[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, Miadee said:

LMH you need to STOP posting your sexy legs OIMs are creeping out from all corners 

Maybe he posted to please his OIMS as these pictures accentuate his long legs?

Or maybe he's trolling us knowing us shippers are going to dissect everything?

Or maybe someone told him about the shorts conversation we had in this forum?

Or maybe he's giving us something to dream about tonight....Okay I'll stop now:hooray2:

:poledance:

• LOL 12

IMG-2614.jpg

:rubchin:

I have been looking at my phone and rotating it and still find no clue if it's minomi or a girl's head. Yesterday I said, my heart please be well. Today I hope my brain will recover soon. I'm dizzy :blink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 20

Thoughts that crossed my mind:

1) why can't he be more obvious with KGE like him showing us he has long legs? Why??

2) hmmm.. I feel like KGE got mad at him and told him to fix it (the expression of them in the Tae Kwan do scene where she got upset at him for bringing Yeong to Korea) he chooses a random picture sets him alarm and post at random morning hour. Office shouldn't be opened at that hour

3) This is just a random post to display his legs/shorts.

He is very skinny though hope he is okay.

:hotinhere2:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 18

8 hours ago, leetaera said:

Hi guys, I’ve finally decided to unlurk thanks to none other than the captain of this ship!!! I mean, if anyone wants to blame shippers for stirring, I think we should all point fingers at the captain because he basically rocked the entire boat and created wavessss. I also needed to unlurk to say that if all of these bread(crumbs) end up to nothing, I think we should all definitely walk up to LMH and ask to be compensated for our psychological trauma

I was honestly trying hard to not get too deep but yesterday’s events had me wrecked hahahaha 

.P.S I also found WDH’s low key mock at us on his instagram story hilarious 

I cannot stop laughing while reading “we should all definitely walk up to LMH and ask to be compensated for our psychological trauma”:D.but you really made the point. Minho is the captain of the ship! they’re just trying to tell the whole universe they’re  in love. We shippers don’t even have to make effort to notice that:D:D ....In the past one month I’d been asking myself if I was getting crazy? Am I out of my mind? should I extract myself & be more focused on my job?? Well eventually I realized that the sweet couple are making my mood & day brighter and happier, so I should keep watching them to keep myself in a healthy status lol:lol:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 5
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Niki Idy said:

I actually think they have changed their dating pattern from day time to nighttime, which actually makes sense since they are so highly profiled 

I agree - wasn't KGE up at 5:30am commenting on IG a few days ago???

• Like 9
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, HR. said:

MYM probably advised him to post early in the morning again to neutralize the fire he caused. They probably thought this will make things look less obvious and deleting the posts isn’t an option. But they’re a little too late. We shippers move faster than the speed of light, always on the lookout for crumbs *chef’s kiss*

my shipper logic also says so..he needed to update again at wee hours to make it as his "new normal" and showing his sexy legs to distract fans after the brouhaha yesterday :lol:

• LOL 15

2 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Hands up if this was u

In my defense, it was afternoon where I live when he posted. :phew: Not that crazy to be doing this at 3am.

Also I scroll slower than that. Got to look more carefully at the details. Also focus more on the main details like reflection and phone. cough

• LOL 24

2 hours ago, jmonickie said:

BUT WE KNOW BETTER!!!! :w00t: he does this often after proclaiming his love haha remember the beach pictures with KGE, he followed it up with pictures of himself, and pictures with staff :P

That is true..remember the sunset photo..he also followed by 2 other watever watever pic of himself..

Same goes to the BEHEADING bts still pic..he posted another to show ohh headphones theme but we know what he actually wanted to show :P

• LOL 16
  • Love 1