[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

9 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Okay, you got me there! Thank you for pointing out! hahaha, I'm going back to delulu land!

Oot. Is qouting images okay? Sorry not sure as I haven't read the rules posted here. 

And obviously its someone elses phone since LMH is using his phone....

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Okay...but whos shadow is this?  in the orange one? It could be LMH? or the photographer? 

Hmmm~ 

lPuvJey_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

It could either be the same person as the shadow in front of LMH or another person. Since we have different light sources, a person can produce many shadows pointing in different directions with different darkness. That shadow is darker so it's closer to the person casting that shadow. 

• Like 15
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Photo 3, we see someone else's shadow but we can't tell who. As someone mentioned, it does seem long but we can't tell how the original source may look like as shadows can look longer base on location of light source. If we can see his shadow from this image we would be able to make some comparison.

There are two shadows in picture 3. LMH's shadow by the railing at his back and the shadow facing him is tte photographer's shadow. 

If that shadow facing him is his, then it should've faced outward like facing the street and NOT in front of him. 

Hmmmm whoever that is still doesn't change the fact of how significant this day is to be the next day he posts on his IG. He has been quiet for tte past days... Why now? Waeeee? Lol lol lol 

Ship sails. All aboard! 

:gangnamstyle::happydance:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

Just now, MissSuperCyan said:

Weibo Shippers are on a different level. I cannot!

There's definitely more than 1 person with him. The person on the bike may be KGE and the person taking that photo is someone else. There's still a likelihood KGE took the 2nd photo with the borders. He was looking at the person taking that photo and we can only see LMH's shadow in that one. 

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

Have you ever got scared after experiencing happiness especially the one  you never expected.

I am feeling like that. You know when did last time I had this feeling. When my husband confessed his love to me  when I was 18. I didn't have anyone at that time to share and was happy for a minute and worried next minute.  Because in My Nation at that time, These things are frowned upon. I am talking about 22 years ago. Now the 40 year old me again felt those roller coaster emotions. I like Go Eun very much. I really didn't know about LMH much. I respect him a lot now.

So, Ladies just celebrate the fact that all our intuitions are pointing us at  the right direction.  Hoping that we will have confirmation about the Love we all celebrating today.

Sorry for Rambling. I need to vent.  You all are here with me in the same ship this time to share. Don't keep it in you share your thoughts

Thanks Gracie   for creating this for all of us

Ah, Unnie (can I call u unnie?):tears: I feel youuuuu :tears: this feeling is actually what I have been feeling before deciding to board on this ship:tears:
My brain was so busy suspecting this and that, but also trying to remind myself "calm down, nothing confirmed, don't get too excited, you can get heartbroken if this isn't true", things like that.
I truly wish the same here, but afterall we can only wish the best for them too:tears:

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5

14 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:
21 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

This is not the outcome that I was waiting for.  

Next!

Hahahah! Thats the best I can do. I'll just wait for their analysis. We're just good at stirring the main ships ya know :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

Look for this shadow, it looks like a bicycle with bouquet of flowers. 

OH MY GOD ITS THE SHOES ALL OVER AGAIN 

what kind of flowers do we see tho THATS what we need to know 

:poledance:

• LOL 23

4 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

There are two shadows in picture 3. LMH's shadow by the railing at his back and the shadow facing him is tte photographer's shadow. 

If that shadow facing him is his, then it should've faced outward like facing the street and NOT in front of him. 

Hmmmm whoever that is still doesn't change the fact of how significant this day is to be the next day he posts on his IG. He has been quiet for tte past days... Why now? Waeeee? Lol lol lol 

Ship sails. All aboard! 

There may be 3 or more people with him.

TusvlKW.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, carriekllo said:

His 2nd photo has a border and KGE has border photos omg omg. Low key giving us hints, this is so much fun. Remember the beach folder with the border??? 

And my conclusion is....

the border photo is from KGE camera :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

okay guys... relaaaaxxx...

Let's give this post for his fans and OIM clubs.. they've been mourning and crying a whole ocean since morning..

Let's agree, he's just taking midnight stroll..nothing to do with Ggone.. time for our CIA-deciphering-level brain to take a good rest.. LOL

what a kind soul you are.

• LOL 16

26 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

wht the hell was that my head will blast reading and decoding this....::

don’t do this to our poor souls babe...:

lets just say that he posted a late night to say his love that he is not able to sleep boz he is missing her so he came out to have a walk 

• LOL 15

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Since we’re all used to this, plot the position of lmh and kge :lol: on an (x,y) graph. Lmh is (0, 4) and kge is (4,0). Her shadow shows up to the right of him but is lower than him. She is further out on the x axis while he his further up on the y axis. Get it, got it? Good!

You are a true product of TKEM sunbaenim. :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1