Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, jmonickie said:

I don't know if anyone is interested but I want to share here anyway since its a shipper thread :D

 

Way back in MAY when I started shipping LMG & KGE I wanted to make sure that there is something between the two of them so what I did to find out is read Tarot cards. I usually do this just to check the energy and to figure out if i'm just being overwhelmed by watching TKEM HAHAHA (Which I am obsessed with)

 

NOTE: I've shipped people before (Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart - AND THEY DID DATE! And I've shipped them way before they were caught and when it was only crumbs so I have a good track record when it comes to shipping! HAHA)

 

BUT I never shipped any KDrama Actors before! I watch a lot of KDramas I love the chemistry in almost all the shows I've watched but never seen something as good and as genuine as Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun to the point that I'm sure there is something there.

 

So back to my TAROT reading :w00t:  this was a month ago I think. I remember asking the cards "What is LMH feeling for KGE?" and surprisingly the 2 of cups came up for him. For anyone who doesn't know anything about tarot, if you're someone asking about love and relationship or someone's feelings about you you'd want the 2 of cups as a result. It means that the person wants a deep commitment with you, there is physical and deep connection that leaves you giddy (which we can see is very LMH right now!). I was not worried about him he was pretty obvious regarding his feelings.

 

The challenge was KGE, when I asked her feelings towards LMH it was all sword cards which means that she was in her head (she's thinking a lot, maybe she's worried?). A lot of things are worrying her in regards to her feelings or the relationship (I'm guessing its because LMH have a lot of obsessive fans, KGE is a strong individual but even an independent woman can be worried when it comes to entering a high profile relationship). She knows that she needs to make a decision but she doesn't want to. I remember it was 2 of swords, 2 of pentacles. So, she was delaying making a decision. 

 

When I was reading the cards, I was actually worried about her and I kept on thinking I hope she gets through it. I hope she puts her happiness first. And that the challenge for her is to get out of her head.

 

That's the reason why I think LMH is being the brave one. I think also, someone mentioned it in this forum regarding the PR for this relationship. They were doing it gradually and LMH was the one leading it which is an AMAZING Act from him. If I was KGE I'd cry and fall in love with him too! I feel like it is Lee Min Ho's way to convince her that everything will be fine, he'll protect her, and they'll work through it together. He's saying that he is serious about this, and he's putting all in the line for this to work. 

 

THAT WAS THE CARDS THEN..(A month ago at least)

 

AND THEN NOW after GGONE's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION I asked the cards again "WHAT IS THE GENERAL ENERGY BETWEEN THIS TWO?" (I was shuffling while listening to Dancing Universe of course!)

 

The 3 of pentacles pop out while shuffling! Which makes me sooo happy! WHY? If you google 3 of pentacles for a love relationship it means that 2 people are working together towards a common cause. They are embarking on a new journey together, they are planning on long term goals together, building something together and they will be a good team! Remember how I said prior that she's in her head about this relationship, I think KGE finally made the decision. She saw that he was serious with this so she decided to take the leap of faith. :heart:

 

Now take it as a grain of salt! I know that tarot reading is not for everyone, but I'm just sharing it here since we're all rooting for them!!! :wub:

i encountered the same tarot readings done by different people on twitter twice (around the first half of the drama), they said similar things as your first reading. there was no doubt in his part yet an apparent hesitancy in hers, for the stakes were so high that it made her somehow scared of reciprocating or as simple as thinking about being involved in a relationship with him. but now, i'm relieved that she seems to be more open and true to her heart, according to your second reading. i'm all in for goodness so i hope it really comes through.

  • Like 13
  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WDH GO TO SLEEP WHAT U DOING

 

OH MY GOD

 

wait is this going to be the Taylor Swift thing 

 

she doesn’t like to confirm things or respond to rumors so her best friends Todrick and Martha do it for her is WDH going to do this for LMH/KGE Unbreakable sword indeed

 

QUICK everybody spam WDH I have some burning questions for him

  • Like 1
  • LOL 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Newpassenger said:

Am new to Kdrama and LMH. Had a bad car crash in January and spent a month in hospital, then COVID hit & I began my odyssey into LMH watching all his dramas. I am shipping LMH & KGE badly. Noticed is attraction to her in interviews etc. This video call Dancing Universe is sooo heartwarming with bits of LMH & KGE.  His steadfast gaze at her and the irrepressible laughter is ❤️❤️❤️.

 

Hi, there! Sorry for your car crash, are you okay now? Hope you're recovering fast!!

  • Like 5
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, acc2roxie said:

WDH just posted an IG story.

