[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, Richardsimmons said:

Exactly!! And In the words of greeneyedchick “People with nothing to hide are those whose guards are lowered the most”

”However, people who have their guards up are those with something to conceal”. 

Lmh and kge keep behaving like two people in a secret relationship. Kge&wdh go on a noodle date. Lmh&wdh go on a jeju date. Mmmmh how to be do whan:lol:.      He has the best of both worlds.B)

Ikr!! He get to spend time with LMH & KGE, not to mention he might be their secret keeper:shaq:

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

Honestly I need to know:

1. Who thinks they are already an item towards the end of the drama production?

2. Who thinks they are not officially together but definitely will get there after the end of the drama?

I honestly think both of them aldy fall in love towards the end of the drama and become an item after the drama ended

*is that my delulu mind talking*:grimace:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 12

I'm in office right now but nothing to do, so I am trying to analyze KGE & WDW noodles date, based on IG info. 

26.5: KGE filming Jung Taera 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CApcEkypLSD/?igshid=1kvwgypnqdpd1

26.5: KGE filming JTE punched Luna (she wears patient clothes here), and in that drama Eon sup, Kang Shin Jae and Nari were there) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAoyOIKJlZa/?igshid=cvsblq8yz0q4

Fyi, the noodles restaurant is same location with JTE house in Chungju-si.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, magiclily said:

am just gonna put this pic again here ..

22dcf7e4505db36aa29873d2727cfb12d9cafa67

i unconsciously had my mouth open while looking at this picture :crazymad:

I hope your tongue  was atleast at it’s place not like our Mr. uncontrollable......

lol look at him ya @Heretorant

new name given by me : Mr. vacuum 

• LOL 11

3 minutes ago, HR. said:

agencies to make an announcement is if the shippers or people's comments about them becomes malicious and affects their personal lives, then the agencies will need to step in to control the situation. 

Yes this. LMH once caught in dating rumours with Taylor Swift for god sake.:joy:

We all know its absurd, it started as a joke then tht it got bigger so his agency need to clear things

• Shocked 5
  • LOL 13

12 minutes ago, HR. said:

Yes, I think they filmed KGE's residential scenes in Chungju. (2728 Munhwa-dong, Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do) 

Thank you! Now I can sleep peacefully lmao

:happyshakes:

10 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Yes i also think the date coincides..remember their last shoot should be at jte house because the crews shot a photo of the whole cast and crew for that day.the one wo lmh but w ljj..i think kge was thr as luna

7 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

I'm in office right now but nothing to do, so I am trying to analyze KGE & WDW noodles date, based on IG info. 

26.5: KGE filming Jung Taera 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CApcEkypLSD/?igshid=1kvwgypnqdpd1

26.5: KGE filming JTE punched Luna (she wears patient clothes here), and in that drama Eon sup, Kang Shin Jae and Nari was there) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAoyOIKJlZa/?igshid=cvsblq8yz0q4

Fyi, the noodles restaurant is same location with JTE house in Chungju-si.

:Megathanks:

Here's what I need actually :cutekitty:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Me too! This is too x-rated. I am married with kids, but I will be embarassed if my mom catch me looking at this picture! Not only my mouth is unconsciously opened, but my mouth feels empty looking at this picture. Dunno how to describe it best but tell me I am not alone!! Who on earth allowed them to kiss like that on TV??

Honestly I need to know:

2. Who thinks they are not officially together but definitely will get there after the end of the drama?

Repeating myself - I was not a fan of either of them before but I am definitely a fan now. LMH has just surprised me again and again with his personality. I want him to be mine! But I need to be realistic so ok, I shall let KGE have him. On the other hand, I want to be like KGE - chic, elegant, original, and loved by LMH!!

ehem ehem... count me in as I saw this pic I've noticed my mouth open like mirroring those hungry mouth of MinEun couple. If only somebody here watches me laughing and giggling alone, im 100% pretty sure they think I'm crazy. Thought I acted like this alone but NO! you RCL were like this also.. No im not crazy right? I'm new normal coz we do act like MinEun couple..:open_mouth:

• LOL 9

25 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

The calm ones are the innocent shipper.

