[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

OMG what have I missed?!! I stand firmly by the original ship cause WDH is merely a wingman for KGE-LMH. Right?? RIGHT!!? Hahaha oh lord I don’t know anymore - KGE WDH would look cute too at this point! :P 

LMH if you’re reading this, it’s our KGEs birthday tomorrow. You know what to do. As our captain, please STEER THIS SHIP. Kthxbyeloveyouboth.

• LOL 15

49 minutes ago, hazelnutlatte said:

Dear MinHo-ssi, if you happened to lurk in this forum please take our WDH-KGE topic today as a trigger for you to post something cryptic for Ggone bday tomorrow (clarification purpose)!! You don't want us to shift the ship, do you? :smirk:

36 minutes ago, acc2roxie said:

OMG what have I missed?!! I stand firmly by the original ship cause WDH is merely a wingman for KGE-LMH. Right?? RIGHT!!? Hahaha oh lord I don’t know anymore - KGE WDH would look cute too at this point! :P 

LMH if you’re reading this, it’s our KGEs birthday tomorrow. You know what to do. As our captain, please STEER THIS SHIP. Kthxbyeloveyouboth.

I'd accept separate pictures of them alone, snapped by someone with BOTH wearing a couple ring (since this is the thang in SK, right?). No need to be too extravagant.

Or or. KGE can pose with WDH and another one of LMH x WDH. With a ring. 

If anyone from both sides are reading that is

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

just sit tight everyone , and patiently wait until our ship will landed:ok:

giphy.gif

80ae622fb711f8f646d25ee63d4c27261c40af8b.gifv

Spoiler

61e0547da2b220e304b9b4b591744cf1fb9fb547.png

1571c24047e3c6982ce9e53f49aa387a34ba1698.gifv

Spoiler

ae4059d0f39c67cc3a830839dfe40511d9904acb.jpg

Crossed Fingers on JoyPixels 6.0can you imagine IF everyone gets together and celebrates ggone and dohwan's birthday

• Love 18
  • Awesome 2

i remember when i was songsong shipper hye kyo rumored with yo ahn in(her close friend) they even hang out and take a picture together meanwhile so many shipper want sjk and shk being together in rl,after a long wait without any crumbs they suddenly announce their relationship,i really want it happen to our otp.

i think it’s an advantage since lmh and wdh are very close,so lmh can confided that he’s in love with kge and also wdh can be courier between lmh and kge:heart1:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, masunni said:

Lmh indeed an handsome man but it didnt flutter my heart much. Why? Hhhmm not my taste maybe? Hahaha Never a fan, but i do watched few his drama BOF, City Hunter and Lotbs.

In my case, he made my heart flutterred when he did things to KGE :D

:Woah:

• LOL 6

31 minutes ago, Anin Putinilla said:

If this flowers from mym or LMH. I want to scream loudly right now.

Please let those flowers be from LMH :tears:

On a different note why would mym send her flowers unless LMH asked them to?Isn't it weird for a management company to send birthday flowers to another actor? That would not look suspicious at all :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, anjpoole said:

List of people to keep an eye for crumbs tomorrow:

must:

actorleeminho

wdohwan

possible:

kantique_flower

jungeunchae_

demi_kimee

kknv1221

dz_ej

myment_official

bhent_official

kahi_official

not necessary (but will include):

k.kbeom

jilwww

Shippers be vigilant! Hahahahahahaha :ph34r:

Hahaha love the list :heartxoxo:

Also her manager:

ma.hangbae

Apparently someone already ask the florist about these. Gosh they must get so many DMs

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, anjpoole said:

Agreed. I remembered KGE and JHI went shopping together before and they even talk about it publicly means there's really nothing between them, the same situation now, she'll go wherever she wants with the people she's close and friends with. She even don't mind leaving traces because she knows there's nothing to hide. But with LMH....it's another story ;)

Yeeesss! Thank you for pointing this out. If KGE and WDW are dating, they won’t leave traces. More so give an autograph. Let’s chill. They’re just friends. If it was LMH and KGE eating in a noodle restaurant though, definitely no traces will be left. B)

4 hours ago, anjpoole said:

The problem is if WDH post a selca with KGE tomorrow :w00t: hahahaha! 

We’re in trouble. Hahaha 

but I have faith in our couple!!! Please come through and make our hearts happy!:hwaiting:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

17 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Apparently someone already ask the florist about these. Gosh they must be so many DMs

That's probably from someone here the RCLs ...Gosh for a moment I thought it is from Mr. Giddy ... @Prerna you're a party pooper here hahaha ...just teasing you gurl. The flowers look lovely! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, anjpoole said:

List of people to keep an eye for crumbs tomorrow:

must:

actorleeminho

wdohwan

possible:

kantique_flower

jungeunchae_

demi_kimee

kknv1221

dz_ej

myment_official

bhent_official

kahi_official

not necessary (but will include):

k.kbeom

jilwww

Shippers be vigilant! Hahahahahahaha :ph34r:

not just crumbs but hope we get an entire piece of baguette tomorrow:lol: a LED billboard with I LOVE YOU GGONE FROM LEE MIN HO in the middle of Gangnam  will be accepted

and make the eonnie and ahjumma  hearts happy, what a good way to wrap up the TKEM with the Hallyu King and Queen of South Korea:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

3 hours ago, carriekllo said:

Hahaha love the list

Also her manager:

ma.hangbae

Apparently someone already ask the florist about these. Gosh they must be so many DMs

I saw some fanpages on IG, there’s quite alot of them that ordered flowers from Kantique flowershop for KGE bday tomorrow..wont put any hope (for now) if any of those flowers are from MYM/LMH, but i feel happy to see that she’ll received lots of gifts/flowers this year conpared to last year, which proves that so many people out there that loves her :please:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Removed animated emoji in quote.
  • Like 6
  • Love 4