Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 minute ago, mychoiyoung said:

In our country, when it is someone's birthday and you go and greet at dawn, we call it "SALUBONG"

It refers to a pre-dawn encounter or rendezvous. You know, you meet up for the occasion :)  

In the province, the guy usually serenades the girl during a "salubong"

I experienced it before, even when I was living in the city so it is really a nice treat to wake up to haha

AND you don't just "salubong" an acquaintance or a stranger's bday. You would have to be somewhat close. AHHH MY LITTLE HEART CAN'T TAKE IT

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

2 minutes ago, JoyceGEHisashiMitsui said:

Ikr. If we all die with just this low key confession of love by the Captain, how are we all gonna take it when they reveal they're together?!! How? :crazy:

His post maybe cryptic but I love how low key it is and but still very romantic with the view and music. I can't with this guy.:heart2beat:

That makes it even more special. So low-key and romantic. 

It fits both of them so perfectly. Low key date, listing to a song.

Arghhhhh if I'm in SK i would spy both of their neighborhood!

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Do you all read the comments? many people are saying "He is so in love" and many congratulate KGE happy birthday on that post.

Guys, I have a deadline and now i can't work. WTF?????

I would recommend you finish your deadline now because you will not be able to work later on if we get more crumbs :crazy: Fighting! :heartxoxo:

• LOL 22
  • Awesome 1

I keep refreshing his Instagram lol. He has recently been posting more than one post at a time... Gosh I need to get a grip, someone slap me :crybaby:

• LOL 19

tenor.gif

What is this!!! Im away for a while..and now this..

Nae SIMJANG!!!@@

• LOL 20

it could be the waterfront area just outside his apt!!@ and i read celeb couple like lee sang woo and kim so yeon use to go out on very early morning date too after their drama ended!!! Did they just spent time at his house celebrating her bday then went out for walk early omo omo omo

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 9
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, HR. said:

Also, he once said in an interview that if he has the time to rest, he will take it. So, if he ain't resting right now, then something very important must have come up :wub:

Totally! He obviously isn’t “working” right now. And out of all days... Heheheheheh

Just 5 more minutes until the birthday message is on display... I don’t think he will post it on his IG... but if he does, this ship is sailing full steam ahead! Lol

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

Forget about this lyrics I posted earlier. I don't think it's the right English translation. My bad

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Indianfan said:

Am I the only one who thinks he is skating? His shadow seemed like that. Also I noticed a flash midway in the video. If he is taking this video who made the flash. Though there are some in distance but definitely he is not surrounded by morning walkers.

Good Bye to sleep. Was waiting for crumb, he threw the bread at our face. 

:ohboy2:

I think the flash was the reflection of the streetlamp to his camera, based on the angle. I could be wrong though

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Heaven woke me up from sleep exactly the same time he posted in ig. Smile ear to ear with the post, so this ahjumma instict still strong heh. Love is in the air and he not afraid to show it. Fighthing Lee Min Ho!! U are the man! Happy birthday my queen! :please:

• Love 16