[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

At this point, there’s absolutely no seed of doubt in my mind.

WE DO KNOW. THE WHITE BORDER IS RELATED TO KGE! 

I am not one to buy in easily to matching clothes or matching poses and such and such but the white border is a dead giveaway to me when you connect the dots. He posted a video ON HER BIRTHDAY with a romantic song about dancing the night away with no one watching, already enough to convince me they are dating and in love. He posted again, this time, a set of photos right before the night ends. He’s bold to make that move after getting flocked with comments speculating he was posting the song for kge. Imo, he saw the comments and welcomed them so he didn’t mind posting again. Already, the signs point to him and kge dating so the white border pretty much confirms to me kge was there that morning or night with him. 

I rest my case. They are dating and very in love! 

Whatever co-captain, @Heretorant, says GOES!!!!!!!! 

:hooray:

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Awesome 5

Aigoo...Everyone turned shadow hunter :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Btw can anybody throw some light on the building seen behind him? Is it the famous 63 building which was mentioned in TKEM?

Are there only two glasses beside the cake?

:rubchin:

• Like 8
  • LOL 15

6 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

Aigoo...Everyone turned shadow hunter :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Btw can anybody throw some light on the building seen behind him? Is it the famous 63 building which was mentioned in TKEM?

Lotte world tower..

[Naver Map] Lotte World Tower 서울 송파구 올림픽로 300 http://naver.me/51cgoUtF

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Miadee said:

You can select the sentence you want then select the quote pop up ..or you can also select Spoiler (esp for long post) then point your selection inside the spoiler box and then press the quote button of the post you are quoting

Thank you for keep reminding n noticed my trouble Cinggu :heartxoxo:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, anjpoole said:

@Mizznik @Bell Bell

D'accord. Remarquez cette photo, KGE a téléchargé la même chose:

et celui-ci, deuxième photo: 

Ce sont les seules photos avec des bordures que LMH a sur son ig. Et vérifiez tous les messages KGE presque toutes ses photos ont des bordures.

En conclusion, KGE a pris cette photo et lui a envoyé hahahahaha laisse mourir ...

:approves:

Hi!

The one who takes these pics is not tall. That's why LMH looks down on pic # 1 and you can see his feet so close on pic # 2. 

someone who is tall should stand further :glasses:

• Like 10
  • Shocked 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

I was away for a few hours and I'm finally done with backtracking and I just have to say there are just too many hints that make me believe that they are related to KGE (like him posting those pictures just before midnight and that white border on that second pic)

I can't stop smiling :D

2 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Exactly my thought. After seeing all those 80%+ comments of his first post, he should know everyone is connecting that vid to KGE, so why would he post again to fuel the fire if he's not with her? He should know if he posts again on her birthday, it'll get connected to KGE again but he still chose to do it. If he wanted a photo specifically for fans to debunk all those comments on the first post, he could've posted himself at work, could've used a throwback photo, or even not post at all and the hype would've died down. We were excited as fans from the first post, but by the time he post again, we've already slowly integrated back to our RL, yet he chose to post again to fuel us some more. 

Just when I was trying to move on from that first post yesterday , he dropped this bomb and now I can't stop thinking about it.He's enjoying playing with our delulu hearts :D And I totally agree with what you said. Our captain is in love and he is giving us hints to ship them even harder :wub:

On the other hand, this is too funny

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCJWotTJAFR/

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

I definitely second this!! :D

Gosh I can't stop laughing at all chingus posts here. At this rate, I might be caught red-handed! :P

Here's their conversation while walking:

LMH: All my fans and your fans are congratulating you Happy Birthday on my IG video this morning. 

KGE: Oppa, why did you post that video? You see you made some of your fans angry. 

LMH: I want to tell the world about us. Don't worry about the angry fans, there are more supporting us than them. I am here for you every step of the way. 

KGE: I appreciate the post you did this morning. It's the best birthday message ever. I am so touch you did that, although, of course I do have my worries.

LMH:(stroking her hair) Don't worry, I have thought about this, so trust me.

KGE: Oppa, how about we post photos of just you to pacify some of your not so happy fans?

LMH: Ok, let's do that.

So, that's how the story of the second posting comes about. It is KGE's idea!! 

:loolz:

I was literally grinning and imagining the conversation.
My heart is going to explode I cant handle this anymore:heart3:

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

AHHHHH! Since he did this so much during TKEM and the bts, I can just imagine this so vividly. I can see KGE with an annoyed expression then LMH trying to calm her. MY HEART :crazy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

I had to step out and quit with mission reading post where I left off due to how quick the forum is moving. It gave me a headache! I cannot blame everyone foe the bread is everywhere, we gotta save them quick for rAiny days. LOL I will try again.

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

27 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

I definitely second this!! :D

Gosh I can't stop laughing at all chingus posts here. At this rate, I might be caught red-handed! :P

Here's their conversation while walking:

LMH: All my fans and your fans are congratulating you Happy Birthday on my IG video this morning. 

KGE: Oppa, why did you post that video? You see you made some of your fans angry. 

LMH: I want to tell the world about us. Don't worry about the angry fans, there are more supporting us than them. I am here for you every step of the way. 

KGE: I appreciate the post you did this morning. It's the best birthday message ever. I am so touch you did that, although, of course I do have my worries.

KGE: Oppa, how about we post photos of just you to pacify some of your not so happy fans?

LMH: Ok, let's do that.

So, that's how the story of the second posting comes about. It is KGE's idea!! 

:loolz:

This is actually so good, chingu!! I'm like :yaaa:Here, take my points!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1