Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

46 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Hahahhahahahhaha! please stop it :w00t:

KGE x WDH

It's really cute :lol:

NOOOO. First the noodle incident and now this :mellow: I'm just going to believe they are friends  and have a brother sister kind of relationship.

I'm still loyal to my ship Mineun :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Posted (edited)

Holy molly, I logged out for 6 hours and when I came back, you shippers are shipping WHD X KGE!!! Where's the loyalty? LOL:crazily:

Let's leave KGE and WDH alone - THEY'RE GOOD FRIENDS. Nothing more than that.  So gals, gals let's all go back to the ship. 

Anyway, here's a cute video to watch:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Removed instagram post. Instagram posts, unless it is your own and explicitly stated may not be embedded. You may add a link to an instagram post, however.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

The problem is if WDH post a selca with KGE tomorrow :w00t: hahahaha! 

I low-key feel that they will post a selca there later after midnite KST

:whytho:

For weak hearted ones

Jokes aside, there are only two person who can throw me off this ship : The captain and his queen.

I had to put this disclaimer in case someone else throws me off this ship for KGExWDH ship.

#icomeinpeace

:heart1:

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

I think KGE and WDH are good friends, and maybeeee WDH know about relationship between KGE and LMH. And im sure they came together with staff to that restaurant. Or maybe LMH,KGE and WDH? but who knows right? But im pretty sure kge and wdh just good friends. Good friends that 'know it all'? :popcornjackson:

Is it just me or someone with me? I have feeling that right now LMH still trying to convince his heart to KGE? But KGE already know that LMH want to have a serious relationship with her? 

And im sure, tomorrow LMH is preparing something for KGE. And at that time KGE will accept her feeling to LMH and they will start their relationship? Hmmm delulu mind but i hope is true :twerk2:

• Like 4
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

This will be tricky. With hooves.

I'm a bit confused actually. Don't we have many subships here anyway?

to make things clear, i didnt say anything at all regarding other ships?? why do i keep getting wronged?? as if soompi's punishment isnt enough alr? it's unfair :cries:

jk

• LOL 12

Nah. No amount of naengmyeon can change the way i see kge and wdh relationship. 

It's screaming F-R-I-E-N-D-S. 

I feel like it was wdh's last shooting day. They got closer during the filming. They must've wanted to celebrate a bit and went to the noodle place near their location.

The whole interaction in ig shows "we're friends" vibes. 

Lmh and kge both described wdh as the friendliest during the swoon interview. So i do expect things like this from them. He had a photo with kkn with the paris shirt and we're not toppling over it. 

Oh but ooohhh... new ship. Wdhxkkn. :glasses:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

@kdfan_incad excuse me maam, we are no longer allowed to embed instagram post in here, if you may, try putting it under spoiler or you can simply attach a mere link. my gorgeous mane says thank you and love you :phew:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, planetmars said:

Nah. No amount of naengmyeon can change the way i see kge and wdh relationship. 

It's screaming F-R-I-E-N-D-S. 

I feel like it was wdh's last shooting day. They got closer during the filming. They must've wanted to celebrate a bit and went to the noodle place near their location.

The whole interaction in ig shows "we're friends" vibes. 

Lmh and kge both described wdh as the friendliest during the swoon interview. So i do expect things like this from them. He had a photo with kkn with the paris shirt and we're not toppling over it. 

Oh but ooohhh... new ship. Wdhxkkn. :glasses:

As long as our girl is left alone so she can be with our captain, I'm okay with any other ship  :rubchin:

• LOL 10

13 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I low-key feel that they will post a selca there later after midnite KST

For weak hearted ones...

i think so too :w00t:

Jokes aside, there are only two person who can throw me off this ship : The captain and his queen.

#icomeinpeace

Allow me to copy your disclaimer chinggu. I can feel someones gonna attack us any minute from now. Hahahahaha!

• LOL 10

31 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

i think so too :w00t:

#icomeinpeace

Allow me to copy your disclaimer chinggu. I can feel someones gonna attack us any minute from now. Hahahahaha!

tenor.gif

I need the water spewing gif because that's what I almost did

:loolz:

Thanks @Miadee

• LOL 7

On 6/29/2020 at 3:12 PM, mychoiyoung said:

Was not very familiar with KGE before, except for her turn in Goblin - though I did not watch that either.  But when it was announced, I slowly searched for her dramas & movies. Read the reviews  Her turn in the Muse alone impressed me. What caught my interest was that she could sing. And she is so delightfully simple yet elegant.  So now am a fan.

As for shipping, it took a while for me to jump in NOT because I did not see the chemistry.  I was just not into shipping - AT ALL!  But I saw something different in him during the presscon & jenga games.  I was asking myself, "WHO IS THIS GUY? "

If you are a long time fan and honest with yourself, you could easily detect the change in his behaviour. It was unmistakable but refreshing, given his stature. It was a joy to watch!  Then the BTS came rolling in, and the rest is history.

