin said:

Chanel >>>>>> Dior.   In terms of history, style and prestige.   Not that I don't like Dior, but Chanel is on another level. It's part of the big three (Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton).

I can't afford any of these. 

Unless I forgo my kid's education.  Then maybe I can buy 1. Wallet.

• LOL 20
20 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

I hope there is no Army here. But BTS are all little boys for our KGE. The actor I think that's most shippable (LMH of course is no. 1) to her is Jung Hae In. Why? 

- check out all their interviews in variety shows, she looks at him with the brightest smile 

- they look alike yes, but you get that a lot with married people actually. 

-KGE seems to be the stronger personality between them but she likes that about him

- JHI is cute. Let's admit that. Not as good looking as LMH but I bet he looks really good in person too. In fact KGE kept saying he's really cool and low-key admires him in front of all the other guests in the Happy Together interview.

LOL LOL LOL

no sorry anyone but jhi..siblings vibe too strong..and plus she could obviously look at him comfortably because they were absolutely just friends on friendly terms.. im ready to fight this one :saitama:

• LOL 15
3 minutes ago, Miadee said:

no sorry anyone but jhi..siblings vibe too strong..and plus she could obviously look at him comfortably because they were absolutely just friends on friendly terms.. im ready to fight this one 

We just need a temporary sacrificial lamb until WDH completes his MS.  He's a good candidate, no?

:twerk2:

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@Prerna it was freaking weird.  Taylor was fighting Kim and Kanye, just broke up with Calvin Harris and using Tom Hiddleston as a rebound to get away from CH while falling in love secretly with Joe Alwyn. Per her documentary she was also experiencing a lot of depression and convinced her career was over because of the Kanye Famous phone call.

All of a sudden the internet exploded with Taylor/LMH dating rumors everywhere, like it was EVERYWHERE.  LMH’s team even had to come out and say how weird and ridiculous it was, and publicly acknowledged that they had never even met each other. Then just radio silence for four years.

And I was wondering where did these 2 different continent ppl meet than i thought maybe Paris is the destination.....

Taylor was quite busy huh.....

ohhh my And here I thought making 2 ppl to fall in love from the same country is so difficult that we had to ship them like this......

:nomeme:

let’s continue with our war plans

• LOL 10
10 minutes ago, Miadee said:

no sorry anyone but jhi..siblings vibe too strong..and plus she could obviously look at him comfortably because they were absolutely just friends on friendly terms.. im ready to fight this one 

There's actually a KGE interview out there where she said he felt like a brother or maybe a friend. Tune in for Love Days. 

Found it: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBzTvtap1Q7/

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

You guys are openly discussing about shipping KGE with others? Did y'all forget LMH and his agency are lurking here? How can y'all leak the question paper like that?:ph34r:

• LOL 21