Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

Apparently Minoz fans gave him a similar looking cake on LMH's birthday and MinGo fans didn't know and gave KGE that cake on her birthday. All these coincidences. :wub:

Their views are making our thread more popular. :D They can lurk all they want. You see, unlike them, I won't waste my time to lurk on their twitter posts. :sweatingbullets:

Why would they even bother lurk if they didn't feel threatened. 

Haha this clip seems so real. I can imagine LMH getting told off :cries3:

• LOL 18

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:
11 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

I just found out there are many OIMs lurking here and talk about us being delusional and toxics on twitter. Hahahahahahah :w00t:

Their views are making our thread more popular. :D They can lurk all they want. You see, unlike them, I won't waste my time to lurk on their twitter posts. :sweatingbullets:

Hahah. Just accidentally came across. What bothers me is the username, it's familiar and we've interacted with a lot of times :w00t:

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 15
  • LOL 8

35 minutes ago, Heera said:

I guess.. a press conference?

or a letter from LMH to his fans?

or maybe a shocking pict from disp**** 

( i want the number 2, lmh confirms by himself!) hahaha

okay.. need to be very logic. Maybe the most logical one is HERO movie premiere? 

YES. I am hoping he will come but with tkem cast like kkn.   When did  he attended last premiere

• Like 13

I read this forum while listening to the radio and suddenly the song played was byul I think I love you ost full house

suddenly I felt the song was describing KGE's feelings :wub:

maybe just coincidence, but I want to share my happiness with you guys ;)

• Love 15

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

At this point, there’s absolutely no seed of doubt in my mind.

WE DO KNOW. THE WHITE BORDER IS RELATED TO KGE! 

I am not one to buy in easily to matching clothes or matching poses and such and such but the white border is a dead giveaway to me when you connect the dots. He posted a video ON HER BIRTHDAY with a romantic song about dancing the night away with no one watching, already enough to convince me they are dating and in love. He posted again, this time, a set of photos right before the night ends. He’s bold to make that move after getting flocked with comments speculating he was posting the song for kge. Imo, he saw the comments and welcomed them so he didn’t mind posting again. Already, the signs point to him and kge dating so the white border pretty much confirms to me kge was there that morning or night with him. 

I rest my case. They are dating and very in love! 

• Like 6
  • Love 6

Weibo shippers .....

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Weibo shippers .....

Yup! They are a next level spy shippers. Dispatch can retire now! hahaha

UEnIPyb.png

• LOL 21

Speaking of weibo, there is speculation where the first two photos in KGE's birthday photo of her wearing a necklace is the Tkem "glorious moment" necklace:selfie:

• Like 7
  • Shocked 7
  • LOL 1

Woooowww!! Our Captain is on a ROLL!! :hwaiting:

And @AgentQuake - you’re HERE!! You’ve migrated from our Drama thread (which I have kinda given up reading long ago ...) :sweats:

Yay ... but this means I have to start back-reading on this forum ... :crazymad:
And let’s not go into shadow-measuring/analysing territory - cos it’s déjà vu SHOES-analysing all over again ... and we failed miserably - HAHAHAHA! :headbang:

We will just trust in Our CAPTAIN of this ship!!! :hooray2:

Also, I am not expecting any announcements (even though I SO WISH FOR ONE ... :cutekitty:) soon, cos I think EVERYONE is under a GAG ORDER - from none other than Miss Sunshine Queen herself ...:ok:CAPISH? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 13