[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

HI LADIES I'M BAAAAACK 

And I'm 107 pages behind. Hahaha. Hahahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm doomed...

I’ll give you a quick summary. Lmh and Kge are confirmed dating  :shaq:

edit: @Heretorant hahahahaha lol i was saying the same thing

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

HI LADIES I'M BAAAAACK 

:loveu:

And I'm 107 pages behind. Hahaha. Hahahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm doomed...

guurlll welcome back i've missed you hahahaha 

good luck! good luck! good luck!:tenor:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 11

@Heretorant Put me at the top of the sane shippers list.  I go by only facts and logic and I can stop shipping at any time.

On that note I still maintain that SJ was the second savior because again, the facts and logic deem it so.  It was just a blink and miss it scene and all of you losers blinked and missed it. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@extrodinairey 

(Sane shippers)

——————————————————— (Line) ME

(Delusional shippers)

@HR. :lol:

Choose your side everyone :lol:

@HR. I’m going to troll you forever :lol:

And whoever sees anything from the blue-y phone thing should be somewhere near HR. too

:Megalol:

• LOL 17

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Two things are happening to me right now and I’m very unhappy about this 

1. I keep staring at the phone picture and it’s starting to go all swirly like a kaleidoscope my head hurts

2. when I take a break from the phone I start staring at Daddy Long Legs and all I can see is crispy white meat chicken and I think I licked my screen 

send help 

why did I ever start TKEM

oh yeah BC the trailer was epic AF and LMH looked so hot and KGE roundhouse kicked a bish 

Better than me. I just see blur. All blur. Can't even be delusional about it. :sweatingbullets:

I need to borrow some eyes so I can see what you guys are seeing.

frustrated cat GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Eonniedeul, I know that already. I might be inactive here, but I still go to instagram from time to time. Can you imagine how hard it was for me not to come to this forum? I knew that if I came here and started reading your comments, I'd forget to study and end up staying all night long discussing about MinEun with you guys? And I might end up failing my exams and get beaten up by my mom and endure being rediculed by my brothers? Yes. I had to hold it in reaaally hard. It was agonizing.

I know the events, but I don't want to miss reading your comments. What do I do now......  

Take my points.

You have major will power. I would have not survived a day without coming on here. Proud of you chingu! 

Look at me, my fingers are about to fall off from typing too much on soompi and I’m still here :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Awesome 2

22 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@extrodinairey 

@AgentQuake claims she belongs here 

(Sane shippers)

——————————————————— (Line) ME

(Delusional shippers)

@HR. :lol:

(Line)    ———————————————————————

(Gutterland)

@AgentQuake actually belongs here 

Choose your side everyone :lol:

@HR. I’m going to troll you forever :lol:

@Heretorant

Can I float between sane shipper and gutter land.....

I am happy there ....

.::rickroll:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

22 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Eonniedeul, I know that already. I might be inactive here, but I still go to instagram from time to time. Can you imagine how hard it was for me not to come to this forum? I knew that if I came here and started reading your comments, I'd forget to study and end up staying all night long discussing about MinEun with you guys? And I might end up failing my exams and get beaten up by my mom and endure being rediculed by my brothers? Yes. I had to hold it in reaaally hard. It was agonizing.

I know the events, but I don't want to miss reading your comments. What do I do now......  :sad1:

it’s okay @goldenashes97 don’t worry about your exams you’ve graduated already In investigative journalism summa cum laude with a PHD  in photo analysis in Soompi

dispatch will hire you now :lol:

• LOL 23