[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

There are no coincidences!!!

I believe this is totally planned!!! 

1) It’s KGE’s birthday. He could have posted anytime between his birthday post until now but he chose TODAY.

2) He posted just before 5AM... he’s either been up all night or just getting started on a event filled day... It doesn’t seem he typically posts this early even when he’s working. Usually it’s in the afternoon or evening time from what I’ve seen.

3) This song ties in so well with TKEM and everything about him and KGE... He could have picked ANY song. Like something super upbeat but he chose a super romantic one...

Gahhhh!!! I feel so happy right now!!! :heart2beat:

I'm going to say he has been up all night. He doesn't strike me as the early bird type, totally guessing though. 

OK, so I'm sure he added that particular song to the video right?? No way are they playing this outdoors at 5am in Korea. He chose to add this song right?? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

1 minute ago, carriekllo said:

I'm going to say he has been up all night. He doesn't strike me as the early bird type, totally guessing though. 

OK, so I'm sure he added that particular song to the video right?? No way are they playing this outdoors at 5am in Korea. He chose to add this song right?? 

I'm very sure he just added it because if not, he is like calling over Dispatch and all the paparazzi :lol:

• LOL 22

1 minute ago, carriekllo said:

Chingu, bike rider here in the US often had a little speaker or they play a song in their phone while they are biking and if the song playing in your phone, i believe when you record a video the song can be heard. So i believe that he is listening to this song on his phone during this Bike/scooter ride.

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So I was all set to sleep and was just talking ya my husband and my LMH ping tone rang and I ran to pick up my Phone and baam the ig video.....

my heart fluttered like anything and I told my husband to face the other side and sleep coz my night is going to be long...:

I am so happy today got lot of amazing news but yes I am happy that my ship has sailed this whole 5.am thing is killing me I am in heaven with @Heretorant

babes let’s party open up the soju I am dancing .....

he is going to see the led hoarding it will start from 6.00 am 

OMG!!!

You know what?! I think you’re right!!!

I think he’s up so early because he’s going to KGE’s LED birthday screen display!!!

He probably wants to go first thing because there will most likely be less people around.

Even if he may not be with her, he’s probably going there to take a video or picture of it being displayed so he can send it to KGE!!!

sonfieniwndkekiwnebriejebej!!!!!

:dead:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Heretorant said:

He is single-handedly fueling this ship. Lmh, ma boy, you didn’t post for 10 days straight and now you’re back with a romantic song early in the morning on someone’s birthday... what do you expect us to think? He’s aware he’s heavily shipped with kge right now, right? 

It’s not a dream. They are dating! No one can convince me otherwise. Lmh said so himself. 

:lol:

Chingu.....i read your post so fast my dirty mind read the highlighted as "sleep" instead of "Shipped"

I'm sorry can't you tell I'm thirsty

• LOL 17

1 minute ago, mychoiyoung said:

In our country, when it is someone's birthday and you go and greet at dawn, we call it "SALUBONG"

It refers to a pre-dawn encounter or rendezvous. You know, you meet up for the occasion :)  

In the province, the guy usually serenades the girl during a "salubong"

I experienced it before, even when I was living in the city so it is really a nice treat to wake up to haha

AND you don't just "salubong" an acquaintance or a stranger's bday. You would have to be somewhat close. AHHH MY LITTLE HEART CAN'T TAKE IT

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

16 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Ok, I'm dead!!! seriously!!! what is he doing ???

Has he been reading this thread?? gahhhh

Just come out already you guys!!!

I'm Hungry and i need more crumbs!

Either he is on the bike or scooter. My gosh, are they seeing sunrise together???

Ok somebody please tell me this is not a dream!

Ikr. If we all die with just this low key confession of love by the Captain, how are we all gonna take it when they reveal they're together?!! How? :crazy:

His post maybe cryptic but I love how low key it is and still very romantic with the view and music. I can't with this guy.:heart2beat:

Edited by JoyceGEHisashiMitsui
Grammar
  • Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 7

2 minutes ago, JoyceGEHisashiMitsui said:

Ikr. If we all die with just this low key confession of love by the Captain, how are we all gonna take it when they reveal they're together?!! How? :crazy:

His post maybe cryptic but I love how low key it is and but still very romantic with the view and music. I can't with this guy.:heart2beat:

That makes it even more special. So low-key and romantic. 

It fits both of them so perfectly. Low key date, listing to a song.

Arghhhhh if I'm in SK i would spy both of their neighborhood!

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Do you all read the comments? many people are saying "He is so in love" and many congratulate KGE happy birthday on that post.

Guys, I have a deadline and now i can't work. WTF?????

I would recommend you finish your deadline now because you will not be able to work later on if we get more crumbs :crazy: Fighting! :heartxoxo:

• LOL 22
  • Awesome 1