[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

55 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

It's hard NOT to think that guys are always courteous to the girls who meant a lot for them. To the girls they mean to marry. 

Welcome to the club! Don't worry my friend, you are not alone. Most of us here, if not all, hope that someday, this friendship will bloom to romance :) I just hope that if that time comes, they won't rush things, I don't want another SongSong couple. That would be heartbreaking. Let us cross our fingers. If they're meant to be, they will be together :blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

So grateful to KGE Philippines!

I think I'm falling for KGE after watching the bts with subs. She's so cute and fun! I mean, I know she's a brilliant actress thanks to Goblin. But TKEM bts videos teach me how lovely she is!

IknowIamthinkingtoofaraheadbutcanyoublameme?

She is a very lovely girl and she's very easy to love. It's her simplicity that makes her shine! I think the way she laughs and expresses herself on set is really contagious -- maybe that's why LMH can't help but LOL during their serious scenes. I think they're fond of each other..

OrThat'sJustMe? :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, mamabear said:

Welcome to the club! Don't worry my friend, you are not alone. Most of us here, if not all, hope that someday, this friendship will bloom to romance :) I just hope that if that time comes, they won't rush things, I don't want another SongSong couple. That would be heartbreaking. Let us cross our fingers. If they're meant to be, they will be together :blush:

Amen to this sis! I also believe that a good foundation to any relationship is a strong friendship. Looks like they're both working on that now. In the meantime, it's already night time and SBS has not yet released any BTS w/our couple. WHYYYY 

So I'm leaving you with GIFs of their keyword interview. Let us observe LMH's eye expressions :phew:

X-1.gif

*the way he looks at her!*

X-2.gif

*intense*

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

23 minutes ago, graceyco said:

She is a very lovely girl and she's very easy to love. It's her simplicity that makes her shine! I think the way she laughs and expresses herself on set is really contagious -- maybe that's why LMH can't help but LOL during their serious scenes. I think they're fond of each other..

OrThat'sJustMe? :sweatingbullets:

Amen to this sis! I also believe that a good foundation to any relationship is a strong friendship. Looks like they're both working on that now. In the meantime, it's already night time and SBS has not yet released any BTS w/our couple. WHYYYY 

So I'm leaving you with GIFs of their keyword interview. Let us observe LMH's eye expressions :phew:

X-1.gif

*the way he looks at her!*

X-2.gif

*intense*

I think Min Ho is really into Go Eun.

Based on this article, his body language really delivers the message that " I have crush on you", haha:

https://hackspirit.com/does-he-like-me-here-are-20-signs-hes-clearly-interested-in-you/

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, graceyco said:

There's a short BTS of the basketball scene posted! :wub: Our supportive queen supporting his King. Swipe left!

Finally it's only one day away *sobs* this week feels excruciatingly long! I'm so ready!!! 

• Like 4

On 5/5/2020 at 6:29 AM, graceyco said:

Same! I also seem them as really really good friends at this point and somewhere along those lines, I can see that as much as they're comfortable and happy - they also seem shy with each other so I dunno what that means, only they can interpret :phew: I agree, I think they're really compatible! 

Check this out. 

Lee-Min-Ho-and-Kim-Go-Eun-Sweet-laugh-mo

Smitten is the best word to describe it! 

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum but I was previously here back in SongSong couple time! I'm really rooting for this couple! Can't wait for the next episode! Also, I am loving the BTS!!! In Ep 2's BTS  Go Eun gives respect to LMH by calling him sunbaenim while pointing at the BTS camera, it shows how playful she is and where she learned that from (Gong Yoo :joy:). Another thing I wanna point out that really got me thinking about this couple was that I've never seen LMH so shy around a girl, like looking down and smiling at everything she's saying, its the cutest thing and it really caught me off guard!! Anyways, I'm fully on board with this ship!! FIGHTING LTE couple!! 

I quoted this post cause it's the cutest thing, I couldnt help it!!! 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

15 minutes ago, MairaA said:

Another thing I wanna point out that really got me thinking about this couple was that I've never seen LMH so shy around a girl, like looking down and smiling at everything she's saying, its the cutest thing and it really caught me off guard!! Anyways, I'm fully on board with this ship!! FIGHTING LTE couple!! 

