[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

10 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Sorry, everyone keeps referring to Woo Do Hwan as WDW and I’m just here wondering, who are you talking about? :blink:

I’m confident they’re just friends. The fact that they can go out and dine together but kge and lmh cannot just makes it even more suspicious to me. Our ship is sailing y’all! 

Perfect together! Match made in heaven!

Yes yes yes!!! 

WDH getting out alive from Jeju island screams he is just a good friend to KGE. 

• LOL 17

28 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

I always disagree with the degree at which people try to pull down TKEM either by them being subtly shady or blatantly looking for flaws that can be waived away easily as no drama is ever perfect no matter the A-list cast or exorbitant budget spent on it. 

TKEM drama will still score 90% despite all the flaws and seemingly endless challenges it had, and it also proved it by rising and staying at the top on Netflix and on wavve whilst it was airing and even till now. It simply means its just still an excellent  drama by all standards.

There were top kdrama before it and there are new ones ongoing after it but No korean drama has reached top 10 on netflix in the world at least that i know of which says a lot. 

People complained about the plot being confusing and i think that's relative based on what you are used to in dramas because i also still don't fully understand two dramas till date which are TWO worlds and Extraordinary you which is about comic life, i watched both once and didn't bother re-watching and i moved on despite the relatively good chemistry between the leads, i didn't go around writing and  blabbing my mouth and spoiling the drama to others who enjoy it just because my own understanding of it wasn't clear enough and i wasn't keen enough to research and know better about it. Its normal to drop dramas that doesn't work for you, but why were haters so invested on watching this drama weekly just to go on your witchcraft coven called blogs online or the toxic dramalist site to tear it apart, why go through such pain weekly if you aren't obsessed over something and you aren't telling us the real truth. 

People also complained about no chemistry and made it a major issue from episode 2 when most dramas never even get there till episode 7 upwards and when chemistry was more visible, they said it was forced and yet there are millions of shippers today who are mostly casual non fans of the leads watchers or middle aged people who see a rare and compatible couple type that we haven't been priviledged to watch in any drama before, so my take is these chemistry complaint are from other shippers who wish either of the leads will end with their own bias, even if these two did it on screen they would still be adamant on their stance, as they have made up their mind, when the drama hit home run, and they saw that LMH had romantic interest in KGE, they brought out the lame RickRoll'D excuse of her work in Eungyo and said she isnt worthy of him and that tells you how shallow these haters are, they lack depth that's why they couldn't understand the plot of this drama in the first place. 

JEC scandal cannot have any serious bearing on this drama as she is not the lead.

Product placements are blatant, but it didnt stop the delivery of the plot to the point of distraction and to the point that it should be a major headliner as a reason why you dont like the drama entirely, that's downright shallow, how prickly can a human be. 

The main casts and the writer just had long string of jealous haters who were determined to keep badmouthing their work and it still didn't stop a lot of viewers from watching it in korea and around the globe even though it didn't snag number 1 spot in korea, and i think its because the story is too strong for their market , it still maintained consistent viewership as it never fell to 3, 2 or 1 % like some dramas to warrant being called a flop and yet blogs like soompi etc  kept using such words like slumped and flopped, they were the main propagandas of hate like they werent paid for PR and advertisement.   

Many also had the impression that KES forced Kim Go Eun on Lee min ho as his female lead hence the hate on her work, but that's such dumb thinking as Lee minho could never accept a female lead he doesn't feel is right for him, he would never be that irresponsible with his career.

i am already hearing false rumors brewing of him working on a project with SHK which has been the life dream of many of her fans since LMH mentioned at some point that she was an ideal type, they are hoping desperately to have a valid reason to ship her with him 

Despite all these hates, there are so many reason to be thankful to God as this drama pushed out the actors on the world playing field more than any other korean drama as its evidenced with LMH now leading on social media as NO 1 hallyu star from SK, He is known more than the president of that country.

Kim Go eun now has international fans who truly love and appreciate her as an artist unlike three years ago when lots of sick netizens called her all sorts of atrocious names including likened to a toad just because she worked with their sacred oppa. 

WDH was popular as a lead in his dramas but gained more prominence as he horned his craft better in TKEM, i have seen his previous dramas but this is the first time i actually know his name, same goes for KKN, JEC and the man who played the wicked uncle. 

I am glad the cast are happy that the international audience loves their work more as we see them engaging better on social media  with fans while the show aired. 

