[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I think I'm gonna need a looooong rest to re-energize myself before backtracking 100+ pages. I'm gonna go take a nap for now. 

Laters. 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

:dorashakes:

Nice trap you set there girl @goldenashes97 you got me alrite, i clicked and unclicked in a split second! lol :D

(please, please my brain stop recalling that move! *mission-failed-brain-has-finished-downloaded-all-data)

:Woah:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 19
  • Awesome 1

Gosh at this rate, we need shippers to go on patrol round the clock. We need the Royal court people to take turns in checking all the SNS outlets. The amount of panic I had when I woke up late this morning because of that 3:40am KST post was beyond me.  :sweating:

• LOL 22

35 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

This is what I call exhibit A

Not me. I have sane normal human vision

Another exhibit A

wht heck gals wht kinda eyes are you blessed with....

I have to go and call my ophthalmologist

and take his class I am bloody paying bomb for my routine checkup’s and still not have a vision like yours....

or maybe call my mom and question my genes.....

:wut:

***** exhibit A gals I have a standing ovation for you guys.....Some twerking for your great shining eyes... 
:twerk2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

15 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I need to admit I am tech challenged and all I know is to zoom in and out using my fingers on my phone. Definitely need the super-tech savvy shippers to do the investigative work of his IG posts.

In fact, a few possible pictures of his mobile phone's wallpaper were speculated and each one of them looked possible to me! How can it be? My eyes must be playing tricks because every piece of picture seemed to match with that on his phone! :wacko:

It doesn't make sense why he takes pictures of himself looking at blank papers stapled together. Why is he even still carrying a bag while sitting down to read anyway?

This whole shipping saga must quickly end soon with some proper announcements or revelations so that we can all be at peace and at ease. I cannot live my life to only be thinking of them. My mind should rightfully be filled with thoughts of my kids, family, work, heck maybe about world problems. Not about some celebrities' love life! :crazy:

I was driving earlier and all I am thinking of in my head were imaginary conversations between LMH and KGE, where he was telling her the story of his accident, scar, etc and she went all teary and feeling sorry for him, resulting in him wiping her tears, patting her head, telling her he is totally fine now... 

I am in a grey area between being in the real world and an imaginary world. Helpppp!!!

Wargghhhh count me in. It disturbs my beauty sleep. And i even dream about them many times. Im a mess. They already started their new real love, but we stranded in between :smashes:

• LOL 17

40 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

im going to be honest here. what i saw was some wavy lines which i associated with long hair of a woman, it looked like hair to me too. but the rest is history. :fun:

@extrodinairey i was talking about the phone. THE PHONE. why are you always picking up on me? WHY MOM?

wavy lines became hair.....

God knows knows what’s next......

:crymeme:

• LOL 15

19 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Gosh at this rate, we need shippers to go on patrol round the clock. We need the Royal court people to take turns in checking all the SNS outlets. The amount of panic I had when I woke up late this morning because of that 3:40am KST post was beyond me.  :sweating:

I have to agree with this @graceyco lol

In fact i had missed the party for two times already: his Dancing Universe video and his short shorts photo. I happened to be awake when he uploaded that bordered han-river photo, but already in sleepy state.

Sacrifices shippers made for their captain! lol :lol: it seems that we should adjust our sleeping hours too to keep up with their midnight date schedule

:facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 16

17 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Hi ladies!! 

Firstly..

Secondly...

Thirdly..

Ladies - I definitely belongs to the delusional side but its more positive realistic delusional.. cant blame me though.. it's all LMH the captain's fault!!!! B)

Hiiii ... :heythere:

thought  if I pass Ur quote or just not seeing u sometimes ... I like Ur research :D.

Anyway, all

Does anyone knows, what college Is Minhossi graduated from ? And what did he studied ?

In my Opinion He might studied a Public Relations Majority Bussines Sales and Marketing . .. coz it's not just about sales & Marketing strategy only. .. it's how He engaged with Public. He is more to be a business man than Actor. 

Ffffhhh ... Look now ... Everything is just bring a huge success effect. Wow .. I still remember your Quote @effyisme "what is impossible for LMH ... He can sell anything under his name ... (Something like that).

During mid June till 22nd July , Mid Up Florists will gain a huge sales Profit. 

Cake shops, ....and many more , causing by MYMent than His B'day then Her then Wdw later ... 

I'm blank now... I prefer to read all the happy comments ,shipper research,  news , coz I think I'm over :headbang:... 

Dating Announcements Please ... 

• LOL 17
  • Awesome 3

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Is he planning to post every other day during God forsaken hours until everyone turns crazy and became bald from pulling our hair out???? 

He better drop the freaking bakery now since we have so much breadcrumbs that I'm starting to suffer from chronic indigestion :D

I don't think there is another ship similar to ours... the level of analysing, dissecting and FBI-style investigations is out of the world here.. we are discussing things that no other shippers are doing.... B)

At the level he is going with his post and all that on- off showing love I am dead sure even MYM won’t be able to clean the RickRoll'D that our captain is throwing around....

it’s better that they come up with whtever defence mechanism they are planning and throw the nuclear bomb so that I can save my hair,,,my eyes,,,,my heart,,,,my brain,,,,my stomach .....

I feel like my whole body has become a mess coz of this boy...:

if I go to the ER now they won’t understand from where to start with my body......

:rubchin:

• LOL 23