[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, acc2roxie said:

Omg yaaaaaas. Remember what happened with the cold noodles a few days ago??? 

When is WDH going to MS again? 6th right?

How about a mass farewell message for WDH from all of us on IG and twitter? The background picture being a picture of KGE and WDH. HAHAHAHAHA. xoxo Lots of love from the Royal Court Ladies :happyshakes:

OMG. Love this! This is a great idea!

:hypehype:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

On 6/30/2020 at 5:04 PM, mychoiyoung said:

See that?  After the playful banter and re-assuring hug between LMH and PSH,  LMH immediately disengaged - turned his back & went back to his corner

This is something that he did not do pre & during TKEM shoots. He lingered - either by a smile, by a repartee, by touch, by sight, by the simple angle of his body.  I could not remember a time the camera caught him turning his back on KGE.  Most telling was his tendency to search for her gaze, to capture it & lock into her eyes. And his laugh! Most of all, the precious sound of his laughter -- in response to whatever-KGE!

I dunno if it was taking LMH some time to disengage from being LG but it is remarkable how he continued to show even the gentlest of connection with KGE or of her character TE in all of their interaction, even after the camera had stopped. .

That's the difference I have been talking about.

Maam, have I told you I love you? I LOVE YOUUU! 

:please:

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

About that smooth legs of our boy, it’s actually common for Asian men to have smooth legs. My father is big and tall (180 cm), and he also has smooth legs, and they’re not shaved nor waxed. It’s just is(even smoother than my sister’s, her gene from my mother side (hairy) is quite dominant). We have mix Chinese heritage.
I believe Japanese and SK people have similar tendencies too. But long time Minoz surely can attest whether their idol has that trait or not.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Senseandstyle said:

Hands down CHANEL too. No question about that. 

True that. What I love about Chanel while its classy its inclusive in the sense that it can be used across generations, versatile and is gender bending.

Perfect example is the 2.55. You can use it from the streets to the suites without sacrificing style and luxuriousness. 

No offense to Hermes because its also another level of expensiveness but even its uber coveted Himalaya bag despite its off the charts price but its tacky to carry it on certain events.

Miranda Priestley will be puking pearls.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Moving on from the shadows, long legs, blurry eyes and so on and sharing with you gals and boi, this article. 

Hands up if you are Team Chanel! Team Kim Go Eun, with understated elegance but super empowered. 

Not dissing on X who is the face of Dior (atleast for most of her bags), Dior is also powerful, flamboyant and sooo extra. I have my extra days too but Team Chanel all the way! 

https://gofrenchyourself.mylittleparis.com/en/newsletter/97-595f448148737

Team Chanel >>> Dior

Though I like them both

Too exp to afford any of them.... need to survive on ramyeon to save $$$

:sad1:

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I need a break. Can someone tell me at what page the KGExSuzana comparison talk ends? I'm getting sleepy again. Sigh. This is why I said we should all refrain from talking about X-factors.

It's mentioned intermittenly. Good luck skimming through.

• LOL 9

2 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Moving on from the shadows, long legs, blurry eyes and so on and sharing with you gals and boi, this article. 

Hands up if you are Team Chanel! Team Kim Go Eun, with understated elegance but super empowered. 

Not dissing on X who is the face of Dior (atleast for most of her bags), Dior is also powerful, flamboyant and sooo extra. I have my extra days too but Team Chanel all the way! 

https://gofrenchyourself.mylittleparis.com/en/newsletter/97-595f448148737

Check this out too! KGE gives us a tour of what goes back stage at a Chanel studio. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCDp6V0J1Nv/?igshid=1m74g56r9ufn

She is such a beauty but looks very approachable. Elegant and smart. Someone, a man like LMH should really bring home to his mama. I'm sure he knows that too. That is why I know we are sailing at full speed. 

:happy2::whee!!:

• Like 6
  • Love 13

7 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I need a break. Can someone tell me at what page the KGExSuzana comparison talk ends

okay.. May I know where the hell the word Suzana comes from?

I’m from Indonesia, maybe some of you noticed that already.

And “Suzana” is really famous here.

It’s a horror drama character.

There she is.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRzmyOocx6QqPt2F-_HVQ

okay now.. stop talking about x factors

my fault

:whytho:

• Shocked 5
  • LOL 18

40 minutes ago, Heera said:

okay.. May I know where the hell the word Suzana comes from?

I’m from Indonesia, maybe some of you noticed that already.

And “Suzana” is really famous here.

It’s a horror drama character.

There she is.

okay now.. stop talking about x factors

my fault

From her name?  Since it starts with Suz? I'm the one who came up with that nickname. I'm from Indonesia too, hence I know of Suzana. A little correction, chingu, but it's the name of the actress, not the character. Heheh. 

For those who don't know, the late actress Suzzanna was gorgeous, but since she played so many horror characters, everyone in Indonesia associates her with Sundel Bolong, a ghost from Indonesian myth. It's often described as a beautiful young lady with long black hair. Which is also why I call that certain x-factor Suzana, lol.

She's beautiful, but merely a ghost to this ship. Let's not talk about her (and any other x-factors) unless completely necassary. 

Edit:

This is off topic but if you like horror stuff, like me,  you should totally check out the 2018 remake of Suzzanna's movies. It's on Netflix. This one stars other actress, obviously, but she used that make up thingy (Idk what it's called. Sorry) so she looks almost identical with Suzzanna. IT'S REALLY GOOD, I SWEAR. 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuinAZEJkXIxwbpeQaqlz

46 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

It's mentioned intermittenly. Good luck skimming through.

intermittenly...... Maam you have some fancy vocabulary:lol:

Edited by goldenashes97
  • LOL 20

Jokes aside, i want say this. I never fangirl any kdrama actor. I simply watch everyones drama. But this man broken that record. He is the hotest and handsome man i ever seen in sk. Ggone u r so lucky. 

I become a oppa fan. Omg what will i do? :crymeme:

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1