[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

ok guys.. so after we discussed all about how brave our captain was with that love song post in KGE’s birthday party. 

I’m thinking how LMH will handle his TKEM gang, and his F4 gang!

(ok wdw just teasing him directly by liking his video)

what about others?? They must be crazily teasing him :twerk2:

even us, that have our own life, still talking about this from wake up until sleep.

how about KGE’s friend/staff/family and ofc from LMH’s inner circle also..

I can’t imagine how much the wave for our captain to handle in his real life..

:wut:

figthing our captain!!!

:doggie:

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

These are some reasons why man would post something romantic according to my husband : the man is simply helplessly romantic OR he's the type who loves attention (LOL).. OR (this is where it gets interesting) if he is in relationship, he wants to keep his girlfriend so much.. OR if he's still pursuing the girl, it might be a gesture to convince the girl.. even to the point he's asking help from their friends to convince the girl.. because sometimes girls need some push from people they trust that this man is really in love with her.. according to my husbands woman sometimes needs to hear it from other people.. LOL 

So yeah, my husband agreed that posting something romantic like this is not easy for man who proclaimed to be not romantic type.. 

I think I need to add. Cancerians are on both categories. We're romantic and we also love attention. We love to love and be loved back.:lol:
So when we're in love, it's very obvious. No matter how hard we try to hide it, we can't. At least to our close family and friends, they'll know without we're saying anything. But we also love to get the attention. That's why cancerians tend to do cryptic messages because we get the chills when our significant other realise it's for them and they like it. Besides, sometimes we think it's a competition of who's loving harder. So posting something romantic, praising our significant other to the world are also the efforts of love. That's just how we keep our relationship. Even though lmh said he's not the romantic guy, the definition of romantic itself is different for cancerians. Sometimes we don't want to be seen as romantic, but we can't help it through our action. When we're having relationship, we want something more like a friendship, but with the skin-ship, cuddles, and surprises. We love to do things for our partner, sending a coffee or lunch, pick them up from work (example by his previous relationship), cook for them, but we want our relationship be filled with friendly interaction: swear to each other like you're best friend, and perhaps not even calling each other 'baby' at some cases. I think that's what he meant by he's more mischievous than romantic :lol:

54 minutes ago, Heera said:

ok guys.. so after we discussed all about how brave our captain was with that love song post in KGE’s birthday party. 

I’m thinking how LMH will handle his TKEM gang, and his F4 gang!

(ok wdw just teasing him directly by liking his video)

what about others?? They must be crazily teasing him 

probably if someone here successfully hacked into their group chat and they'd found "so Hyung, tell me when's the wedding again?"

:popcornjackson:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 1

58 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

The filmed version we got was very romantic and gentle, and a slow fade to black.  Like light red levels of XXX.

BTS LMH basically tackled KGE.  He was like:

and KGE was like:

and we were like:

tenor.gif

I think I have water in my brain, too, after reading this.

Points for each emoji used SO ON POINT of the scenes which have been scrutinized so many times, but yet, still made me laugh.

Or would you prefer kimchi? There are tonnes here.

• LOL 13

Want to Share this thread. I love how those mere photos looked so different after when it was described with beautiful words. 
:dorashakes:

https://twitter.com/g0eunn/status/1278359390475759616?s=21

PS: i wish she could have added some photos from her family. 

enjoy! 

I know they are together according to a lot of us.  Hahahahah. :happydance:

but i still wonder about this 

https://twitter.com/simplydessa_/status/1278979195805319168?s=21

what were they talking about?! Sooooo curious! Hahahh. 

• Like 4
  • Love 11

30 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Haha! I'd be nervous also if my wife asked me in that way!

I completely agree with your husband. One thing's for certain... LMH feels very strongly about KGE to be doing all this. And my guess is, he's done a lot more privately. This is probably just the tip of the iceberg.

Also WDH liking his lovesong post. That's another dead giveaway from a guy's POV. He's basically a bro. Either he obviously knows something about LMH and KGE, or he's randomly liking another guy's love song post (which is weird by itself lol).

Thanks for your input!! 

I did ask my husband and he kept saying ''I don't know, I don't know" so I definitely appreciate your POV and honesty. I am still confused as to what the second post meant at night.. but when he decided to post the same thing on his weibo and Facebook later on in the day I felt like that's also a power message. 

"I want everybody to know that I love her"

he has gotten the comments/feedback on his IG and liked what he saw and decided to post on other platforms. Is that a logical thought from your POV?

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, HR. said:

AHHHHH!! I've been waiting for someone to post something about tarot reading. Though I have no experience, when people have read for me, it is usually accurate. As I started reading your post, I was hoping that you would do another reading after yesterday's whirlwind events, AND YOU DID! Thank you thank you! I will figure out how to donate soompi points because u deserve all of it! <3

I'm happy that someone is interested in Tarot! Its accurate for some because I believe that Tarot is not a divination tool to predict the future. The answer is already there, you know it yourself its just confirming it for you. :D Tarot is just guidance cards to help you understand yourself better, and to advice how to navigate the situation. 

