[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

Welcome aboard! Totally understand your point here. I’ve always thought LmH was kind of overrated ...he did get me on The Heir but not so much for LOTBS..then it’s just that. Hence, I was a pessimist When I first watched TKEM but...but hold and behold..I found myself aboard on this ship too. The 30s LMH is just too hard to resist and him being giddy throughout..I’m so done. While for KGE, she is one respectable talent in SK . Someone who is not afraid being bare face and real in this industry..so what not to love being onboard of this ship eh. 

Oh, yess! I also thought he was overrated (but I was afraid to write it down as it can hurt his fans here:sweatingbullets:)! Same here, I love this 30s LMH!
I truly wanted to thank him for making us (and everyone else not here but on the same ground) for showing the world how amazing Ggone is! I think there's too much critics on her all these 8 years of her career that I thought it didn't make sense. She did excellence works, her seniors praise her too, there's so many awards but the critics are just too much comparing other celebs. Sometimes I feel sad seeing how strong the wind for her but Ggone still stands stronger! I loooove her!

I think Arjenia, the silver (argent) really suits her well. Everyone doesn't look for silver at their first glance, but silver is always suitable for everyone. Ggone is like that, people might not see her beautiful at first, but once you know, you cannot un-love her. Such a pure soul, and LMH lets the world to know her and let her shine even brighter now, so thank you siiiirrr! I'm just so happy a lot of people give so much love for our queen now.

20 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Welcome, @here Anne

We are not delusional :ph34r:. We are all quite reasonably logical here. With mini crazy episodes in between.

:transforms:

Exactly why I decided to get on this ship! You guys rockssss! :heart:

• Like 16
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Tokyo??? What do you mean? 

+ I'm pretty sure her second IG photo was taken at one of those jjimjilbangs (saunas) in Korea. Which is hilarious. How many Korean female actors celebrate their bdays in jjimjilbangs?! BUT THIS IS WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH :joy::love:

Hahaha I mean Tokyo, the character from Money Heist. :)

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

the Queen of being the REALEST SELF..  look at her wrinkled shirt.. hahaha i just cannot with this girl.. 

i cannot help but notice that she's just very comfortable posting herself with wrinkled shirt(s).. several times already.. no make up too.. last time she did a live IG to celebrate her debut, she was in a car going to TKEM shooting. she just literally woke up with no make up...I mean, how can i not STAN this forever-18-yo girl.. hahahaha.. 

@here Anne welcome dear.. we were half delusional half sane most of the times.. but after this morning, every last bit of our sanity has gone to air.. so brace yourself.. LOL.. 

She doesn't age, does she?! So cute!!
I've been fully guarded for months and it all broke down this morning because of our captain. So I'm readyyyyyy!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 4

2 minutes ago, Wanderer062287 said:

Hi hello shippers world!

So I'm new here (but I'm always parked over at the TKEM thread) and tbh I never really believed that LMH and KGE ever had a thing for each other. I just loved them as LG and JTE.

But today's events? LMH posting this sweet little video with a sweet little BGM in the early hours of the morning of KGE's birthday???

Oh my my I think you're really on to something here!!! Why am I squealing like a little baby???

Hahaaha welcome to the other TKEM ship

:heart1:

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

Hmm... I wonder who'd be perfect to play Rio?? And that restroom and beach scene... Hahaha

I haven't seen Money Heist yet, but I will if KGE will ever be confirmed for that. I'm guessing they won't be exactly the same though. I watched both US and Korean versions of Designated Survivor and they're entirely different shows :)

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I laughed so hard at this. 

For those who are new to LMH and doesn't know anything about his recent drama and KGE will think:

- Why are his fans calling him "Ggone" is that his nickname?

- Wow his fans are so dedicated! They are celebrating his birthday for 10 days straight!

I must admit that I felt a bit embarrassed and cringe a little seeing the massive number of fans tagging him (hashtag is fine, though).  His socmed must have exploded

:omg:

• Like 1
  • LOL 21

12 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I must admit that I felt a bit embarrassed and cringe a little seeing the massive number of fans tagging him (hashtag is fine, though).  His socmed must have exploded

:omg:

Don't you worry ma fren.. his eyes will be tagged somewhere else for the whole day today.

:ohboy2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Why do I feel that the photo of her with wrinkled shirt was only taken this morning when someone visited her at dawn?

But I also feel that the photo of her with the black shirt is during her date with the King. I can see the word Love in the cake.

The fact that all of us are being delulu now and no denial has been done from both MYM and Bhent.

My heart is exploding.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8

:foryou:

Delphinium...

"I Love You"

CT me 

Noticed Her Bday Cake ... :heartxoxo:

She picked that cake,. It's  from Indonesia . Arjenia, MinGo shipper .

(NoDebat : Ind. MinGo Shipper Group) 

CTO .

With hastag   #NoDebat  (No need to Argue/ debate it)

:ilike:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2