[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Just now, G0g0Ming0 said:

Next up- WDW, ask the important question!! 

"Where are you going?"

"What are you doing?" 

Be our information source!!!:eats2:

Yes! I'm just waiting for WDH to view this and comment something to feed our shipper hearts. I will also be waiting to see if a particular girl views this post *fingers crossed*

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Omo, what is this??? Let's start investigating ASAP. We need to know:

1. Where he is? It's by the lake where korean couples usually date?? 

2. Someone shazam the song and find the eng translation to the lyrics. Is it about falling in love?? 

3. Is he with someone? *cough KGE cough* I can't see a female shadow. But there are some people in front 

4. Is he riding a scooter? 

5. Why did he post this at 5am???? Talk about a LONG night 

I honestly thought he wasn't going to post anything today!!!!! Arghhh!!! He keeps us on our toes right, after being silent for a week

:happyshakes:

does anyone notice a little shadow of head appearing and disappearing very quickly in the beginning of the video? Bottom right side of the screen.  Doesn’t look like his head imo.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1

Arrrghhhh! Our Captain you are the best!! So so happy for our Queen! He is up so early and so obvious!! He is wishing KGE happy birthday! Yesterday, I have been thinking, what could be some cryptic posts he would do. So here are two that I was thinking of. Something got to do with stars or birthday hoodie (ie Cancer stars align in the night sky). 

1) My first guess was, he might post a photo of Seoul night skyline, with clear skies and if lucky, might capture some glittering stars! 

2) My second guess was, him, choco and minomi sitting on the couch with him wearing the grey hoodie. (I shared this one in my previous post but I thought it's too obvious)

Oh Chingus!! I just got goose bumps when I saw his post!! My first guess was almost right!! Ahhh I understand his message to our Queen!!

• Like 9
  • Love 12