[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

it could be the waterfront area just outside his apt!!@ and i read celeb couple like lee sang woo and kim so yeon use to go out on very early morning date too after their drama ended!!! Did they just spent time at his house celebrating her bday then went out for walk early omo omo omo

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 9
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, HR. said:

Also, he once said in an interview that if he has the time to rest, he will take it. So, if he ain't resting right now, then something very important must have come up :wub:

Totally! He obviously isn’t “working” right now. And out of all days... Heheheheheh

Just 5 more minutes until the birthday message is on display... I don’t think he will post it on his IG... but if he does, this ship is sailing full steam ahead! Lol

• LOL 20
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Indianfan said:

Am I the only one who thinks he is skating? His shadow seemed like that. Also I noticed a flash midway in the video. If he is taking this video who made the flash. Though there are some in distance but definitely he is not surrounded by morning walkers.

Good Bye to sleep. Was waiting for crumb, he threw the bread at our face. 

:ohboy2:

I think the flash was the reflection of the streetlamp to his camera, based on the angle. I could be wrong though

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Heaven woke me up from sleep exactly the same time he posted in ig. Smile ear to ear with the post, so this ahjumma instict still strong heh. Love is in the air and he not afraid to show it. Fighthing Lee Min Ho!! U are the man! Happy birthday my queen! :please:

• Like 1
  • Love 16

Just now, Prerna said:

Just read the comments guys ....

Everyone are asking for the song and saying it’s his way of wishing kge.....

all the comments are so straight forward......everyone knows he is in love that too hopelessly.....:

but daebak for me the biggest thing is he has become BOLD and AWESOME 

he wearing his heart on his sleeves

now ....:nobody can stop this guy he is giving his 10000% to this relation and I am so happy......:

I'm seriously staring at his post waiting for one of his friends to comment. I think what will really kill me is if WDH comments something along the lines of "everyone is correct", confirming EVERY SINGLE SPECULATION ABOUT OUR SHIP :offtospace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 20

Just now, HR. said:

I'm seriously staring at his post waiting for one of his friends to comment. I think what will really kill me is if WDH comments something along the lines of "everyone is correct", confirming EVERY SINGLE SPECULATION ABOUT OUR SHIP :offtospace:

you know what i want? LMH post a pic of him and KGE and the caption "It's true" hehehe

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

What a nice IG post to wake up to!! It’s only 7am my time, still in bed and I can’t stop smiling!!! I am freaking out you guys!!!

Well done, LMH! Happy birthday indeed, Queen Kim Go Eun! Love is in the air!!

:happyshakes:

• Love 22

It's already been an hour since he posted this but I still feel so excited. This song is currently being played on loop and I don't think I will stop listening to it anytime soon :heart: To all the RCLs that are still asleep or unaware of what just happened, I am so excited for them to see his post and all the madness behind it!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, HR. said:

It's already been an hour since he posted this but I still feel so excited. This song is currently being played on loop and I don't think I will stop listening to it anytime soon :heart: To all the RCLs that are still asleep or unaware of what just happened, I am so excited for them to see his post and all the madness behind it!!!

The best part is greeneyedchick3 on tweeter is calling everyone to get up coz our boy has posted and she wants to share her happiness with everyone ....

ohhh my god it’s big guys he has hit the ball of the court this time.....

I am just wondering wht kge must be thinking or will say once she see this post....::

ohhh I feel they are together watching the led screen and cuddling and kissing and ***cough*** 

otteke how to sleep now??????

i am willing to be the bike,,,,fly,,,,lamppost anything to get some footage of our couple if they are together..:::::

:bashful:

• Like 4
  • LOL 17

1 hour ago, kdfan_incad said:

OMG!!! I was about to take a nap as it is holiday here. Then bang, came the LMH video post on IG!!! I'm like literally screaming: What is this?!!! Whaaaatt is this?!!! Lord, please help me understand this!!! Ecstatic is huge, huge understatement. 

So I rest my case...HE IS TRULY IN LOVE. THEY ARE IN LOVE.  We shippers are beyond happy. Champagne please!

I think a soju and beer MSD is more fit for our couple :phew:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please remove animated emojis from quotes.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7