Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HR. said:

KANTIQUE posted (on their IG story) many flower arrangements ordered for KGE's birthday. I really want to know which one is from MYM Entertainment (BUT WE KNOW MYM IS JUST A MEDIUM FOR LMH TO BE ABLE TO SEND FLOWERS).

Why did Kantique tag @actorleeminho on their latest post? I’m confused. 

*edit* nvm, I got it. Looks like the flowers are from international fans to lmh. 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 13

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Is the camera strapped to him?

Look at the shadow towards the end. It doesn’t look like he’s holding up his phone. 

Hmmm...

My mind is wondering to all places.

He could be using one of those small cams that can be strapped on his bike/scooter or visor - look at the angle of the shots and the shadow

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Why did Kantique tag @actorleeminho on their latest post? I’m confused. 

I think that flower basket was ordered by an overseas fan for LMH's birthday. It might just be a late post by KANTIQUE 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

lol what?! OMG you’re right! Stupid Google Maps only identifies the Gangnam Mark Hills. LMH lives in the Heukseok Dong.

For where KGE lives, I’m basing it on another shippers previous info that she lives at Ichon Raemian Caelitus building.

Sorry guys! Let’s try this again...

https://imgur.com/c1sdDsp

So based on this updated map and where the Banpo bridge is... I think LMH is likely travelling on the north side of the river coming from KGE’s place heading towards the birthday display! 

:heart2beat:

14 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

I’m trying to go on Google street view to find that bike path that he’s on. LOL

Then we can determine where he was when that video was taken.

Wish me luck hahahahha

Okay, I don't follow this thread, but I thought I'd let you know that you have outdated information about where LMH lives.  :)

And if you want to see all the Han River trails, use Naver Maps street view.  You will be able to narrow it down by looking at the railing next to him.  Good luck!  :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, makshimus' mane said:

he could've played i want to ride my bicycle as he's on one but nah ma fren, he specifically played THAT song pfffftttt

Hahahaha that cracked me up :lol::lol:

I sincerely hope no one finds out where he goes or his cycle path  so he can take her somewhere private, be mesmerized with the cityscape view, just the two of them and they can disappear from everyone, hold hands, love and be happy.

“When we get closer 
Everything else goes dark, only the lights remain

Above the universe dancing with you 
The only two nights where nothing is watching us 

Above the universe dancing with you 
Even the hands that held together 
A place that unfolds like a dream
The day that everyone erased us”

5-B9-A9-BF4-DF45-4-D66-B7-B1-2-A99-C95-E

• Like 4
  • Love 20

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

I:

The day you were beamed by the light
I did not know where to look
I kept turning my head
In the end, I felt comfortable looking at you

II

The day when the stars blessed us
The universe helped me, too
When we get closer
Everything else fades and only the light remains

REFRAIN:
Across the universe, dancing with you
A night of just the two of us when no one is watching
Across the universe, dancing with you
Even as we held hands, it feels like a dream

III

The day when everyone left us
When I recalled the road we took
Then as we get closer now
Everything else fades, only the light remains

(REPEAT REFRAIN)

BRIDGE:
Your heart passes in the night sky
Such a beautiful night
When my heart’s reflected in your eyes
Our memories come to me (or come alive)

(REPEAT REFRAIN)

You know what makes me smile on top of what our DaeJang's surprise.  This song talks about DANCING.  Those 2 dorks, dancing like no one's watching as the lyrics showed! Oh Pyeha! You do know your soulmate 

OMG!! I just woke up and the first thing I saw on my phone is this insta update from the captain! The song is so sweet even though I can't understand it, but reading the lyrics makes it even sweeter! Thank you for the lyrics! I'll be playing this on repeat today. hahaha

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 13
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Lee Min Ho is bold! BOLD! 

He leaves no room for OIM to deny. 

