[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

This was his first ever posting after his own Birthday's post then the Queen's birthday...WHAT A DAY FOR US!!!! Even this such cryptic codes but we are all aware of this hahahaha and the song is made for them  Some shippers flocked to YT channel for the song hahaha I have the song in my Apple music...

IKR. Same. Dancing Universe is our anthem.

I went though all his IG posts 3 times and today was the first video post with a love song in the background.

The guy is in love and for him to post that when hes the most followed K actor in IG... mad respect for this guy. 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

5 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:

WHY AM I CALLED AGAIN WHYYYYYYYY @HappyVibes 

i wasnt involved in the recent drama why did you drag my name in there huhuhuhuhuhu 

Dear @makshimus' mane, the shipper you are trying to summon cannot be reached at the moment as she has suffered partial amnesia  from the sudden IG attack by our captain with severe mood swings ranging from shock, surprise and happy tears. She has been constantly terrorizing her 45 yr old husband with a whip to memorize the "Dancing universe" song and the husband is in serious dilemma to choose between psychiatric appointment  / voodoo for her:lol:…. So please enjoy the cool breeze of the sail  

-Her alter-ego from bliss angel-smiley-emoticon.gif

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Phew. Finally updated.

Anyway, the captain was trying to save me (ok, the 3 of us and I shall not tag you on this comment bahhahaha) from @HappyVibes wrath yesterday,  by posting so early in the morning.

HE SURE DID !! 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471e541138b2d6b4468d

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

I have a colleague who will be heading to Seoul when the border reopens.  The procedure for visa now is madness! Maybe I should lobby for him to spy for me, as our sister company is located in Hannamdong, if I'm not mistaken.  But then, this will totally blow my cover.

Hmmmmm decisions decisions. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4766c323fd7e971728a1

• LOL 21

Huhuhuhu it's getting late where I am, but I don't want to sleep bc KGE might update her IG!!! :tears:  I don't want to miss a thing when it comes to MinEun, especially after what happened today.

• LOL 14

12 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Let me correct this.

LMH who is not dating KGE: Your fans wanted us to date. We should date.

Or

LMH who is dating KGE: Your fans wanted me to wish you a happy birthday for them.

:Twerkdatbutt:

Why, this looks fun! Let me spice things up :D

TKEM Group Chat

WDH: where are you pyeha??

LMH: yo, whatsup boy?

WDH: didn't you see shippers go crazy over that post? what are you doing to someone else's girlfriend?? i'll make sure you get a good whip! :angry:

LMH: lol! come on man it's only a joke! they were already curious with your cold noodles date so i tried to help you guys to divert their attention :w00t:

*runs*

• Unamused 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 16

Just now, anjpoole said:
22 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Hahahha stop itttt! 

Do you wanna get smashed? 

but there's still time for the wingman and KGE to get a selfie at their birthday wishes board

No comment.  :w00t:

@HappyVibes 

Oh shizzz...

I better run now. 

:byebye2:

• LOL 11

26 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Everyone wishing kge happy birthday on lmh’s Instagram.

In TKEM’s chat room: 

LMH who is not dating kge: Yo Go Euni, your fans wanted me to wish you a happy birthday for them. 

*runs* 

SAY WHAT?!!!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476756659fdeb5a19def

• LOL 15

Royal court ladies, watching the video again:

1. Was he cycling or on scooter or something else?

2. Judging by the number of people there, what time do you think he was passing that path? He may have posted ay 5am, but the video could have been taken some other time.

3. Was the song playing while he was recording the video or did he add it in?

I need the details to feel complete. 

Imagine when KGE posts on IG today and MYM likes her post, that is very telling, right???

• Like 17

24 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I just want to say this, if we are delusional, means we are being delulu along with roughly 50,000 people on SNS right now, if not more. :joy:

LMH broke the internet and Yoon Hyun Sang is internet sensation over night. That man is probably is still shocked over the influx in his youtube channel right now

We need LMH to do IG Live again, but my bet is, he knew what questions he is gonna get heheheh

Even if you're not belong to a delulu fans, i think somehow one can see that him being random with his post this morning really got people wondering and eventually linked it with KGE and made internet crazy :lol:

And eventhough i saw some bitter-OIM-in denial posts on twitter where some of them are saying that "at this rate, he'll post sleeping pics and you'll judge him he's in love and declaring his love" and clearly said that "it's just a random cycling vid"; i won't let these kinda posts ruin my feelings/happiness for today..i hope they can stay silent for a day and let shippers have their moments LOL :fiercebunny:

• LOL 14
  • Love 5