[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

If shippers can find this exact picture of (KGE :ph34r:) his wallpaper. It's the end ya'll...

20200704-102230.jpg

i'm sorry to poke a needle on your balloon. but that's actually my mane, my fabulous gorgeous mane. i recently dyed it to black. B)

yes i'm delusional then what? will anyone beat my as$ for that, i'll welcome all the whippings. i'm so trained at receiving them. bring it on!

on a serious note, yes i saw it too. oops. if anyone comes saying it's him wearing extensions, wait, i'll take you see a doctor. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

Whaaaat? Another update and so many pages to back read on. Before I lose my thought, I just want to share my observations. 

1. He is trolling us. That looks like a blank paper he is reading and took a picture somewhere, where there are reflections and shadows that fans need to dissect once again. 

:hwaiting2:

2. They both did something to their hair.  It's like going back to when they first met as KGE and LMH at the BIFAN awards, showing the world their true selves and that they love each other not as JTE and LG. 

3. I cannot with his shaved legs?

Do men in Korea especially celebrities really shave their legs? He looks so feminine in his recent update, with crossed legs and white long socks? I remember KGE has a similar picture of wearing shoes this way.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS_W0xfAimW/?igshid=1kjt4ssf5o7nk

:letsgo: These two - just officially date already please.

• LOL 9

6 minutes ago, YaMomsChestHair! said:

That is probably psychologically impossible. Even if they just become friends, it is better than nothing...Although the entirety of this thread has other plans in mind haha

A visual of everyone here watching this ship...

LOL ING on the cat gif. We are on the wait and see phase. Hahaha. I can't! 

:bashful:

• LOL 8

Annyeong chingus! 

I’ll let the twitterverse and weibo do all the work with that 3AM post from our captain :P since all I see were the Bifain 2015 hairstyle, blank pages of paper and short shorts and LMH trolling us. :facepalm:

Meanwhile, I saw that our Queen is now a thread of bottled drinks or whatevah but still so pretty

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCKjMg7p7DN/?igshid=10tyf94lnec1c

BF958-E04-4-B3-B-45-A8-83-D3-163006-D8-B

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Hmmm so if it’s her sweatshirt, he’s at least 7 inches taller and the shirt is baggy on him, so it’s either a REALLY REALLY REALLY weird coincidence, because that’s not a super common pink, or they have matching shirts, or he stretched it out in his washer/dryer.

I need access to his apartment to do a maintenance review on his laundry machine.  It appears to have some issues that, I, the technician, must fix.

Lol i can't imagine LMH being domesticated and doing Laundry... but i must admit that is one sight to behold :piggydance:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, jmonickie said:

I've been reading tarot for a few years now but mostly read for myself and my friends hahaha I dont consider myself a professional I'm a beginner at best :P And yes it is my thing I love it! and I'm into Astrology too if I know LMH and KGE birth time I'd share with you guys what I could interpret but unfortunately we don't have the exact time of birth for both. 

I don't have time to reply to you @jmonickie because of the king's post sorry :sweatingbullets:
I've been very interested in tarot actually but I haven't got a chance to meet a reader. How exactly do you do the reading? What exactly do you need? And interesting when you say "energy" because my friend had a tarot reading and the reader share to me doing tarot gives her that "spiritual" experience and she talked about energy too...... Is it the same with you? Sorry a bit out of topic, just curious on how do you find KGE and LMH energy, something like that.

• Like 10

Sorry gals wanted to see other aspects of the pic but not able to move from the short shorts here....:It’s getting shorter day by day I hope kge has kept those leaves she will need them soon......

:rubchin:

wht are you trying to do captain can you be a little blunt here ....

like what I have burst my ovaries for you,,,,went into early menopause and now also prepared myself to visit a shrink

like wht are you a vampire gonna suck up all our blood slowly.....god damn you know you have fans all over the world now and some ppl wanna sleep post drooling and analysing the whole day.....you don’t spare us in nights also.....do you want my eyes to pop out from the sockets.....what's with all the trolling you doing on us.....

and effing please stop showing your milky legs you are the One igniting the hormones of all the OIM ......:

kge please come to the rescue of your dork boy .....:he has become to sensual these days .....::

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

So he got a real whipping from the leading ladies in his life.....his sister(MYM) and kge for putting that video yesterday ......

they must have told him to keep his chads in place which obviously he cannot these days and he posted and everyone knows wht happened later....

so to cover up his act he posted midnight again.....

but minho boy these acts won’t work on the FBI/CIA agents here ....,.they have not left your finger nail and even one strand of your hair alone how can you cover up a whole day of drama you made with two post......

My dear kge you don’t have one subtle lover here he is all over the place......

*****see your xxxxxxxx small shorts are in the news again......

:bashful:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14