[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Hahahhahahahhaha! please stop it :w00t:

KGE x WDH

BAHAHAHA ... STAPPPHHHHH !!!!!

:w00t:why did they put it in the same location? while the cold noodle saga (going to) end , we have another "togetherness" of WDH and KGE . this is so funny hahahahhaha

fb869999bb70c07f5d8b41d68c9453968fb5229a

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

https://youtu.be/71ApH5JQrwY

I think I'll call it a night, the last few pages has definitely been crazy but enjoyable with you all! I know I will have to catch up on a lot of pages by tomorrow morning but that's okay since I've already invested my whole summer to this ship. I'll leave one of my fave FMV for anyone who needs a break from this forum :heart: peace out RCLs

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, magiclily said:

:w00t:why did they put it in the same location? while the cold noodle saga (going to) end , we have another "togetherness" of WDH and KGE . this is so funny hahahahhaha

I'm so scared for the weak hearted shippers. :w00t:

:Fist1:

• LOL 12

10 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Me too! This is too x-rated. I am married with kids, but I will be embarassed if my mom catch me looking at this picture! Not only my mouth is unconsciously opened, but my mouth feels empty looking at this picture. Dunno how to describe it best but tell me I am not alone!! Who on earth allowed them to kiss like that on TV??

Honestly I need to know:

1. Who thinks they are already an item towards the end of the drama production?

2. Who thinks they are not officially together but definitely will get there after the end of the drama?

Repeating myself - I was not a fan of either of them before but I am definitely a fan now. LMH has just surprised me again and again with his personality. I want him to be mine! But I need to be realistic so ok, I shall let KGE have him. On the other hand, I want to be like KGE - chic, elegant, original, and loved by LMH!!

Lmh indeed an handsome man but it didnt flutter my heart much. Why? Hhhmm not my taste maybe? Hahaha Never a fan, but i do watched few his drama BOF, City Hunter and Lotbs. Strange but i didnt watch Faith and The Heir when it aired 2012-2013. Tried to watch Faith, but could not finish it sorry. Totally not my kind of drama? And now im watching The Heir until ep15, love the story line, the 2nd lead KWB (love him more :P), Bona, PSH and LMH. BUT i didnt get the same vibes from all his previous drama compare to this new Tkem. The vibes is effing fxxx. Both lead are awesome and it make me crazy. I watched 5 times since it ended. Full fr ep1 to 16. Still i cannot get over them. Cried like xxxx to sad scene and smile like manic towards their splendid chemistry. Either lmh become a very excellent good actor (his good btw) or he is not acting LOL. 

Oh im not in any fan club nor oim. Im adjumma with 1 husband and 3 kids. Haha

Btw, I choose no 1. No women could stand the look, staring and melting my heart smile. With many experience from previous relationship lmh or kge should know better B). Is a matter of time, this will explode and confirmation arrise. 

:please:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Listen chingu, this is purely my opinion, but I think there will be no announcemnt from them until SBS drama awards.

If both of them confirm their relationship before SBS awards, I dun think they will attend it together cos I never see any korean celebrites couple tht are dating attending an award ceremony together (correct me if im wrong) plus I still want to see them when they win best couple awards (yeah im tht confident:joy:) so we will hv a lot of crumbs tht day

Ggone also hv Hero movie coming out, TKEM still celebrates their victory being the hit Kdrama in Netflix, their announcement might take the spotlight and I dun like the idea people might think tht they using their dating as promotion again (we heard tht during tkem still on air abt their lovestagram as promotion) 

• Like 14
  • Insightful 4

31 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

I'm so scared for the weak hearted shippers. :w00t:

Bahhahahhahahha

Maybe there'll only be the three of us left after this, with @makshimus' mane.  Because we can eventually eat her when we run out of food on the ship

*runs*

Added: WDH posted on his IG story. Saw that earlier.  My brain is just so so slow these days.

• LOL 13

59 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Honestly I need to know:

2. Who thinks they are not officially together but definitely will get there after the end of the drama?

After the Korean Mother’s Day coincidence, personally I think they started the relationship at the time when LMH posted the sunset picture.

in my opinion, if LMH was not 100% sure about the relationship, he wouldn’t deliberately post a photo similar to that with his mother on such a special day, let not forget the vibe of the sunset photo was undoubtedly romantic. :wub: He knew it would spark speculation in fandom, and with reference to his previous interview, men need to be responsible for their actions and behaviours. LOL.

:heart4:

Disclaimer: Pure personal opinions and speculations. :D

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

35 minutes ago, magiclily said:

Somehow im ok with any ship, We are in awsome ship peeps! :yaaa: kge is so daebak. And the person who get her first is the luckiest! :wub:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, masunni said:

23 hours ago, masunni said:

I know i know this is lmhxkge thread, but but i cannot ignore the xfactor relationship with lmh. It happened and past like 3 yrs ago. Im not a fan of x factor but she is sexy in this video, taken after the breakup and lmh in military. And it come to my mind, how did he sees this? How kge sees this? Honestly, even the relationship is in the past, but what couple had during that time is unforgetable. Dont bash me :sweatingbullets:

Chincha no offense to X-factor..and this is never in any means to degrade her...NO NO NO..  :sweat_smile:

BUUUT... i just wanna say that i think KGE butt is waaayy cuterrr than X... sorry :grimace:

Despite our gurl slight built, she definitely has a small waist and curvy behind... :Twerkdatbutt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpZjrU3fZq0

Check this out..

I will virtually whack LMH head if he doesn't notice that...

OK sorry again .. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

Me too! This is too x-rated. I am married with kids, but I will be embarassed if my mom catch me looking at this picture! Not only my mouth is unconsciously opened, but my mouth feels empty looking at this picture. Dunno how to describe it best but tell me I am not alone!! Who on earth allowed them to kiss like that on TV??

Honestly I need to know:

Repeating myself - I was not a fan of either of them before but I am definitely a fan now. LMH has just surprised me again and again with his personality. I want him to be mine! But I need to be realistic so ok, I shall let KGE have him. On the other hand, I want to be like KGE - chic, elegant, original, and loved by LMH!!

Min Ho looked so hungry of KGE's lips...

• LOL 7

4 hours ago, samantha12 said:

Cant wait for GoEun Birthday to come and see what Mr Giddy can come up with - something cryptic but obvious at the same time? Oh. Girls. I think he got himself such a high standard to attain lol 

Something cryptic and obvious would be tomorrow! 

Something cryptic but not too obvious would be days after tomorrow! :gangnamstyle:

I'm not surprise if he post a photo of him, choco and minomi sitting on the couch and he would be wearing his grey birthday hoodie! Hahaha ...nah too obvious!! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Lara2020 said:

Something cryptic and obvious would be tomorrow! 

Something cryptic but not too obvious would be days after tomorrow! 

The problem is if WDH post a selca with KGE tomorrow :w00t: hahahaha! 

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Hahahhahahahhaha! please stop it :w00t:

KGE x WDH

It's really cute :lol:

NOOOO. First the noodle incident and now this :mellow: I'm just going to believe they are friends  and have a brother sister kind of relationship.

I'm still loyal to my ship Mineun :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

15 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

The problem is if WDH post a selca with KGE tomorrow :w00t: hahahaha! 

I low-key feel that they will post a selca there later after midnite KST

:whytho:

For weak hearted ones

Jokes aside, there are only two person who can throw me off this ship : The captain and his queen.

I had to put this disclaimer in case someone else throws me off this ship for KGExWDH ship.

#icomeinpeace

:heart1:

• LOL 13
  • Love 2