I'm actually looking for LMH & KGE Tarot readings on youtube there are some out there but it's in Indonesian or other languages that I dont understand. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

10 hours ago, here Anne said:

So interesting to read this! Thanks for sharing chingu!!
Are you a tarot reader yourself or somebody does it to you? Is tarot your thing?

I've been reading tarot for a few years now but mostly read for myself and my friends hahaha I dont consider myself a professional I'm a beginner at best :P And yes it is my thing I love it! and I'm into Astrology too if I know LMH and KGE birth time I'd share with you guys what I could interpret but unfortunately we don't have the exact time of birth for both. 

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 11

I witness many marriage within 6 month to 1 year dating, get married and still going strong after 20yrs. Relationship Is all about commitment, loyal, trust and love. Wish lmh and kge get tru all hardship in dating, get married and have family. 

The video shows many korean celebrities married and still together. Nothing impossible with our royal couple, to me they are match from heaven. To post romantic songs in insta mean they are seriously involved. Our captain is awesome!! :wub: 

• Like 10
  • Love 6

8 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:

i encountered the same tarot readings done by different people on twitter twice (around the first half of the drama), they said similar things as your first reading. there was no doubt in his part yet an apparent hesitancy in hers, for the stakes were so high that it made her somehow scared of reciprocating or as simple as thinking about being involved in a relationship with him. but now, i'm relieved that she seems to be more open and true to her heart, according to your second reading. i'm all in for goodness so i hope it really comes through.

You have no idea how many cards I pulled for KGE because I was worried about her. I sometimes couldn't sleep because I was trying to understand her cards. LMH is a no brainer his is as clear as day, but hers is stress-filled it is filling her mind up with scenarios she was overthinking it all (THAT'S THE TERM!) My only comfort then is that whenever I ask for a future card it was always a good card :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 7

Don't misunderstand me.  I support them.  I love and respect KGE.  I love and respect LMH.  They are wonderful together. 

I am a facts person, so I belong on that subset ship that sails with facts.  :D  My ship sails much more slowly.

LMH loves music, and he is a romantic music kind of guy.  He has said so many times.  He sings at his fan meetings.  Heck, at the press conference he said he'd choose ballad singer for his alternate life.

Here he is playing and singing along to a soft love song for his sleep buddies in the DMZ:

ca01419607ca1129ce0f537353182cf7378dbd2d

His posting of the song might mean something or it might not. 

It might move your ship along, but my ship is still moving slowly.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

7 minutes ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

Thanks for your input!! 

I did ask my husband and he kept saying ''I don't know, I don't know" so I definitely appreciate your POV and honesty. I am still confused as to what the second post meant at night.. but when he decided to post the same thing on his weibo and Facebook later on in the day I felt like that's also a power message. 

"I want everybody to know that I love her"

he has gotten the comments/feedback on his IG and liked what he saw and decided to post on other platforms. Is that a logical thought from your POV?

You mean his reposting of the love song post to his other SNS accounts? Yes it makes sense as a declaration in a way... It just doesn't feel as spontaneous and raw as the IG post.

Ironically his intended recipient(s) aren't his followers in said SNS accounts... his intended recipient is a non-follower of his in KGE. ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 6

1 hour ago, carriekllo said:

Hahaha I'm reading insta comments about his 2nd post and someone said he posted 3 photos as it represents "I love you". I cracked myself up so hard reading that 

In all seriousness, when do we think an announcement might be made? I legit freaked out when MYM posted something today but it was only about fake accounts. I feel like LMH is trying so hard to hold it in. Do you think we will hear something before the SBS awards?? I don't think it will come out officially (as unofficially he has announced it already) before Hero is released? 

The Confirmation will come when KGE is okay with it.   when she gives green signal we will get statement. Or LMH might have to work hard for that signal.

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

@KGE fan 1217 

so I am from the world of Bollywood and everyone knows how loud and unrealistic Bollywood can be sometimes (sorry I love my movies here but the whole industry still have there share of RickRoll'D)

so Bollywood nowhere works like sk industry so I know that the whole show-sha is different......

but I also know that any glamour industry works on some points from which Image and fan love is there biggest validation of there work.....

if there are no fans there existence becomes meaningless.....

but few things are same the actors here are also particular in what moves they make on social handles.....

I have never seen any actor put such a love song confession on there ig post to show there feelings.....

I feel the actors have to always protect there image in front of there fans and they can’t risk that even with there lives.....

so I think if LMH did take a step like this it’s bigggggggggggg and you need guts.....

****do you guys remember the who me ??? Video on swoon at one point kknv told something like “image of yours to kge when she told that I don’t sleep always .....

he told that’s your image for us.”
So I think LMH will not hamper his image if he doesn’t mean it....:

that’s my point of view.....

Even Tiger didn't do that for DishaPatani. They are in relationship for a long time. He wishes directly.

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 7
  • Awesome 1