Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

 

I definitely second this!! :D

Gosh I can't stop laughing at all chingus posts here. At this rate, I might be caught red-handed! :P

Here's their conversation while walking:

LMH: All my fans and your fans are congratulating you Happy Birthday on my IG video this morning. 

KGE: Oppa, why did you post that video? You see you made some of your fans angry. 

LMH: I want to tell the world about us. Don't worry about the angry fans, there are more supporting us than them. I am here for you every step of the way. 

KGE: I appreciate the post you did this morning. It's the best birthday message ever. I am so touch you did that, although, of course I do have my worries.

LMH:(stroking her hair) Don't worry, I have thought about this, so trust me.

KGE: Oppa, how about we post photos of just you to pacify some of your not so happy fans?

LMH: Ok, let's do that.

 

So, that's how the story of the second posting comes about. It is KGE's idea!! 

:loolz:

 

I was literally grinning and imagining the conversation.
My heart is going to explode I cant handle this anymore:heart3:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

LMH:(stroking her hair) Don't worry, I have thought about this, so trust me.

AHHHHH! Since he did this so much during TKEM and the bts, I can just imagine this so vividly. I can see KGE with an annoyed expression then LMH trying to calm her. MY HEART :crazy:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to step out and quit with mission reading post where I left off due to how quick the forum is moving. It gave me a headache! I cannot blame everyone foe the bread is everywhere, we gotta save them quick for rAiny days. LOL I will try again.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

 

I definitely second this!! :D

Gosh I can't stop laughing at all chingus posts here. At this rate, I might be caught red-handed! :P

Here's their conversation while walking:

LMH: All my fans and your fans are congratulating you Happy Birthday on my IG video this morning. 

KGE: Oppa, why did you post that video? You see you made some of your fans angry. 

LMH: I want to tell the world about us. Don't worry about the angry fans, there are more supporting us than them. I am here for you every step of the way. 

KGE: I appreciate the post you did this morning. It's the best birthday message ever. I am so touch you did that, although, of course I do have my worries.

LMH:(stroking her hair) Don't worry, I have thought about this, so trust me.

KGE: Oppa, how about we post photos of just you to pacify some of your not so happy fans?

LMH: Ok, let's do that.

 

So, that's how the story of the second posting comes about. It is KGE's idea!! 

:loolz:

 

This is actually so good, chingu!! I'm like :yaaa:Here, take my points!

  • Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JoyceGEHisashiMitsui said:

Here take my points!

 

Awww, thank you chingu! :heart:

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Heretorant said:


Who would have thought a shadow would give them away? Not lmh and kge for sure. These fools just snitched themselves out! :lol:
 

100% sure that is a bike with a bouquet of flowers upfront. 


Thank goodness for highlighting the shadow. When someone mentioned it at LMH’s insta post, I was like “what bouquet in a basket shadow are these people talking about?” Absolutely hilarious. Now, I get it — my “ahhaaa” moment.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

 

I definitely second this!! :D

Gosh I can't stop laughing at all chingus posts here. At this rate, I might be caught red-handed! :P

Here's their conversation while walking:

LMH: All my fans and your fans are congratulating you Happy Birthday on my IG video this morning. 

KGE: Oppa, why did you post that video? You see you made some of your fans angry. 

LMH: I want to tell the world about us. Don't worry about the angry fans, there are more supporting us than them. I am here for you every step of the way. 

KGE: I appreciate the post you did this morning. It's the best birthday message ever. I am so touch you did that, although, of course I do have my worries.

LMH:(stroking her hair) Don't worry, I have thought about this, so trust me.

KGE: Oppa, how about we post photos of just you to pacify some of your not so happy fans?

LMH: Ok, let's do that.

 

So, that's how the story of the second posting comes about. It is KGE's idea!! 

Somehow I can imagine this conversation between them. My heart is going to explode from happiness

:happy2:

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Miadee so true. If LMH didn’t like the out of this world because they are not true comments, he would’ve deleted the picture or like you mentioned add another photo showing something else to steer people out of the now Titanic ship, but heck no. He is LMH and because he is playful, he played by posting some more by posting photos with border (with shadows everywhere) just eight before the day ends their time. The last post of the day was a smack to the arses of the OIM and non believers. The last post wAs LMH’s way of taking care of the bashers.:notsureifserious:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:


Say it louder so the whole universe can hear! 
 

The first post showed no signs of anyone else being present. The second post proved someone else is walking beside him. 
 

She was there with him. Case is closed. 
 


Heard it, loud and clear. Looks like a stolen shot, too. Minho was walking towards her and she must be in awe again of how handsome her boyfriend is!

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

 

But he's the wolf. He likes to eat. :phew:


DO NOT EAT CHOCO.

 

I would die for that confused looking furball in a doggy ball gown.

 

Can we get a KGE/doggy photo pls

  • Like 1
  • LOL 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw KGE on a bike!!!! Please check out instagram #kimgoeun. I am sorry I dont know how to copy just the link. 
 

Edit: Never mind, it’s just a reference of the photo of LMH. I think.0

  • Like 4
  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:


DO NOT EAT CHOCO.

 

I would die for that confused looking furball in a doggy ball gown.

 

Can we get a KGE/doggy photo pls

Does anyone know if KGE likes dogs? Choco is like LMH's first child, so she will definitely have to be used to sharing LMH's heart with Choco. :P

  • Like 13
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HR. said:

Does anyone know if KGE likes dogs? Choco is like LMH's first child, so she will definitely have to be used to sharing LMH's heart with Choco. :P


yes! I think so. She has a photo if a dog on her ig.

  • Like 9
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...