Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, HR. said:

Je priais si fort qu'il va poster quelque chose mais j'ai perdu espoir bc ce serait trop évident. Je n'ai demandé qu'une photo cryptique MAIS IL NOUS A DONNÉ PLUS QU'UNE PHOTO. C'EST LE PLUS ÉVIDENT DE L'OBVIEUX! Cela me rappelle la scène où elle est venue pour la première fois au KOC et elle a demandé s'il sortait avec lui et il l'a juste embrassée, et a dit quelque chose comme, semble-t-il que je sors avec moi? C'est certainement sa réponse aux expéditeurs qui disent: semble-t-il que je suis amoureux? AHHHHHHH

He heard all our prayers and now he's watching shippers's reactions. Did he only sleep?:heartxoxo: What could be the answer :rolleyes::rolleyes:?????? 

• Like 5
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 9

UVqkp1J.gif

:shaq:   @Jmarei I like this 

:hwaiting: LMH KGE :cheers:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

54 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

Am I the only one who thinks he is skating? His shadow seemed like that. Also I noticed a flash midway in the video. If he is taking this video then who made the flash. Though there are some in distance but definitely he is not surrounded by morning walkers.

Good Bye to sleep. Was waiting for crumb, he threw the bread at our face. 

:ohboy2:

I think he was on a scooter. The people ahead of him looks like on scooter, too.

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 5

12 minutes ago, HR. said:

It's so funny to think if LMH forgot today was the 2nd and was supposed to post after he birthday!!! But I'm not complaining I am grateful that he decided to be brave. 

He did not get the memo!  LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

8 minutes ago, scrawford said:

cause i love both of them and i never thought of them would be cast together, let alone being ship heavily like this, and let alone having soo many obvious things like BTS and Social media post.

This is will be the first and last ship i will ever be on, so please please please date :)

:please:na do..both my fav and but never thought much since they announced the pairing last year but look where we are now ..this will be my last ship hope it will be happily ever after :transforms:

• Like 2
  • Love 16

23 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

I think he was on a scooter. The people ahead of him looks like on scooter, too.

I thought the same. Most probably electric scooter. :)

• Like 12