[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

9 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Now I have a few questions in 

3. Up until now no one in mainstream media talks about their relationship (I can firmly use the term relationship now. We are not clowns of Delulu anymore, thanks to our brave Captain), and with him posting this, it means he chose to come out on their own, even without getting caught. 

Remember on TKEM EP 12 when JTE asked LG how did he find her ( rescue scene)?  LG replied, "it's because im a decent man." 

With regards to SK MEDIA, it could be perhaps LMH is a decent man, thus, they don't want to ruin something beautiful. 

Eithet MYM requested or becausw of LMH's good relationship with them (media),  they will respect LMH's decision and leave it up to him whether to go public or not. But don't pre-empt it ( hope so) 

That's my opinion. 

I am okay with no announcement too for so long as they treat us to crumbs like this from time to time. 

I just want them to enjoy and strengthen their relationship which will eventually lead to marriage. 

Thank you, Captain, for being the best captain of our ship. You didn't let us down. 

Happy GGONE DAY! 

:rickroll:

• Like 9
  • Love 14

oh whatta day. start this morning with a post from the king himself or can I call a man that falling deeply in love with kge. 

agree with yall. after the silence from his birthday he could post any days but he did chose today. hah! you got caught boy. did I mention that while his baby kge doesn't post yet, so everybody filled his comment with happy birthday wishes for KGE. universe indeed loves this couple

• Like 4
  • Love 12

36 minutes ago, Mikaela said:
1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Correction: today is the day all other ships transform into titanic. 

:lol:

Oh no it will not sink! It’s going to sail through! To forever that is!:wub:

But our ship is as grand as titanic! 

What did I write wrong :lol:? You and @violet1326 both thought I was sinking MinEun.

Titanic = other ships 

Who else thought the same thing? Be honest :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

19 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Okay, I don't follow this thread, but I thought I'd let you know that you have outdated information about where LMH lives.  :)

And if you want to see all the Han River trails, use Naver Maps street view.  You will be able to narrow it down by looking at the railing next to him.  Good luck!  :D

LOL What?!?! I am just going off by a recent article someone posted that LMH and HB were neighbours in the same apartment building...

https://metro.style/living/home-tours/where-korean-actors-lee-min-ho-and-hyun-bin-live/25842

Thanks for the tip with Naver maps! Yeah I was going to look out for the same railing at the the bushes on the left. LOL

:smort:

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

The shippers on Weibo r saying KGE posted a pic on Ig on 22 june 2019 showing the bridge..is similar to what LMH posted this morning...lol..coincidence? Nah...and in the lyrics of dancing universe 'stars' is referring to the fans..so guessing is a msg from LMH to the fans..omg..they are good in reading the post! Btw even people on Naver are sharing the same comments as the shippers!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

40004-C5-E-100-D-4-E10-8822-3650-B602-D4

“Enjoy the day, be private and runaway with your future bride!”:heart4:

which reminds me of Swoon Interview when KGE mentioned she can runaway from it all  and getaway (fame, money) when the time comes and LMH  was listening very intently and there was a change in his expression:heart4:
It is fate! 

• Like 6
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 3

2 minutes ago, Lmhxkgearethebest said:

The shippers on Weibo r saying KGE posted a pic on Ig on 22 june 2019 showing the bridge..is similar to what LMH posted this morning...lol..coincidence? Nah...and in the lyrics of dancing universe 'stars' is referring to the fans..so guessing is a msg from LMH to the fans..omg..they are good in reading the post! Btw even people on Naver are sharing the same comments as the shippers!

I'm not sure how correct my source is but I think that bridge was taken when she was on a vacation. I'm not exactly sure where, but possibly in Cebu, Philippines. All I know is that it's not the same bridge from LMH's video. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HR. said:

I'm not sure how correct my source is but I think that bridge was taken when she was on a vacation. I'm not exactly sure where, but possibly in Cebu, Philippines. All I know is that it's not the same bridge from LMH's video. 

It looks to me like she’s somewhere in the states. Most likely California. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, HR. said:

Yup..just perhaps similar vibe or object..may not be the same bridge..

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Joojix idk if I can quote an image. But to refer to your post, LMH needs an updated interview about his ideals and relationships, because I don't think he is trying to "hide it from everyone and have a secret relationship with her". He has definitely leveled up with his dating skills, he is not shy to hide his true feelings

:happydance:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Good morning chingus!!!!!!

post last night amaze work from our captain for being brave and bold and making our ship transform into titanic I am  So happy and excited for more crumbs today.....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, HR. said:

@Joojix idk if I can quote an image. But to refer to your post, LMH needs an updated interview about his ideals and relationships, because I don't think he is trying to "hide it from everyone and have a secret relationship with her". He has definitely leveled up with his dating skills, he is not shy to hide his true feelings

:happydance:

yes definitely not a secret relationship but for them to enjoy and be private. Sometimes must be hard for them because they cannot go out without having a photograph taken. I remember LMH interview he wants to go somewhere where he is not known and nobody knows him for a break. I think ggone also the same, she just disappears in public eyes. But please LmH and KGE update us from time to time :lol:maybe once a month, yes? :lol: everyone so happy now! 

• Like 17

There was a long calm before the "storm" of LMH posting that video. Now that everything seems to have calmed down, will there be another "storm" later today or anytime soon? I need to prepare my mind and heart.

:bashful:

• Like 6
  • LOL 16