[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

This is what I call exhibit A

im going to be honest here. what i saw was some wavy lines which i associated with long hair of a woman, it looked like hair to me too. but the rest is history. :fun:

@extrodinairey i was talking about the phone. THE PHONE. why are you always picking up on me? WHY MOM?

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Ladies - I definitely belongs to the delusional side but its more positive realistic delusional.. cant blame me though.. it's all LMH the captain's fault!!!! 

How can realistic describe delusional? Please explain.

This sounds like a psychology final paper question.

• LOL 16

28 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Hello and Welcome back @goldenashes97 and salute to your determination. Hope that exam went well:lol: 

Please let me borrow your focus, my stupid RickRoll'D almost sent the screencap of Lee Min Ho’s IG post to my work GC while prepping my laptop for an emergency work meeting. :crazily:

If my career flop at this point, I’m gonna blame LMH for life and charge him for my severance and early retirement fee. 

Oh no, chingu. No no no. If there's one thing we need to focus on, it's our career! We can't lose our job bcs we need to save up our money. We need to fly to South Korea to attend MinEun's wedding, remember? 

43 minutes ago, Joojix said:

it’s okay @goldenashes97 don’t worry about your exams you’ve graduated already In investigative journalism summa cum laude with a PHD  in photo analysis in Soompi

dispatch will hire you now :lol:

Hhm. Chingu, that sounds tempting.... 

Do you think I should quit my job and drop out of grad school now? I don't mind working for Dispatch. That should be an amazing experience. I may even get more inspiration to finish my script...

:rubchin:

• LOL 19
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

im going to be honest here. what i saw was some wavy lines which i associated with long hair of a woman, it looked like hair to me too. but the rest is history. 

wavy long hair and why is it blonde in my vision

:surprisedwut:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 23

2 hours ago, Stunning Sunset said:

The entertainment industry still remains  male dominated worldwide. Men hold the purse and power from writer, producer, filmmaker and other production members  to actors . Aside from the roles which are spotlighted on ML, the pay between him and FL has wide disparity. For the same amount of work and other factors, ML receives a much higher professional fee.  Women are treated with discrimination, are subordinated (2nd class) or marginalized (set aside/invisible) from family, academia, to church, media, entertainment and other institutions. This low treatment of women is perpetuated by the media and the fans. There is no equal treatment no matter how equally good or better the FL is. And visuals are sexualized or commodified. When they can't find fault with the FL's acting, they don't tackle that and focus on the physical aspect aside from the OIM perspective.  That's why those fans who validate KGE as a great actor have to make their voices be heard more and louder, hopefully, in the mainstream, instead of being in the underground. I don't know if I have explained it much. The issue here is gender inequality. 

Oh my apology for not introducing a lil bit of myself. Been a fan of KGE since her social commentary film A Muse and watched all her films & dramas. But my social development work has been demanding.  Thankful of stumbling in this platform after TKEM but able to go back only earlier on the bookmarked page. We're a happy, funny, logical  & witty bunch here. I feel the warmth of everyone and d love we have for our sweet angel, the brainy and deep KGE.

• Like 12
  • Love 9

14 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Hahaha! Let me help you visualise it. If we're looking at the same picture. In the picture, you will see KGE's back and the long black hair is prominent. She is facing LMH you can see his head. I think this picture is from the scene where the two of them were face to face. Remember that BTS that she was supposed to tie her hair? And he ran off after looking quite long in her eyes? That scene. Lol! 

doctor coming for you first

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 16

Twitterians. Never fail to WOW.

'Midnight dating' is the latest keyword.

I gave it my best try already but still failed to see that long-haired figure everyone talked about. Then suddenly came a help and now i finally see it thanks to @eevaib, lol

• Like 1
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

It’s not our fault, other ships have couples who just stare at each other for five minutes

LMH and KGE were about to do an XXX beheading 

Yes thats why i will gave lmh best hormone control award:wub:

• LOL 19

10 minutes ago, krish indu said:

I am checking other shipping threads. To know do all the shippers are this level gutterminded.This is the only shipping that all the gutterminded and witty people belongs.All the shipper threads discussing about couple chemistry, etc.and here we discuss abt oppas long leg, shorts, shoe size, shadows.well done 

We deserve best shipper award

I mean most of us came from watching TKEM. Blame the drama for ending, now we have to move our analytical skills elsewhere. Best place to use it would be on our ship. 

Inspect Will Smith GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
  • Awesome 3

40 minutes ago, MinLyn said:
When I see my heart in your eyes, our memories come to me...
I think if you were to decipher the lyrics of the song, it means our King is wearing his heart on his sleeves and he desires to see our Queen's emotions and feelings being shown in her eyes while beautiful memories of all the times they have spent together filming TKEM are still vividly etched in his mind.

Hello to all you ladies, i had discovered this forum right after TKEM ended as i was trying to cope with the withdrawal syndromes haha, ans i am having the BEST time reading and laughing at your analysis on every move the captain is making, he's definitely enjoying seeing us going nuts theorizing like this.

@MinLyn your post about that specific part from the lyrics

When I see my heart in your eyes, our memories come to me...

doesn't it remind you all about what he said in the press conference, how her eyes are changing every minute.... He obviously keeps looking at them and seeing his drowning heart in them :D

• Like 6
  • Love 17