:rubchin:

• LOL 22

3 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

This is against the law and invasion of privacy

Hide contents

But let me know if you get any intel

:ph34r::ph34r:

We were talking about the cctv in lifts earlier,

If we’re talking about following laws then we need to go make out with lmh cus we never shut up here or whatever the hell BS LG was going on about 

I will take one for the team and go make out with KGE LMH and WDH

hell I’ll go make out with evil hot uncle I ain’t choosy

• LOL 15

3 hours ago, anjpoole said:

I have seen that tweet too. The audacity of her to even create an account and even post sensitive scenes from that movie and greet her a happy birthday is intoxicating. Please report.

reported. ugh this is disgusting behavior. I agree with yall if something like this happen again better go report and block and do not engage. I mean it's obviously a trolls account craving to be noticed. like cloud chaser. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

7 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Wait..what lift? 

The one located somewhere in a luxurious condo in Mark Hill(?) Where a certain someone stays. Along with HB.

Or was that the one they made up? 

Goodness. I can't tell the difference anymore.

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

First and foremost, LMH is the one inviting the speculations. He gets the dose of his owm medicine (cryptic post at wee hours, on Queen's birthday with Love song which perfectly sums up their story). What does he expect? He knows fully well that this will be the reaction and TRUTH BE TOLD, he enjoys the attention. 

#2, if LMH finds all of these annoying or rude, he can always TURN OFF the comments section. For all we know, he doesn't even read those due to the volume of notifs he received. 

In conclusion, LMH is loud and proud of his current love life status. The only thing missing is an ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT. :)

If may add up to your points here is he always use black border mostly in his post there are at least only 4 posts with white border and one of them is with KGE while they were on the beach and the 2nd pic in his latest post :)     If I may add the one in the beach might be suggested by our Queen to use the border style and all pleasant afternoon shippers!!!  :smort:

You see..KGE loves using the border filter for most of her photos. Fans notice that since a many of her IG posted photos have the white borders. LMH never use that filter for his photos before. He never posted any with the white borders. On her birthday, he posted a second photo with the borders. So many shippers think he might've took the photo from KGE again or made some reference to her. TIME TO STROLL

• Like 10
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, navyblue said:

so..yesterday when he uplode twice on kge birthday, suddenly i remember about that.. like a long minoz said he just a honest, cheerful, genuine, responsible etc for what his act.. how can't i imagine for the future he will act same like that even better to our queen kge

i really want seeing them happy together for the rest of their life, especially for kge.. 

*sorry for editing your post

Yes I have faith in LMH as his fans..

so let’s pray everyday for them to be together! 
I’m sure all of you want to see LMH’s side as being a father, don’t you? How cute it will be!

:heart2beat:

Can’t wait but don’t wanna hope to much, So let’s just keep pray. I believe in the power of pray. Especially  when so many pople around the world prayed for the same thing. It will be a huge power!

:coolshades:

• Like 8
  • Love 8

7 hours ago, navyblue said:

i interested with this point considering that came from a long time minoz perspective.. i remember that i ever was read some news from media when he still date with his ex factor, he is caught sending a cup of coffee directly for his ex at shooting location.. and he just simple drop off or pick up his ex from shooting location bcoz at that time his ex is busy to prepare her new album, i means seriously?? :o wooww how sweetest and gentleman he is to act like that with a thousand eyes on them at that time.. he even don't care about being a caught on the dispatch camera, he just want to show or pure act for his girlfriend just like the other common pair..

so..yesterday when he uplode twice on kge birthday, suddenly i remember about that.. like a long minoz said he just a honest, cheerful, genuine, responsible etc for what his act.. how can't i imagine for the future he will act same like that even better to our queen kge:wub:

i really want seeing them happy together for the rest of their life, especially for kge.. bcoz am really adore her as a human being and as an actress since her debut.. i'm not a fans of lmh but i respect to him as a hallyu star and i was watch his previous drama and movie since CH, the heirs, gangnam blues, bounty hunters, LOTBS.. but after watch tkem and bts my trust to lmh become a huge and remember he is responsible person, and like a minoz said in here he can survive in showbiz industry south korea without scandal or negative rumors wow that's really huge point..

