[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

19 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Ladies, please tell me i am not the only one who cries reading this message from Minoz (Phil?) to Ggone... I cried like a baby..

Thank you Minoz for loving our Gonie as well.. :wub:

no you're not. i'm with you crying over those beautifully woven words. them sending gratitude to her for not only being her but also making him seem happier, truly hits home :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Love 21

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

the Queen of being the REALEST SELF..  look at her wrinkled shirt.. hahaha i just cannot with this girl.. 

i cannot help but notice that she's just very comfortable posting herself with wrinkled shirt(s).. several times already.. no make up too.. last time she did a live IG to celebrate her debut, she was in a car going to TKEM shooting. she just literally woke up with no make up...I mean, how can i not STAN this forever-18-yo girl.. hahahaha.. 

might happen when KGE gets a midnight birthday surprise :smooches3:

and we all know who did it B)

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Countess Alessa said:

Why do I feel that the photo of her with wrinkled shirt was only taken this morning when someone visited her at dawn?

But I also feel that the photo of her with the black shirt is during her date with the King. I can see the word Love in the cake.

The fact that all of us are being delulu now and no denial has been done from both MYM and Bhent.

My heart is exploding.

OMG! Exactly my thoughts when I saw her post. :heart2beat:

I was even thinking LMH took that photo. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

I can no longer keep up with the pages as the thread is moving so fast. But I saw this just now. Forgive me if this has already been posted before but this huge bunch of roses for our forever young KGE is just sooooooooooo pretty. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCIhaE8JLFt/?igshid=wvqjf0iotip5

That teddy is sooo cute too. :hooray2:

So glad that she is so much more loved this time around. I'm sure she knows it too! 

• Like 2
  • Love 15

1 minute ago, kdfan_incad said:

Ok so I woke up this morning and I saw this comment from LMH on his IG account on his video post yesterday. This is the screenshot from my phone. Can someone translate this (more or less) accurately for us? This was posted 3 hrs ago so that means it was around 7 pm KST, July 2. 

This is a fan account. It has two "rs" in his IG handle.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, unokboiii said:

Natawa kasi ako sa comment ni @anjpoole! Shutangina. I just woke up and i dont actually know why there is a comment like that. Napa shutangina din nga ako. When i realized LMH posted a lovesong! Hwow LMH is so brave and serious! And maybe in love

Sana magka auto translation na si Soompi. Sarap magkalat ng comment sa tagalog eh. Hirap maghanap ng English tagal ko tuloy maka quote minsan hahaha! 

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Ima Imo said:

I am sorry... but this is not the lyrics? But ppl alrd posted the English trans of the actual lyrics anyway... :D

oh! thank you my friend.. got a wrong turned maybe too much of excitement?! *run* im shy..

• LOL 6

Just now, anjpoole said:

Sana magka auto translation na si Soompi. Sarap magkalat ng comment sa tagalog eh. Hirap maghanap ng English tagal ko tulog maka quote minsan hahaha! 

YESSSS! hindi ako nag iisa... bisaya pa naman ako..:hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

from LMH on his IG account on his video post yesterday. This is the screenshot from my phone. Can someone translate this (more or less) accurately for us? This was posted 3 hrs ago so that means it was around 7 pm KST, July 2. 

Eagle eye! Yes... Somebody help to translate please? 

:please:

• Like 1

Wooooow! The LED billboard looks so good! I like this video showing the streets. Too bad, not a lot of people are seeing this also because of the pandemic and social distancing. 

I know LMH also got billboard presents from his fans overseas but I'm wondering if other famous celebs also get fan-sponsored billboards like this? Or is it just our Go Eun? :drinksboba:

https://twitter.com/royalcourtlady/status/1278556759129387009?s=20

• Like 6
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, rutch204 said:
14 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Sana magka auto translation na si Soompi. Sarap magkalat ng comment sa tagalog eh. Hirap maghanap ng English tagal ko tulog maka quote minsan hahaha! 

YESSSS! hindi ako nag iisa... bisaya pa naman ako..

Hala ka mao ba! Apir :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5