 

He just took a selfie of himself and then circled the reflection of himself taking the selfie? 

 

Is that his selfie? I'm not sure :rubchin:

 

 

 

Za4qigw.png

  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, acc2roxie said:

WDH just posted an IG story.

 

He just took a selfie of himself and then circled the reflection of himself taking the selfie?

 

is my delulu mind reading too much into this too??? Haha helpppppp chingus! 

 

I laughed out loud on his ig story. 

It's like, heeeey that looks like fun (shippers's investigative skills on soc med), lemme do it too. 

And being the self-loving dork he is, he spied his own self, put a circle on it, and posted it. :joy:

 

We love you too wdh. But be a good dear and give us an outtake, candid photo of the royal couple becoz we know you have them. Haha

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jmonickie said:

So back to my TAROT reading :w00t:  this was a month ago I think. I remember asking the cards "What is LMH feeling for KGE?" and surprisingly the 2 of cups came up for him. For anyone who doesn't know anything about tarot, if you're someone asking about love and relationship or someone's feelings about you you'd want the 2 of cups as a result. It means that the person wants a deep commitment with you, there is physical and deep connection that leaves you giddy (which we can see is very LMH right now!). I was not worried about him he was pretty obvious regarding his feelings.

 

The challenge was KGE, when I asked her feelings towards LMH it was all sword cards which means that she was in her head (she's thinking a lot, maybe she's worried?). A lot of things are worrying her in regards to her feelings or the relationship (I'm guessing its because LMH have a lot of obsessive fans, KGE is a strong individual but even an independent woman can be worried when it comes to entering a high profile relationship). She knows that she needs to make a decision but she doesn't want to. I remember it was 2 of swords, 2 of pentacles. So, she was delaying making a decision. 

 

When I was reading the cards, I was actually worried about her and I kept on thinking I hope she gets through it. I hope she puts her happiness first. And that the challenge for her is to get out of her head.

 

That's the reason why I think LMH is being the brave one. I think also, someone mentioned it in this forum regarding the PR for this relationship. They were doing it gradually and LMH was the one leading it which is an AMAZING Act from him. If I was KGE I'd cry and fall in love with him too! I feel like it is Lee Min Ho's way to convince her that everything will be fine, he'll protect her, and they'll work through it together. He's saying that he is serious about this, and he's putting all in the line for this to work. 

 

 


Sorry to cut your post @jmonickie   This is interesting - love the way you put it ... totally agree with how KGE was behaving back then and hopefully as stated, they are AN ITEM now and that she is comforted by his sincerity, mannerism and love :wub:

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WDH be like: why's everybody busy analysing over a shadow? here's a gift to you an easy one, mine.

 

 

?????

 

if that's the case, we know it's not only OIMs here, but all casts are on board.

:sweating:

  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, here Anne said:

 

?????

 

if that's the case, we know it's not only OIMs here, but all casts are on board.

 

 

And all the PPLs, too.

We are one happy ship

:tenor:

  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, HR. said:

if they make a confirmation idk how I will react :lol: I might need to go skydiving bc of all the adrenaline 

Haa Fun things ... :tenor:

Since I'm Arjenian, and New Fans Of Our Captain , ...what I'm gonna do  IF there is an official confirmation announcement are,  Buy PROMIZ product, Minomi,  print MINGO Notes  and  announce it through all my SNS ... 

:fun:...  

  • Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wooooo doooooo hoooooe issss soooooo teasssinnnggg usss shippers and mineun alike !!!@@

 

:gangnamstyle::piggydance:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WDH: I was the shadow, y’all. I am the ultimate wingman, the unbreakable sword.

 

WDH: I played Dancing Universe on my Spotify account for him while he cycled.

 

Hahaha. Love you WDH! You are our NUMBER ONE SHIPPER. Good luck for MS and see you at the wedding! :shaq:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Does anyone know how to hack into a group chat 

 

We need to send a spy into the TKEM cast one

 

 

we need to recruit a hacker shipper..any candidates you know of? Hahahahahah

  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Heera said:

 

as a long time fan of him, yes this is not old LMH anymore (giving so many clues in his IG, uploading his costars in his IG). BUT, actually he really just being himself. He always have this side of him. Side of being honest, cheerful, playful, and responsible. Why that I have to mentioned responsibility? Because as long as I know, yes he is a responsible person. You can see how he can survive in ent industry without any negative rumors for all this time. It’s not an easy thing chingu...

 

 

Thank you  @Heera  U make him sound so beautiful. 

:smooches2:

  • Like 7
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...