Many shippers here and other sns are first timer  like you and me too..I am also not his fans of course..I watched Kdrama just last year 2019 when I arrived in Singapore for my work assignment for 4 years time...I love Hollywood or Cdrama or HK Film before even many of my close friends love Kdrama. I remembered vividly I watched his drama first as my appetizer for Kdrama as a tester hahaha the Heirs then followed by another of his drama BOF, personal taste, LOTBS but that's it I just enjoy it. Nothing special to me..then i watched another kdrama and it was Goblin then the girl took my breath away so I searched for her Films and drama then I watched almost of her films and drama (only 3 with TKEM) because she is Chungmuro Star...I followed her sns ever since hahaha. I've been living in Seoul for 4 years made me understand their culture, social views of South Korean and I learnt simple Korean Hanguel for the sake of survival means like what I did when I was in HK for 4 years hahaha..The K entertainment and industry are very competitive and ruthless but Kpops are the worst for the competitiveness and it has quite rigorous fans tho...It's my two cents :ok: We can see in SK alone there are many suicides cases including celebrities. For that reasons I can relate these celebrities there on how to make sure their private life need to be hid or as low-key as possible.  Some Knetz are crazily enough to attack their idol or other celebrities in everything they got but some Knetz fans also try to hide their idol's relationship in public unless their idols or couple are ready to announce publicly. We are better to also regard our couple's feeling until they are ready. So let's us pray and support our couple's happiness and their readiness as well to have this relationship. :foryou:

• Like 5
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

Honestly I need to know:

1. Who thinks they are already an item towards the end of the drama production?

2. Who thinks they are not officially together but definitely will get there after the end of the drama?

:waitwhat:

What..didn't you see the Breaking News?!?

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, magiclily said:

am just gonna put this pic again here ..

i unconsciously had my mouth open while looking at this picture :crazymad:

Hahahahha...yeah man! This is not drama kiss...this is a boyfriend mouthing the girlfriend kiss ok. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

10 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I need the water spewing gif because that's what I almost did

Here you go ma friend

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

It’s getting closer to KGE birthday! In contrast to KGE, I definitely have a higher expectation for our Mr. Giddy x Obvious:wub: He is usually the one who gives away a bit too much. Let sum up some of the too-telling slips from LMH :lol: (my memory is not good indeed. Please bear with me if I make any mistakes)

1. Always want to grab GoEun hands in BTSs

2. Gave us a glimpse of GoEun sleeping habit on set (as soon as she lies down, she falls asleep)

3. Can’t take his eyes off of her whenever she is in the same proximity with him.

4. His hand position 

5. Side glanced at WDH when he rehearsed with GoEun 

Anymore that I missed? I am sure I have missed a lot lol :lol:

:selfie:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 6

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

Holy molly, I logged out for 6 hours and when I came back, you shippers are shipping WHD X KGE!!! Where's the loyalty? LOL:crazily:

Let's leave KGE and WDH alone - THEY'RE GOOD FRIENDS. Nothing more than that.  So gals, gals let's all go back to the ship. 

Anyway, here's a cute video to watch:

I stand by FIRMLY to my ship ok. Loyal RCL I am:sparklyeyes:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Prerna said:

so you are saying Koreans are not aware whts fishing between these two ppl are they so ancestral....:

they don’t see tweeter and ig and wht the whole world is talking.....even the media is unaware whts happening around the world with these two.....I don’t buy it but anyways it’s good also in one way atleast our couple will have peaceful time for each other.....

they can think for themselves and not get  bothered by anyone...::

so I need to book a hospital bed for 6months later....

it could be heart attack with good news or mental illness coz of being an FBI agent out of force for 6 long months......

it better be former even if it risks my life.....

Mr. giddy boy just see wht I am doing with my life for your god damn love story you better prove me right otherwise it’s world war from my end.....

6 Months of waiting??????????????????????????????????????:crazily: Omooooooo poor my heart tho..My logical side is okay fine with 6 months of waiting but my other anxious side is like, the heck what's going on here...I need my COUPLE HERE NOW PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wut: I CAN'T GET NO FOR AN ANSWER!!!!!!

• LOL 8

maybe this is can help to cooling down our vibes in here related thos pictures kge and wdh hang out together.. i think there's nothing between them except just being good friend..

i remember, i ever read info that wdh take the last shooting for tkem at may 26.. but i forget what the name acct that i was read about it  (sorry getting old make me forgetting so many things).. and base on link bellow we'll know that kge and lmh still take the shoot at that day

https://www.instagram.com/p/CApXgDZp1qA/?igshid=1a7tland50zel

so my conclusion is they had fun together bcoz that day is the last shooting for wdh in tkem.. so they want to celebrate and doing something fun bcoz during the filming almost 8 month, the relationship between all the cast become closer.. but idk why i doubted if lmh didn't join together with them bcoz kge and lmh take a shoot together at that day i think impossible.. imo

:fiercebunny:

maybe that's why wdh became "unbreakable sword" of lmh and he's give him 100% a trust to be his wingsmanB)

more excited for tomorrow our queen birthday.. i think lmh so busy to prepared gift, surprise for her day

:please::dontwanna:

• Like 10
  • Love 1