Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

40004-C5-E-100-D-4-E10-8822-3650-B602-D4

“Enjoy the day, be private and runaway with your future bride!”:heart4:

which reminds me of Swoon Interview when KGE mentioned she can runaway from it all  and getaway (fame, money) when the time comes and LMH  was listening very intently and there was a change in his expression:heart4:
It is fate! 

• Like 6
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 3

2 minutes ago, Lmhxkgearethebest said:

The shippers on Weibo r saying KGE posted a pic on Ig on 22 june 2019 showing the bridge..is similar to what LMH posted this morning...lol..coincidence? Nah...and in the lyrics of dancing universe 'stars' is referring to the fans..so guessing is a msg from LMH to the fans..omg..they are good in reading the post! Btw even people on Naver are sharing the same comments as the shippers!

I'm not sure how correct my source is but I think that bridge was taken when she was on a vacation. I'm not exactly sure where, but possibly in Cebu, Philippines. All I know is that it's not the same bridge from LMH's video. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HR. said:

I'm not sure how correct my source is but I think that bridge was taken when she was on a vacation. I'm not exactly sure where, but possibly in Cebu, Philippines. All I know is that it's not the same bridge from LMH's video. 

It looks to me like she’s somewhere in the states. Most likely California. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, HR. said:

Yup..just perhaps similar vibe or object..may not be the same bridge..

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Joojix idk if I can quote an image. But to refer to your post, LMH needs an updated interview about his ideals and relationships, because I don't think he is trying to "hide it from everyone and have a secret relationship with her". He has definitely leveled up with his dating skills, he is not shy to hide his true feelings

:happydance:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

Good morning chingus!!!!!!

post last night amaze work from our captain for being brave and bold and making our ship transform into titanic I am  So happy and excited for more crumbs today.....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Wowowowowow the Dancing Universe MV had approx. 87 comments right when LMH posted the video, now it has 345 and still counting!

:hackingspree:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, HR. said:

@Joojix idk if I can quote an image. But to refer to your post, LMH needs an updated interview about his ideals and relationships, because I don't think he is trying to "hide it from everyone and have a secret relationship with her". He has definitely leveled up with his dating skills, he is not shy to hide his true feelings

:happydance:

yes definitely not a secret relationship but for them to enjoy and be private. Sometimes must be hard for them because they cannot go out without having a photograph taken. I remember LMH interview he wants to go somewhere where he is not known and nobody knows him for a break. I think ggone also the same, she just disappears in public eyes. But please LmH and KGE update us from time to time :lol:maybe once a month, yes? :lol: everyone so happy now! 

• Like 17

There was a long calm before the "storm" of LMH posting that video. Now that everything seems to have calmed down, will there be another "storm" later today or anytime soon? I need to prepare my mind and heart.

:bashful:

• Like 6
  • LOL 16

17 minutes ago, HR. said:

Yes, the picture was taken here in the PH. I believe it was mentioned here before. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Guys i cant hold my screams. And i dont know... just.... LMH youre AMAZING, DAEBAAAK. :surprisedwut:

There is one of sentences on that song which catch my eyes.

"the universe seems to help me" 

Me : YES MINHOOOO UNIVERSE IS HELPING YOU AND PRAY FOR U AND KGE ! :shaq:

• Like 6
  • Love 14

35 minutes ago, Lmhxkgearethebest said:

The shippers on Weibo r saying KGE posted a pic on Ig on 22 june 2019 showing the bridge..is similar to what LMH posted this morning...lol..coincidence? Nah...and in the lyrics of dancing universe 'stars' is referring to the fans..so guessing is a msg from LMH to the fans..omg..they are good in reading the post! Btw even people on Naver are sharing the same comments as the shippers!

This is what the weibo shippers were referring to. Similar? Is this Cebu?

aFN4MyF.jpg

• Like 9

Now all of my colleague breakfast tgether. Iam the only one sit on my table and read all the shippers. hahaha I totally crazy! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 15