[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 hours ago, TDeas said:

Taraaaaaaa .... Both Management Announced Something ..... 

Almost same time Today 

CT me.

OMG I THOUGHT I ALMOST GOT HEART ATTACK!!!

:notsureifserious:

Turns out it's about accounts impersonating lmh and they're making official statement about it.

:facepalm:

Honestly, after reading the announcement, I got a thought.

Yesterday, we met an account impersonating him right? If I'm not mistaken, using the double letter on 'r' or else?

Is MYM really spying on us? For real?

:wut:

Just kidding.

But if it happens to be so, I'll take this announcement as a good news, because they made such fast response on impersonating their actor's SNS, but say nothing about us shipping him with the queen. We're good to go!!!

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7

12 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Ok... I’m probably the only guy on this forum lol. I’m a huge KGE fan but I support this pairing. 

Anyway, just wanted to share something in relation to yesterday. When I told my wife about LMH’s IG post yesterday (the 1st one with Dancing Universe), she couldn’t see the connection to KGE. Take note that she really isn’t a KGE or LMH fan (she’s more into Gong Yoo). To her, it’s just coincidental and random from LMH with no special meaning.

Then I showed her the 2nd post with the white borders pic. To her this seemed more blatant/obvious that LMH and KGE are a thing! It was just too much of a coincidence that the border style was the same and that the only other pic with a border on LMH’s IG is with KGE!

So there you have it. From a completely unbiased source. The real deal seems to be the 2nd post with the borders.

Welcome chingu! @KGE fan 1217

I'm a big fan of GY too, but currently i'm all about LMH-KGE, so GY can wait, lol :D It's nice to have a male shipper here! it would be interesting to know from your side why you decide to support this lovely pairing :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Prerna said:

This hits differently now.....

It really looks like we are invading there privacy......

omg but I always get butterfly seeing it......

Exactly my thought @Prerna ! Honestly this is the first time I watched drama and feel awkward watching the kissing scene because it feels like I'm entering the wrong room at the wrong time...........

:fear:

• LOL 24

5 hours ago, Prerna said:

This hits differently now.....

It really looks like we are invading there privacy......

omg but I always get butterfly seeing it......

I don’t want to get edited but I just can’t seem to ‘delete’ the twitter link (blame the ahjumma brain) but I just super love this one!!! He’s hopelessly in love with her !!! 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote image
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

11 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Welcome chingu! @KGE fan 1217

I'm a big fan of GY too, but currently i'm all about LMH-KGE, so GY can wait, lol :D It's nice to have a male shipper here! it would be interesting to know from your side why you decide to support this lovely pairing :D

Hey we talk same same! I love Gong Yoo but I’m all for LMH KGe too. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, here Anne said:

Wondering...... is the Indonesian news legit?

Why is it becoming news in Indonesia but we have nothing on SK media? Anyone in SK would like to share anything, please?

Is there even dating rumours in SK?

It’s not. Not legit. Answered already above.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, here Anne said:

OMG I THOUGHT I ALMOST GOT HEART ATTACK!!!

But if it happens to be so, I'll take this announcement as a good news, because they made such fast response on impersonating their actor's SNS, but say nothing about us shipping him with the queen. We're good to go!!!

I think, 

1 st .. yes a lot must be got heart attacked coz it's written hangul on a 1st letter ....English after, ..

2. It's a good news . They are noticed it n for sure aware through all news . But see they only noted His SNS Official things. Not even bothered with any rumour behind. 

3. We was elated with joy yesterday and the management both. Quite enjoy it . :ph34r:...  

:what!:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 2
  • Love 11

26 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Haha haven’t really thought about that much... but I guess it’s the BTS videos. You can just tell that there’s a natural chemistry and it’s infectious. And LMH seems like a nice guy.

What made me more of a fan of the pairing was his posting of the love song yesterday. It showed a vulnerable side. Any guy I don’t think would EVER post a love song at random without any special meaning. Heck no guy would even admit that they like listening to love songs even if they did. So that gesture spoke volumes to me.

Welcome to the forum.....

that’s a real nice refreshing outlook to get from the opposite sex it’s like we can atleast (see the two sides of a coin Kinda perspective.....:

We are all females here and we can sometimes get emotional but you can give us the true male perspective and wht LMHs act could show....:

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, levine1244 said:

I read somewhere on IG that someone notice that there's a voice of a girl on LMH video post? Can someone enlighten me about this one? 

I read that too.. but you know..

I can’t hear it by myself.. I already tried so many times but poor me I don’t have any earphones nor speaker..

So with just my Phone’s Speaker,, I totally can’t hear that woman sound.

Anyone can analyze voice here?

omg.. I just don’t have that much energy..

Weibo fans can find that bike is kinda surprising me. If this woman’s voice is really true, I am speechless with all of your talent guys..

• LOL 16