[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

15 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I can't afford any of these. 

Unless I forgo my kid's education.  Then maybe I can buy 1. Wallet.

I will have to sell my kidneys and liver for these ....:

• LOL 14

@extrodinairey @inbetween0and1 oh, quit complaining, you two! That's like the greatest hip thrust I have ever seen. We should be thankful to whomever made that gif. They're the real hero. 

Seriously tho. I can't believe you guys still fell for it. I've done it too many times I even lost count. Sigh. I guess I'll have some mercy and bless y'all with the cute version this time:

giphy.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

There's actually a KGE interview out there where she said he felt like a brother or maybe a friend. Tune in for Love Days. 

Found it: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBzTvtap1Q7/

Yes i watched almost all her interviews out thr i can find..and i don't have to hear her say that because her body and eye language says that loud and clear

Compare to this..

Look at this again people..i've watched this before but watching it again gives me butterflies

*she looks nervous here when he is doing the bf thing

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Not sure if this has been posted here but pay attention to No. 3 and 15. :please:

Saw someone asking about delusion and reality... brb

Interesting about the Han River... another coincidence to the love song vid LMH posted on his IG.

As for alternate KGE ships... there’s a lot. A large part of her charm is she’s just so shippable. You can ship her to a tree. :)

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

You guys are openly discussing about shipping KGE with others? Did y'all forget LMH and his agency are lurking here? How can y'all leak the question paper like that?

shhhh. That's the actual plan

:smort:

8 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

@extrodinairey @inbetween0and1 oh, quit complaining, you two! That's like the greatest hip thrust I have ever seen. We should be thankful to whomever made that gif. They're the real hero. 

Seriously tho. I can't believe you guys still fell for it. I've done it too many times I even lost count. Sigh. I guess I'll have some mercy and bless y'all with the cute version this time:

I'm soooo gonna tattle on you for loving another man's hip thrust. With receipt. Hmphhhhhh.

I'm blaming my fingers for moving faster than my brain everytime I fell for it.

8 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Interesting about the Han River... another coincidence to the love song vid LMH posted on his IG.

As for alternate KGE ships... there’s a lot. A large part of her charm is she’s just so shippable. You can ship her to a tree. :)

We have one here, with the lamp post. :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

Imagine how confused LMH would be. Just a few days ago, everyone wishing him happy birthday for KGE and then now everyone is telling WDH we will take care of KGE for him. :lol: We might as well just ship them 3 together. Why don't we throw them off and tell WDH, we will protect his pyeha for him?

Mind in the gutter now... LMH is the middle person of the throuple. 

:wut:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 13

14 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Seriously tho. I can't believe you guys still fell for it. I've done it too many times I even lost count.

Since i can't find a good enough reason to defend myself from the sin i had commited, i just go along with @extrodinairey's and blame my curious finger, lol

:lazyandfart:

• LOL 11

40 minutes ago, Miadee said:

no sorry anyone but jhi..siblings vibe too strong..and plus she could obviously look at him comfortably because they were absolutely just friends on friendly terms.. im ready to fight this one :saitama:

Then that will be a safe pseudo-ship for us bec we know they will not fall into the trap no matter how hard we try. I'm for JHI. He's an eligible bachelor too. So this will be believable. KGE FINDS HIM cute and handsome too. ( check Happy together interview hihihi ) 

Point is: we want to "prank" LMH that we shipping KGE with another guy but we dont want it to backfire and sink our ship. So lets choose a shippable "safe" ship. Got it? Xoxo 

• LOL 23

2 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

( check Happy together interview hihihi ) 

I watched that 2 or 3 times already :joy:

I couldn't watch the Movie previously but after seeing lmh and kge fell in love on set, i decided i could watch it now so i did last month hahhaha 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

Mind in the gutter now... LMH is the middle person of the throuple

I thought that's a real word. Bahahahhaha I looked it up in the dictionary, thinking I need to brush up my English vocabulary. 

• LOL 12

1 hour ago, Lisa_BB said:

Should I let this one convince me now? Coz I'm really there now. :lol:

I can see the hair also!

but I don’t wanna be too delutional in the other side of me..

My heart : That’s KGE or at least long hair woman. Definitely not LMH himself 

My mind : please look at closely with his original post, that is just the reflection of his clothes. They really make same line.

please LMH.. safe us..

just give us a very clear clue! Don’t you care to your fan’s eye? 
:surprisedwut:

• LOL 21

24 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

We need to set up a patrol around the entire Han River

This is why they put so much PPL - we use the app when we get hungry because no breaks, we use the ginseng packets for stamina when we have to body slam LMH, the lip balm when our faces crack from the windy breeze at the river, and the coffee so we don’t fall asleep and miss them sneaking past us

”It’s all part of a plan”

We will also need bulletproof vests in case Army shows up to murder us 

if you're looking for someone to ambush disguise as a plant or sands or a rock or submerge in the water, i'll be more than willing to undertake it. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, gwin said:

Chanel >>>>>> Dior.   In terms of history, style and prestige.   Not that I don't like Dior, but Chanel is on another level. It's part of the big three (Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton).

Agreed 101% with this and in terms of resale value of its handbags, its at par with Hermes. And its vintage pieces (given that its in pristine condition) are sometimes sold x5 from its original price.

Like KGE, Chanel's design principle is simpler than most fashion houses but it exudes timeliness and classiness. Its worth the investment.

• Like 17
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, Miadee said:

no sorry anyone but jhi..siblings vibe too strong..and plus she could obviously look at him comfortably because they were absolutely just friends on friendly terms.. im ready to fight this one 

Hahaha! Won't fight you on this one. Actually, you might have a point. He's like family (siblings yes), such that he's the only one who made it to KGE dad's insta grid among all her co stars. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnsfpMlnSDH/?igshid=116hheohs4uhv

I used to think they were probably together because many times JHI was asked if he had a gf and he would point KGE and his poster (happened in the guerilla date). 

But all that is the past now. I'm here because I also believe in this ship. 

:luvarrow::happydance:

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, Countess Alessa said:

Agreer 101% with this and in terms of resale value of its handbags, its at par with Hermes. And its vintage pieces (given that its in pristine condition) are sometimes sold x5 from its original price.

Like KGE, Chanel's design principle is simpler than most fashion houses but it exudes timeliness and classiness. Its worth the investment.

Hands down CHANEL too. No question about that. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1