Exactly my friend! He is sooo shy whenever she praises him. He talks sooo gentle to her as well, like how LG does to JTE. That's why us here can't help ourselves from hoping that someday, they'd be together. Welcome aboard! :wub::)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

19 hours ago, aidanelle said:

Because I'm bored...tried creating a vid on youtube B)

Daebak!! Thank you for sharing this video to the thread chinggu! :wub: It seems that more and more people are really getting into the LeeEul fever! 

6 hours ago, MairaA said:

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum but I was previously here back in SongSong couple time! I'm really rooting for this couple! Can't wait for the next episode! Also, I am loving the BTS!!! In Ep 2's BTS  Go Eun gives respect to LMH by calling him sunbaenim while pointing at the BTS camera, it shows how playful she is and where she learned that from (Gong Yoo :joy:). Another thing I wanna point out that really got me thinking about this couple was that I've never seen LMH so shy around a girl, like looking down and smiling at everything she's saying, its the cutest thing and it really caught me off guard!! Anyways, I'm fully on board with this ship!! FIGHTING LTE couple!! 

As @mamabear said, welcome aboard our ship. It's fun here! haha We analyze and get giddy over the littles things and we definitely need the company so our ship can continue to sail. :wub: YOU ARE RIGHT! Haha most of us here thinks that this is the first time that we're seeing LMH get shy with a girl and if you look at their bts, they laugh at the littles things, I mean why is that? 

Can't wait for the LTE date, tomorrow is the day. Let's hold tight shippers!!

THAT HEIGHT DIFFERENCE ... uwu

Welcome to our new member on board @Pinkikay!! annyeong!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MairaA said:

ikr. among his co-stars he looks cute offscreen only with PSH and KGE, but i found him with PSH is more like platonic - buddy relationship (so chill and playful with her)..it's totally different with KGE which he looks so shy just by staring to each other's eyes or compliment each other (despite been working for more 6 months) and easily burst out laughing by small things she does lol.

i like LMH's statement about his first impression met her: simple and unpretentious, even he remembered what she wore that time: a cap lol. it's so cool she was being being herself as usual to meet him for the first time tho few times she openly says that she is his fan and saying he's the best in her eyes. i mean, if i were on her shoes for sure i couldn't help to try very hard how to impress someone whom i fangirl of lol. her simplicity and character really makes her shines :wub:

anyway SBS seems teasing us as they know we're earnestly waiting for making footages 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

50 minutes ago, Cara said:

i like LMH's statement about his first impression met her: simple and unpretentious, even he remembered what she wore that time: a cap lol. it's so cool she was being being herself as usual to meet him for the first time tho few times she openly says that she is his fan and saying he's the best in her eyes. i mean, if i were on her shoes for sure i couldn't help to try very hard how to impress someone whom i fangirl of lol. her simplicity and character really makes her shines :wub:

Exactly. At least you'd try to make yourself extra pretty since it is the LMH you'd be meeting for the first time, but I love how she did not care about it, and went on that day just like how she does on her ordinary days. That kind of personality is really rare. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, aidanelle said:

Aigoo. This video is making me crazy.

When KGE said "we're learning so much about each other today. " He replied with "I'm learning so much about you."

It means he's interested in knowing her more. And he didn't say it in a friendly way. He's saying it like he's casually throwing a confession. 

Spoiler

The second one got me curious since I first saw the interview. He said she slept the moment she lied down. It means that he saw her slept, right? 

I know that during filming actors often sleep on the set. Like on couches. But the video maker was suspicious about whether theyhaveslepttogetherornot.

I think this is too premature to even guess about, but each person has her own opinions.

My opinion is that KGE fell asleep on the set, he saw it and he remembered it. KGE's expression was like "that's not really wise to say."

And what Eun Chae said afterwards was like damage control. 

If he's really crushing on her, it's scary how he throws obvious comments so casually. 

Ps: Idontmindifwhatthevideomakerhintedistrue

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

When KGE said "we're learning so much about each other today. " He replied with "I'm learning so much about you."

I really hope that he is talking about KGE, but based on the entire swoon video, I think he is talking about all of them. He is learning so much about all of them. Not sure about the translation if that is correct. What I like most about this interview though is LMH knows her well, and even asks her questions lol. Have you also watched they keyword game at SBS? I cannot count how many times they lol'd while playing the game :D

• Like 2