[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

So, isn't it odd that we didn't get a photo with KGE and the gifts to thank her fans like last year? She was obviously pre occupied with her BF for the whole fricken day. That's why there was only a photo from the BH office with the gifts minus the Bday gal. Excuse my delu mind

:loveu:

Yes!! That’s a blind spot we missed. She received much more presents and flowers this year. It’s logical to think she would take a photo similar to that of LMH (smaller in scale of course) to thank the fans.

Or perhaps she wanted to keep today all to herself and her boyfriend :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 10

1 hour ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I don't think it's his shadow, the shadow is facing him. 

Anyways, whoever took the photo it doesn't change the fact that Lee Minho posted wayyy early morning and a few minutes before the end of ggone's  birthday. This guy is something! I feel so happy for my girl, I somewhat envy her. hahaha

Actually....the picture was clearly taken from the back...and the shadow isnfacing in front of LMH...so therefore i conclude....3 or more people are with him.....LMH,THE PHOGRAPHER FROM THE BACK AND THE SHADOW 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote image
  • Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Insightful 4

8 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I don't think it's his shadow, the shadow is facing him. 

Anyways, whoever took the photo it doesn't change the fact that Lee Minho posted wayyy early morning and a few minutes before the end of ggone's  birthday. This guy is something! I feel so happy for my girl, I somewhat envy her. hahaha

Yess I agree with you. It's his way to say happy birthday to his queen for sure :hooray2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Katherine mae Neri said:

Actually....the picture was clearly taken from the back...and the shadow isnfacing in front of LMH...so therefore i conclude....3 or more people are with him.....LMH,THE PHOGRAPHER FROM THE BACK AND THE SHADOW 

Okay, you got me there! Thank you for pointing out! hahaha, I'm going back to delulu land!

Oot. Is qouting images okay? Sorry not sure as I haven't read the rules posted here. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

sorry but you don't send your gf your present to her office..you send yourself to her house

you took the words right out of my mouth baby!! :smirk:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animatee
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10