That was what I wanted to imply. Hehehheh

I think @anjpoole didnt see the last part coming. She must've abandoned ship by the time she reads this.

why are you doing me dirty?

is it wrong to have someone who loves me for my fabulousness? or are you just jealous? :heythere:

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Me too! This is too x-rated. I am married with kids, but I will be embarassed if my mom catch me looking at this picture! Not only my mouth is unconsciously opened, but my mouth feels empty looking at this picture. Dunno how to describe it best but tell me I am not alone!! Who on earth allowed them to kiss like that on TV??

Honestly I need to know:

Well...it’s rhetorical questions right?

Even in Her Private Life heavy kissing scene, I can definitely point out that they did that with some reservation and at some point uncomfortable plus several takes were needed.

As you’re married, definitely you have understanding of looks on pure unreserved  lust and love(which we saw before the final kiss here). And this scenes was taken without NG and with little exercise for both parties. I will leave you there :)

As KGE and WDH, their open public relationship shows that they’re indeed just closed friend (bordering to best friend maybe). Nothing more :D

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

I honestly think both of them aldy fall in love towards the end of the drama and become an item after the drama ended

*is that my delulu mind talking*:grimace:

I agree with you. KGE was more comfortable with LMH in the last 2 episodes of BTS especially the hug and kiss scenes..they gave out the romantic vibe and not just one sided from LMH as shown during the 1st 2 BTS episodes? Anyway i think WDW and KGE are just friends that's why they can openly interacting on IG and dining out together coz they dun have anything to hide..on the other hand, obviously there is something between LMH and KGE..otherwise why different treatment as compared to other cast members? 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, HR. said:

@LadyJamanchu @yellowduck Correct me if I am wrong, but is this restaurant in the same alley as the scene where Yeong pretended to be Eun Sup when him and Lee Gon got into a fight???

i'm thinking about this too after looking at the facade, they're kind of similar but maybe it's just ordinary shop fronts in korea? i mean, restaurants in this context. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Honestly I need to know:

I am No. 2

I believe during their time tgt for 8 months they know there's something happening between them :wub: However, they're still filming and they need to keep it professional first or maybe they are in a kind of 'some' relationship alrd lol. And now as the filming ended, they def will make it official sooner or later. :please:

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

I found on Twitter the Cold Noodles restaurant is in Chungju?? That's far from Seoul and even Busan. So, did they film TKEM in Chungju?? 

I want to put the link here but been hours finding it again and it disappears now.

Well, I still believe in this ship, but it's just I want to confirm this cold noodles thingy idk why. :rolleyes: Tho I am pretty sure they went with their crew as well.

Isnt the house of JTE a few hours away from seoul? 

If may 26 is the last shooting day at The Alley, they posted on IG that the whole cast were there except LMH. Even Lee Lim was there. 

Could it be the same day? Nari posted on her IG a day after last day (may 27) 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

46 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

i'm thinking about this too after looking at the facade, they're kind of similar but maybe it's just ordinary shop fronts in korea? i mean, restaurants in this context. 

the-king-eternal-monarch-ep-8-budaejjigae - Follow My Footsteps x ...

You are right, they just looked similar. I found the actual location of the scene 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

A pretty noona bought food for her dongsang on the last day of his shoot. Pyeha had nothing to object. He was busy planning about his own last day of shoot. Which flower to give to whom.

On June 2nd, after the shooting ended, he was relaxing in his couch listening to the song from "something in the rain" which was also playing in background in his IG live from paris and suddenly remembered he himself sent a food truck to his pretty noona on the set of "something in the rain"/"pretty noona who buys me food".

Then the storyline of that drama crawled into his mind.

Boy got anxiety attack, posted running blurry pic in IG screaming "wait for me, I am coming too". Also commented under WDH's post "remember what I told you" i.e "no more cold noodles with noona without me". 

:Twerkdatbutt:

Disclaimer: the above incident took place on delulu land.

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Senseandstyle said:

Isnt the house of JTE a few hours away from seoul? 

If may 26 is the last shooting day at The Alley, they posted on IG that the whole cast were there except LMH. Even Lee Lim was there. 

Could it be the same day? Nari posted on her IG a day after last day (may 27) 

Yes, it's been answered in pg 748 I think~ ;)

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, HR. said:

Yes, I think they filmed KGE's residential scenes in Chungju. (2728 Munhwa-dong, Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do) 

So...i guess it was the scene where loona was there and KKN,Nari and Leerim was at naris shop.....so i guess the owner of fhe noodle shop only recognize KGE and WDH thats why we only get their autographs....

• Like 5