[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

13 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

WHAAAAATTTT???

Someone please call ambulance! i'm about to pass out!!! is queen the one taking his photo???

:wut::Woah:

:letsgo: No time to go the hospital. We need to go to Seoul now. We need the full story on when he was cycling/scootering, with whom, what time, etc. We need to know their love story badly. I dont know about you all, but the more crumbs we have, the more I need to know. They have got to be dating, he has to be in love.

Can you all imagine how LMH must be feeling all these while? He must be elated that KGE accepted him, he would have showered her with surprises and love on her birthday (and everyday), he wants to make her feel comfortable yet there's so much he wants to do for her and with her. Oh my heart. He wants to be with her the whole day, yet he must let her go for her celebrations with friends and family. My imagination is running overtime. 

Both are just casually enjoying time with each other in casual clothes...

• Like 1
  • LOL 21
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Prerna said:

Can someone please enlighten me whts the whole border thing going on whts the importance gals....

I will not enlighten you babe, I will make you more delulu :w00t:

14 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

@Mizznik @Bell Belll

Okay. Notice this pic, KGE uploaded the same:

and this one, second pic: 

Those are the only  pics with borders that LMH has on his ig.  And check all KGE posts almost all her pictures have borders.

In conclusion, KGE took that pic and send it to him hahahahaha lets die...

:heart2beat:

• LOL 15
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Can someone please enlighten me whts the whole border thing going on whts the importance gals....

Some RCL ladies also asked about that dear @Prerna. If you saw KGE's ig, most of the pictures used white borders at the outside. LMH never used borders for his ig pictures. Before today, the only bordered picture in his ig sacred for shippers was that precious picture of them at the beach, which probably meant KGE shared it from her phone for him to upload in his ig (or could be in any other way).

This happened again in recent pictures he just uploaded. The second one had borders.

But well i don't know if it's related to KGE or not, but nothing wrong in hoping for it :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

@Mizznik @Bell Bell

Okay. Notice this pic, KGE uploaded the same:

and this one, second pic: 

Those are the only  pics with borders that LMH has on his ig.  And check all KGE posts almost all her pictures have borders.

In conclusion, KGE took that pic and send it to him hahahahaha lets die...

hahahahahahha ohhh myyy gooddddddd...lets die together..n only kge pictures that got all the borders :shaq:

• LOL 13

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

If you look at KGE’s IG, many of her pictures like at least 80% of them have an added white border around the pictures... LMH doesn’t seem to have any... EXCEPT the beach picture that him AND KGE posted...:smirk:

So a lot of us don’t think it’s far off to believe KGE May have taken that photo and added a border on it!

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I just zoomed in for like 10 min on KGE’s presents pic to see if I can make out any gift tags or cards that say Lee Min Ho

Then I remembered I can’t read Korean anyways and wouldn’t recognize it if I saw it

LMH YOU TROLL FIRST YOUR SHOW DOESNT LET ME EVER SLEEP AND NOW YOU WONT STOP POSTING TOO

sorry but you don't send your gf your present to her office..you send yourself to her house 

:Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I just zoomed in for like 10 min on KGE’s presents pic to see if I can make out any gift tags or cards that say Lee Min Ho

Then I remembered I can’t read Korean anyways and wouldn’t recognize it if I saw it

LMH YOU TROLL FIRST YOUR SHOW DOESNT LET ME EVER SLEEP AND NOW YOU WONT STOP POSTING TOO

Where have you been?!?!? LOL

I thought you might have fell off the ship :lol:

• LOL 19

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I've also been trying to memorize the 3 characters in his name, but my brain is refusing any new input nowadays

• LOL 18

10 minutes ago, magiclily said:
  20 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

As much as I would like to believe that it's KGE but I think the photographer is a boy basing on the shadow of the third photo.

Omg! You are right? It looks like a guy took his picture... Based on the shadow because if it were his shadow it should be the other way. 

But heck, doesnt change the fact the other picture has borders. 

Lol. Maybe it's wdh taking the 3rd picture. The second picture is KGE because the angle is someone shorter taking pic of a tall guy. 

3rd pic, looks like the photographer is taller than the photographer of the 2nd pic. Haha haha. 

:hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

25 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

As much as I would like to believe that it's KGE but I think the photographer is a boy basing on the shadow of the third photo.

I don't think it's the photographer's, from the angle I think it's his own shadow. ;)

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Where have you been?!?!? LOL

I thought you might have fell off the ship :lol:

I’VE BEEN BUSY 

@syntyche posted the stupid Chinese version of Gravity with the flute howling in the background and now I’m trying to learn the flute from YouTube videos 

I’m going to buy that $10 white recorder all Americans learn to play in elementary school

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

1 minute ago, DianaMishka said:

Omg! You are right? It looks like a guy took his picture... Based on the shadow because if it were his shadow it should be the other way. 

But heck, doesnt change the fact the other picture has borders. 

Lol. Maybe it's wdh taking the 3rd picture. The second picture is KGE because the angle is someone shorter taking pic of a tall guy. 

3rd pic, looks like the photographer is taller than the photographer of the 2nd pic. Haha haha. 

OIM: drone took those pics

:smort:

• LOL 19