[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Moving on from the shadows, long legs, blurry eyes and so on and sharing with you gals and boi, this article. 

Hands up if you are Team Chanel! Team Kim Go Eun, with understated elegance but super empowered. 

:hypehype:

Not dissing on X who is the face of Dior (atleast for most of her bags), Dior is also powerful, flamboyant and sooo extra. I have my extra days too but Team Chanel all the way! 

:heart1:

https://gofrenchyourself.mylittleparis.com/en/newsletter/97-595f448148737

:piggydance::bunnywar:

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

27 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Are you sure we are ready for LMH 's wrath when he starts to post at every hour past midnight just to remind us shippers to steer back to the correct track???

I should still be okay. I had my normal sleep hours even when he was having his morning sing along by Hangang. I only had to act serious in the office while backreading B)

So sane shippers will sail steer the ship properly while the rest can do your thang.

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

@DianaMishka I’ve been unproductive at work since the first day TKEM premiered, your girl is now a broke bish because of KGE/LMH.  I’m Team Goodwill and dumpster diving at this point, with a little bit of Macy’s clearance section at 80% off.

I too, can only afford one pair of shorts at this point.

spent my quarterly bonus on fried chicken every Friday because of those two.

• LOL 22

3 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

And you can't afford even 1 top??? Oh dear me... what a honourable sacrifice for our beloved LMH/KGE... let me send you some tees... :D

• LOL 17

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

He actually reacts best when we mention subships. Especially KGExWDH.

With WDH thrown out of the picture from 6th , we need a new candidate as the sacrificial lamb at the alter of love.

Applications are invited. 

Job criteria- has to be a Human. Maximus, Minomi and Choco may not need to apply.

My suggestion is KKN ( only shippable TKEM cast available at hand) or JHI (though they look like siblings, he is the only oppa KGE follows in IG). During the press con of tune in for love, KGE cried and JHI went all the way to bring tissue for her. Such a gentleman. Wonder what would LMH do in that situation. Giddyboy would offer his handkerchief and start patting her head.

:please:

• Like 1
  • LOL 21
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@DianaMishka I’ve been unproductive at work since the first day TKEM premiered, your girl is now a broke bish because of KGE/LMH.  I’m Team Goodwill and dumpster diving at this point, with a little bit of Macy’s clearance section at 80% off.

Thank goodness kimchi is sold out or that would've put you more in debt.

• LOL 16

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@DianaMishka I’ve been unproductive at work since the first day TKEM premiered, your girl is now a broke bish because of KGE/LG.  I’m Team Goodwill and dumpster diving at this point, with a little bit of Macy’s clearance section at 80% off.

Exhibit A, definitely.

I see a few more joining HR. at the bottom of the chart as the day progresses.

• LOL 14

Just now, effyisme said:

And you can't afford even 1 top??? Oh dear me... what a honourable sacrifice for our beloved LMH/KGE... let me send you some tees... :D

I live in Washington state, we’ve got lots of leafy trees ready for picking

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 18

1 minute ago, Indianfan said:

With WDH thrown out of the picture from 6th , we need a new candidate as the sacrificial lamb at the alter of love.

Suggestions are invited. 

Job criteria- has to be a Human. Maximus, Minomi and Choco may not need to apply.

My choice is KKN ( only shippable TKEM cast available at hand) or JHI (though they look like siblings, he is the only oppa KGE follows in IG). During the press con of tune in for love, KGE cried and JHI went all the way to bring tissue for her. Such a gentleman. Wonder what would LMH do in that situation. Giddyboy would offer his handkerchief and start patting her head.

I'm waiting for the guttershipper to answer what he can offer to wipe her tears.

We've been discussing it for 2 days.  The item still appears on this page, too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

4 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

I was thinking about this experiment as well.. imagine Dohwan's face receiving hundreds if not thousands comment linking him to Ggone.. 

"Dear Dohwan, take care! Dont worry we will take care of your love, Ggone, while you're away"

"Good luck for your next journey! we will miss you, but we know Ggone will miss you the most! HWAITING!! look forward to the wedding bells after you finish the service!"

"I bet Ggone is crying a river now.. the love of her life is going for 2 years..."

We know how active he is in IG.. surely he'll read and  mention this to the TKEM group chat... 

Soompi should have a King emoji/reaction.  I would've given that to you.

This might work!

• LOL 15

3 minutes ago, acc2roxie said:
  9 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

I was thinking about this experiment as well.. imagine Dohwan's face receiving hundreds if not thousands comment linking him to Ggone.. 

"Dear Dohwan, take care! Dont worry we will take care of your love, Ggone, while you're away"

"Good luck for your next journey! we will miss you, but we know Ggone will miss you the most! HWAITING!! look forward to the wedding bells after you finish the service!"

"I bet Ggone is crying a river now.. the love of her life is going for 2 years..."

We know how active he is in IG.. surely he'll read and  mention this to the TKEM group chat... 

I'm desperate. Lets do it. Hahahahah. But I need a new account to do this, LMH might be tailing. He might abandon me from this ship :ph34r:

• LOL 22

14 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Dear Dohwan, take care! Dont worry we will take care of your love, Ggone, while you're away"

Aye that’s brilliant! 

Everyone..kaja!.. flock to WDH latest ig post now. 
:evilelmo:

• LOL 14