[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, Heera said:

Hi everyone!

I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he is such a very decent actor who cares a lot to his fans.

As his fans, I’m being up and down whenever he is in up and down situations. Try comforting him by DM him in IG when he was in military service and heard the news that his ex easily move on from him.. 

Because what? As his fans, my priority is to see him being happy!

and suddenly.. he has his comeback drama TKEM! I was so happy that he would take a king role. But when i heard the leading lady is KGE, honestly at that time i feel a bit plain.. BUT WHAT A TURN BACK POINT that i got?? My Idol, LMH, seems super happy around this girl. He became Mr.Giddy! Wow.. Looking at their press con, and their BTS, I decided myself to become their shipper. So I looked up into KGE, and guess what i get? I fall in love with her!! She is such a very beautiful soul.
I can’t resist my happiness for their happiness from being together! I never seen LMH being so happy like this before. Being so bold, so mature but still spoiled at the same time. As his long time fans, Idk if so many minoz realize this too, we are for sure that we can see clearly that LMH seems so happy around KGE.
He is in love! Smitten by this amazing soul of KGE. And today.. he really makes me proud for being a fan of this super amazing Man.  He is very brave, he indeed a KING! 

*sorry for a long speech and bad english

Welcome! It's so nice to see fans supporting each other. In here, we love both LMH and KGE as individuals and as a couple! I agree with you how he look so happy with KGE. We just can't help but root for him. I also believe KGE likes him back.

Please be happy forever with your queen LMH! :wub:

:hooray2:

• Like 6
  • Love 18

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

All the comments 

My favorite has got to be:

Kim Go Eun, god bless you life greatly, today and forever. May all your dreams come true, especially together with Minho. You are a special, simple girl, of god himself. I see the Holy Spirit in you. Not only did the stars bless them, but god himself. Hold on.”

This person legit disregarded the fact that it’s lmh’s Instagram and proceeded to comment as though she was speaking to kge. 

Am laughing so hard! 

:lol::lol::lol:

At this point, even if they haven't started dating, the whole fandom are wingman. We're giving LMH the opportunity to message KGE to relay our messages to her. :phew:

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

All the comments 

Kim Go Eun, god bless your life greatly, today and forever. May all your dreams come true, especially together with Minho. You are a special, simple girl, of god himself. I see the Holy Spirit in you. Not only did the stars bless them, but god himself. Hold on.”

This person legit disregarded the fact that it’s lmh’s Instagram and proceeded to comment as though she was speaking to kge. 

Am laughing so hard! 

i'm curious to see what kind of facial expression would he make while reading all those comments congratulating and greeting his soon-to-be, if not already, girlfriend. 

i reckon, it's most likely looking like this :shaq:

as in satisfied on pulling our legs. 

• LOL 19

21 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

??????? Boiiiiiii I thought I was in the wrong thread for a second

She's in the wrong thread! :lol:

@kimlees Welcome to our thread but I believe you're in the wrong thread. :D

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 11

49 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

All the comments 

Kim Go Eun, god bless your life greatly, today and forever. May all your dreams come true, especially together with Minho. You are a special, simple girl, of god himself. I see the Holy Spirit in you. Not only did the stars bless them, but god himself. Hold on.”

Am laughing so hard! 

Tita yan. Nakalimutan. The holy spirit omg.

wala ng ship. Naglalakad na tau sa church  Wedding bells na! 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 5

34 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

All the comments 

Am laughing so hard! 

Right?????the comments were all on the Queen on his post and it’s hilarious! he is so ready to receive all the Bullets for his Queen by posting what he posted on this day !!!!! I surely hope I won’t kena edit again *lol*

• LOL 10

4 minutes ago, unokboiii said:
36 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

All the comments 

Am laughing so hard! 

Tita yan. Nakalimutan. The holy spirit omg.

wala ng ship. Naglalakad na tau sa church  Wedding bells na! 

@unokboiii waittt ~ is @Heretorant pinoy?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, lusciousgy said:

Right?????the comments were all on the Queen on his post and it’s hilarious! he is so ready to receive all the Bullets for his Queen by posting what he posted on this day !!!!! I surely hope I won’t kena edit again *lol*

Ehem chingu are you malaysian????

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Heretorant said:

What did I write wrong :lol:? You and @violet1326 both thought I was sinking MinEun.

Titanic = other ships 

Who else thought the same thing? Be honest :lol:

Oh I’m sorry chingu! Reading “titanic” kinda scared me. I thought wrong. My bad my bad! :crazymad:

And yes...our ship is sailing smoothly and it’s about to dock!:please:

• LOL 7
  • Love 2