[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Sorry, everyone keeps referring to Woo Do Hwan as WDW and I’m just here wondering, who are you talking about? :blink:

I’m confident they’re just friends. The fact that they can go out and dine together but kge and lmh cannot just makes it even more suspicious to me. Our ship is sailing y’all! 

Perfect together! Match made in heaven!

ooppss my bad!! LOL, just another typo of me. It's supposed to  be WDH LOL :loolz:

• LOL 9

7 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Nightcrawler.

Were you the one who were saying the ship is too calm nowadays? Do you feel calm today? 

:whee!!:

it was meeee teehee :tenor:

i do feel REALLY calm tho, why? do i have to feel threatened by the new ship?

@anjpoole hang on, are you saying you're gonna ship yourself with me? 

• LOL 10

56 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Have you seen this thread? he did not even bother to catch their hands hmmm~ ;)

Your post brought back my sanity sweetheart..Love ya!! :P

Haters: LMH is same with all costars...

Me after watching through this thread:  giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4736e2eb1c46d0a33933 Ya right  !!

8 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I freaking love the caption calling him “whipped dork” :lol::lol::lol: From now on, he’s Mr. Whipped Dork! I love it! 

Babe , I think we need to document all the names given to our couple so far..The list is getting longer each day:lol:

1) Mr and Mrs Sunshine

2) Mr and Mrs. Giddy

3) Mr and Mrs.Captain

4) Mr and Mrs.Looser

5) Mr and Mrs. Sore neck and now

6) Mr.Whipped Dork and Mrs.Dork,,,

Did i miss anything ?…add on, for we have nothing better in our life to do... beating-head-against-the-wall.gif:lol:

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

Good morning chingus!!!!!!!

enjoy one more beautiful day with our sexy couple.....

here’s some vacuum work for your souls....

Spoiler

Ma friend, you really do know how to cool and make me HOT at the same time…don't ya??:lol:  I will take this for my good night sleep now..CiaoB)

• LOL 14

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Sorry, everyone keeps referring to Woo Do Hwan as WDW and I’m just here wondering, who are you talking about? :blink:

There were so many

WDW

KKV

LGE

LHM

I can't keep track. I just assume those are onboard TKEM. Hahah

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m confident they’re just friends. The fact that they can go out and dine together but kge and lmh cannot just makes it even more suspicious to me. Our ship is sailing y’all! 

Perfect together! Match made in heaven!

Is it silent "H" when pronounced? That'll be my excuse :joy:

• LOL 8

7 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So gals back to our original and maddening ship..::::.

as there is not much crumb let’s talk about this ......all FBI agents retrieve back to your jobs.....

am just gonna put this pic again here ..

22dcf7e4505db36aa29873d2727cfb12d9cafa67

i unconsciously had my mouth open while looking at this picture :crazymad:

• Like 2
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ma friend, you really do know how to cool and make me HOT at the same time…don't ya??:lol:  I will take this for my good night sleep now..CiaoB)

@Prerna i wanted to comment on your post earlier, but sorta forgotten about it. 

No wonder dyson didn't appear in TKEM.

Nuff said.

:tenor:

• LOL 13

I found on Twitter the Cold Noodles restaurant is in Chungju?? That's far from Seoul and even Busan. So, did they film TKEM in Chungju?? 

I want to put the link here but been hours finding it again and it disappears now.

Well, I still believe in this ship, but it's just I want to confirm this cold noodles thingy idk why. :rolleyes: Tho I am pretty sure they went with their crew as well.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, makshimus' mane said:

it was meeee teehee 

i do feel REALLY calm tho, why? do i have to feel threatened by the new ship?

@anjpoole hang on, are you saying you're gonna ship yourself with me? 

The calm ones are the innocent shipper.

That was what I wanted to imply. Hehehheh

I think @anjpoole didnt see the last part coming. She must've abandoned ship by the time she reads this.

• LOL 9

26 minutes ago, Prerna said:
1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

Korean agencies will only deny if the Korean media picks it up and has some concrete evidence. They don't respond to fan speculation. I don't think no news from agencies is a sign of anything, other than the fact that the Korean media is not talking about our couple.

so you are saying Koreans are not aware whts fishing between these two ppl are they so ancestral....:

they don’t see tweeter and ig and wht the whole world is talking..

Prerna..i think i have also said this twice on this thread and it has also been addressed by others few times

So why are you questioning this over and over again..??

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, magiclily said:

am just gonna put this pic again here ..

i unconsciously had my mouth open while looking at this picture 

Me too! This is too x-rated. I am married with kids, but I will be embarassed if my mom catch me looking at this picture! Not only my mouth is unconsciously opened, but my mouth feels empty looking at this picture. Dunno how to describe it best but tell me I am not alone!! Who on earth allowed them to kiss like that on TV??

Honestly I need to know:

1. Who thinks they are already an item towards the end of the drama production?

2. Who thinks they are not officially together but definitely will get there after the end of the drama?

Repeating myself - I was not a fan of either of them before but I am definitely a fan now. LMH has just surprised me again and again with his personality. I want him to be mine! But I need to be realistic so ok, I shall let KGE have him. On the other hand, I want to be like KGE - chic, elegant, original, and loved by LMH!!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 5
  • LOL 16

10 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

I found on Twitter the Cold Noodles restaurant is in Chungju?? That's far from Seoul and even Busan. So, did they film TKEM in Chungju?? 

I want to put the link here but been hours finding it again and it disappears now.

Well, I still believe in this ship, but it's just I want to confirm this cold noodles thingy idk why. :rolleyes: Tho I am pretty sure they went with their crew as well.

Yes, I think they filmed KGE's residential scenes in Chungju. (2728 Munhwa-dong, Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, HR. said:

Yes, I think they filmed KGE's residential scenes in Chungju. (2728 Munhwa-dong, Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do) 

Yes i also think the date coincides..remember their last shoot should be at jte house because the crews shot a photo of the whole cast and crew for that day.the one wo lmh but w ljj..i think kge was thr as luna

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Prerna said:

so you are saying Koreans are not aware whts fishing between these two ppl are they so ancestral....:

they don’t see tweeter and ig and wht the whole world is talking.....even the media is unaware whts happening around the world with these two.....I don’t buy it but anyways it’s good also in one way atleast our couple will have peaceful time for each other.....

they can think for themselves and not get  bothered by anyone...::

9 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Prerna..i think i have also said this twice on this thread and it has also been addressed by others few times

So why are you questioning this over and over again..??

I think many Korean fans are fully aware of the chemistry between LMHxKGE. As previously mentioned the media needs to see it for themselves or at least pictures of them being seen together in person before the agency makes any announcement. I think another reason for their respective agencies to make an announcement is if the shippers or people's comments about them becomes malicious and affects their personal lives, then the agencies will need to step in to control the situation. 

• Like 13