[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Can we say he spent the whole day with KGE so he didn't have time to upload them on FB and Weibo until now? :lol:

They were busy preparing for their brunch/morning date :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Can we say he spent the whole day with KGE so he didn't have time to upload them on FB and Weibo until now? :lol:

Only 12pm KST over there...  :hwaiting2: still got 12 more hours of quality time...:crazymad:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

CHINGUUUU... TODAY IS THE HAPPIEST DAY FOR OUR SHIP (until further notice:w00t:)

:cutekitty:

Even with unofficial lowkey announcement fom him made us really happy, I wonder what will happen if they officially announce their dating/wedding news :hwaiting2:

Ps: with this kind of speed we will hit 800 pages in no time:shaq:

• Like 3
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 7

16 minutes ago, scrawford said:

hehehehe... LMH wanted to make sure he lets everybody knows who is the boyfriend

I'm now still catching up with work, cause i was spazzing and smelling ear to ear when the post came out and i wrote multiple posts in here cause really, all i want to do was to fly to SK and spy on these two Lovebirds.

I have a colleague who will be heading to Seoul when the border reopens.  The procedure for visa now is madness! Maybe I should lobby for him to spy for me, as our sister company is located in Hannamdong, if I'm not mistaken.  But then, this will totally blow my cover.

Hmmmmm decisions decisions. 

• LOL 18
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, extrodinairey said:

I have a colleague who will be heading to Seoul when the border reopens.  The procedure for visa now is madness! Maybe I should lobby for him to spy for me, as our sister company is located in Hannamdong, if I'm not mistaken.  But then, this will totally blow my cover.

This will have a big impact to the world and our economy. Please decide wisely :w00t::approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

5 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Do it, do it, do it for the team :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14