[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

I mean he's trying to be more conservative or he's going to have to cross his legs all the damn time if he goes pantless. But he also wants to show off his legs so short shorts it is. I mean would you have preferred leaves then? 

I mean if it’s appropriate for the time setting then 

when in rome and all 

personally I find I appropriate at all times

• LOL 24

1 minute ago, AgentQuake said:

I mean if it’s appropriate for the time setting then 

when in rome and all 

personally I find I appropriate at all times

I mean if he wants to gift her a surprise gift. That would've worked but everyone else would've seen the gift as well. :phew: Maybe that's why he wore short shorts. Easier to take off. :D

• LOL 21

36 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

That damn dog has like 9000 outfits and dresses and LMH only has like, one pair of black short shorts.

I mean I’m not complaining about the length of the shorts but I don’t find the shorts necessary either just go pantsless.

Who knows maybe he does that at his home? It just crossed my mind... he mentioned in his interview on his fanmeet that he like to sleep naked though.... so.....:bashful:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 17

13 minutes ago, aveerie said:

****I sincerely apologize for the long post.  I had been keeping it all in for a while now, and when I wrote my thoughts here, it was like the floodgates had opened and the words just could not stop coming.

No need to apologize! I loved every single word!!! 

Points for you!

• Like 10
  • Love 10

21 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I mean he's trying to be more conservative or he's going to have to cross his legs all the damn time if he goes pantless. But he also wants to show off his legs so short shorts it is. I mean would you have preferred leaves then? 

:popcornjackson:

LOL I’m scared for him, even just to imagine! Laughing so hard like crazy on the crossing legs.

• LOL 14

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:
1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

But he's the wolf. He likes to eat. :phew:

DO NOT EAT CHOCO.

Hmm both of you seem to have a different understanding of the meaning of eat

:loolz:

Or just me in this context? :whytho:

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 19

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

That damn dog has like 9000 outfits and dresses and LMH only has like, one pair of black short shorts.

I mean I’m not complaining about the length of the shorts but I don’t find the shorts necessary either just go pantsless.

oh god.. so my suspicion was true after all.. he only has one.. i should have gifted him Kim K shorts.. 

1 hour ago, heatherf said:

Btw It’s time for those selfies to come out you two

Come on boy.. drop the bomb.. a pic of her and coco together.. we know you have it!! 

@aveerie welcome my fellow ahjumma! hahahhaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 13