It doesn’t matter if no other couples have done it, he’s doing it, it’s his way of sending a love message to his special someone. He’s so romantic :wub:

Yes he is bold and brave! It shows that he is really serious about KGE. We can see who is taking the lead now in the relationship...lol..do u all think he is still in the pursuing stage or is more advanced than we thought?lol...best wishes to them both! :hooray2:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

4 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Okay, I don't follow this thread, but I thought I'd let you know that you have outdated information about where LMH lives.  :)

And if you want to see all the Han River trails, use Naver Maps street view.  You will be able to narrow it down by looking at the railing next to him.  Good luck!  :D

Sorry, may I ask, where does he live now? :lol:

I’ll be honest I don’t keep up with these things because I feel like I’m invading his privacy. (Says a shipper who breaks down every of his glance, move, touch, laugh, smile, etc etc) :lol:

But, this is purely for research purposes so I excuse myself.

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 21

4 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Certainly the mainstream media would question this time, doubtless. And I honestly don’t think he would deny or make no comments.

3. Up until now no one in mainstream media talks about their relationship (I can firmly use the term relationship now. We are not clowns of Delulu anymore, thanks to our brave Captain), and with him posting this, it means he chose to come out on their own, even without getting caught. 

Knowing how big of a hallyu star he is, the media will definitely look into this. Everyone wants to know what hallyu stars are up to, so the media will definitely want to investigate. 

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Now I have a few questions in 

3. Up until now no one in mainstream media talks about their relationship (I can firmly use the term relationship now. We are not clowns of Delulu anymore, thanks to our brave Captain), and with him posting this, it means he chose to come out on their own, even without getting caught. 

Remember on TKEM EP 12 when JTE asked LG how did he find her ( rescue scene)?  LG replied, "it's because im a decent man." 

With regards to SK MEDIA, it could be perhaps LMH is a decent man, thus, they don't want to ruin something beautiful. 

Eithet MYM requested or becausw of LMH's good relationship with them (media),  they will respect LMH's decision and leave it up to him whether to go public or not. But don't pre-empt it ( hope so) 

That's my opinion. 

I am okay with no announcement too for so long as they treat us to crumbs like this from time to time. 

I just want them to enjoy and strengthen their relationship which will eventually lead to marriage. 

Thank you, Captain, for being the best captain of our ship. You didn't let us down. 

Happy GGONE DAY! 

:rickroll:

• Like 9
  • Love 13

oh whatta day. start this morning with a post from the king himself or can I call a man that falling deeply in love with kge. 

agree with yall. after the silence from his birthday he could post any days but he did chose today. hah! you got caught boy. did I mention that while his baby kge doesn't post yet, so everybody filled his comment with happy birthday wishes for KGE. universe indeed loves this couple

• Like 4
  • Love 12

36 minutes ago, Mikaela said:
1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Correction: today is the day all other ships transform into titanic. 

:lol:

Oh no it will not sink! It’s going to sail through! To forever that is!:wub:

But our ship is as grand as titanic! 

What did I write wrong :lol:? You and @violet1326 both thought I was sinking MinEun.

Titanic = other ships 

Who else thought the same thing? Be honest :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

@Heretorant it was very clear. You sunk all the other ships.  We have faith in you being our sub-captain or lady-in-waiting? Either works :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

LOL What?!?! I am just going off by a recent article someone posted that LMH and HB were neighbours in the same apartment building...

https://metro.style/living/home-tours/where-korean-actors-lee-min-ho-and-hyun-bin-live/25842

Thanks for the tip with Naver maps! Yeah I was going to look out for the same railing at the the bushes on the left. LOL

:smort:

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

The shippers on Weibo r saying KGE posted a pic on Ig on 22 june 2019 showing the bridge..is similar to what LMH posted this morning...lol..coincidence? Nah...and in the lyrics of dancing universe 'stars' is referring to the fans..so guessing is a msg from LMH to the fans..omg..they are good in reading the post! Btw even people on Naver are sharing the same comments as the shippers!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17