i salute and be grateful to our captain for his braveness yesterday to upload something cryptic message to us.. my faith going strong to this couple, i know how kge will reaction but in lmh i 100% trust.. i hope he will invite for her movie premiere "hero" after chuseok

let's we protect our mineun couple from OIM, Haters, and ex shipper

Your points here are absolutely right on the bull's eye my friend...We have to support and protect them especially our Queen..I am a proud Arjenia and I want nothing but her happiness in this crazy showbiz world with so many haters who hate her talents and her true self..She is such stunning beautiful young lady with superb excellent skills and angelic voice..I often call her baby girl because she is such cute adorable baby :bashful:  I am happy with anyone who can bring her happiness in life, she is shippable to any her costars..hhahaha..But LMH is the strongest one just make me in awe for his bravery..I can't ignore the power of his persistency to our baby Queen hahhaha....HE IS THE MAN!!!! 

Then..check here..there are no one in TKEM cast congratulated her..don't you feel something fishy here? even Demi Kimi? Why?

My thinking out loud is: Because LMH wants to declare his feelings and to have the world know of his love for her...if they will snatch his thunder then all his post will be for naught...they gave him the limelight that's why they were silent...so all attention was concentrated on him on what he will do on her bday and being the good friends they all are...if they all greeted her the attention will be distributed and that's not what he wants...he wants his feelings to be known so all their chinggus was kind enough to give it all to him...That's my analytical view on this theory guys....Stay safe shippers...I enjoy myself here with all of you...My insta is Queen.kimmy2020 :offtospace:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 6
  • Love 12
  • Insightful 2

14 hours ago, Heera said:

... I strongly believe that LMH knows all the consequences and this time he just wants to let the world knows that 02 July is a special day for him. He uploaded twice, one at dawn and another at midnight time on this date.. He must be really like that day.

Maaan, I didn't know he's this romantic. 

:luvarrow:

I can't help but feel giddy for both of them when I see those 2 posts. 

And I've never felt more single in my entire existence. 

:saitama:

Edited by Lawyerh
  • LOL 15
  • Love 7

3 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Can someone from Indonesia translate this news? If I'm right its about them dating irl? :w00t:

LOL

I don't know if this is even a reliable media channel or just those gossip entertainment channels. I think they are just repeating what shippers think happened on the post yesterday..doesn't mean they know they are dating or not..

Maybe those fr indonesia can enlighten the source of this media channel

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, nattan said:

Maaan, I didn't know he's this romantic. 

I can't help but feel giddy for both of them when I see those 2 posts. 

And I've never felt more single in my entire existence. 

Babes let’s get you back ......

don’t wish that you turn to OIM team.....

we want you here more .,,,,,nahhh no less soldiers for our ship........

:wut:

6 hours ago, anjpoole said:

Can someone from Indonesia translate this news? If I'm right its about them dating irl? :w00t:

Ohhh my I can feel we'll be getting mym and bhent statement soon.

Yes babe it’s Speculation news they think of our couple are dating????
our captains post has got everyone knocked.....

so it’s the news....,,

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, jmonickie said:

I don't know if anyone is interested but I want to share here anyway since its a shipper thread :D

Way back in MAY when I started shipping LMG & KGE I wanted to make sure that there is something between the two of them so what I did to find out is read Tarot cards. I usually do this just to check the energy and to figure out if i'm just being overwhelmed by watching TKEM HAHAHA (Which I am obsessed with)

We have our Talisman right here!:crybaby:

Take my points, you broke my plan for momentary silence. :heartxoxo:

• Like 7
  • LOL 10