WOW!!!  you couldn't have said it better. Is TKEM perfect? no, not at all. Is it enjoyable? yes, for me watching it and discussing it have been a really good experience. It's the first time watching LMH and KGE drama live, and i love that the story is complex, and it's given all of us reason to dissect the story and discuss it. I guess for some of us it works and for some it doesn't and it's OK!. But I agree with you, people have gone the distance to really tear it apart, i understand the hype surrounding the drama, and i can see why some people might have been disappointed, and they have PERMISSION to.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and we all can give constructive criticism, however, MyDramalist was way toxic, some people comments are downright mean and they were borderline attacking and if someone come up with some explanation we were labeled crazy fan girl, or we can't accept that it's a flop, and we shouldn't shut opposing opinions. I recognize your handle name from MDL. I honestly had to walk away from that site, and i am a person who can take  a hit and differing opinions, but MDL was really bad and honestly giving me migraine and causing anxiety.

TKEM is not a perfect show and i have my own constructive criticism. I also Believe that the Storytelling  could have been done better. I will be the first to admit it's flaws and i will also be the first to praise it's strength.

It doesn't help that KES, LMH, KGE are very polarizing Writer/actors.

• Like 13
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Now to all those you wanted to sail in multiple ships, come here especially you all @anjpoole @extrodinairey @makshimus' mane :rage:  ( yes I have gone so crazy to even create gif for them:crazy:

Anymore shippers shipping with lightbulb, lamppost, whips, KKV, WDW, ABCD…XYZ, ????????

Yikes! I'm so scared. I'm glad my premonition of a midnight selfie didn't materialize. But I'm still on the lamppost ship, it's the next best ship after the premium one

I shall go find a bat cave now and hide

:cheers:

• LOL 13

42 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I was shocked for a moment when I saw it......

my heart was out of my mouth.....

Aiyaiyai ...please be kind to my shipper's heart!!! That was not funny!! (But, still made me laugh!!!)

@HappyVibes you are too funny hahaha!! I want to quote your whole post, but, rules here forbid me!! That incredible hulk gif !! ...hahaha 

• LOL 4

12 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

If I recall correctly, the hospital shooting was more than 2 days before their last shoot (May 28). Maybe @koreaboooo can cross-check with her timeline? 

It was around May 20. If I remember correctly, most of the costars ended their filming earlier, hence the separate group photos. LMH wasn't in their other group photo but WDH and KGE were in that photo in front of The Alley. That might have been the day they had naengmyeon together. Don't take my word on that but it's my speculation.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Niki Idy said:

Its normal to drop dramas that doesn't work for you, but why were haters so invested on watching this drama weekly just to go on your witchcraft coven called blogs online or the toxic dramalist site to tear it apart, why go through such pain weekly if you aren't obsessed over something and you aren't telling us the real truth. 

chemistry complaint are from other shippers who wish either of the leads will end with their own bias,

they saw that LMH had romantic interest in KGE, they brought out the lame RickRoll'D excuse of her work in Eungyo and said she isnt worthy of him

The main casts and the writer just had long string of jealous haters who were determined to keep badmouthing their work and it still didn't stop a lot of viewers from watching it in korea and around the globe

I am glad the cast are happy that the international audience loves their work more as we see them engaging better on social media  with fans while the show aired. 

@Niki Idy EVERYTHING YOU SAID CHINGU!!!!! YOU SUMMARISED IT PERFECTLY :hypehype:

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

@Prerna : That was a beautiful gift dear..Thank you from all of us!! Now how did it feel to be a celebrity for a while? :lol: I really pity these stars..The price they pay for their popularity is huge, hopefully our babies get their private time to grow their relationship !

I don't want to quote which post of yours, but my inner shipper heart "read between the lines" and was giggling that our ship has almost sailed towards the destination even though you gloss it as "nothing special" :P... I am a very confident shipper so will wait till I hear straight from the horse mouth..LOL

thank You dear that everyone liked the flowers i really hope that kge gets a big smile on her face after seeing them tomm...

she is going to drop it at her agency and send pics......

I am so excited for tommorow......wanna see kge reaction......

yup hope that your reading the lines do come true soon.......

:dontwanna:

• Like 2
  • Love 22

Happy Birthday KimGoEUn

May you rise and shine

May you rule the heart of your man forever

May you are able to live your life whatever way you want

You deserve all the happiness and hype

• Like 3
  • Love 17

11 minutes ago, TDeas said:

It's almost 1 am in my country n I can't sleep.... My thumb faster than my brain n I can't control it ... Keep scrolling, between Him n Her, ... Find out any Good News ...or anything new ... Perhaps 

I Found something interesting ....Quite entertaining Ind middle of nothing ...

Here is, 

Answer :

Kang Dong Won For Movie.

Kim Woo Bin For Drama.

Lee Min Ho FOR EVER ...

Happy Bday Ggonessi 

... Have a nice dream everyone

Suho for Drama and Movie! 

Lee Min Ho for In sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, til death do part them.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

44 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Hmmmm.....a rom-com/musical with David Lau for me. I wanted her to explore more of her singing talent. David appears to be a good coach for her. 

Errr...whois David Lau?? :surprisedwut:

• LOL 12