[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

WDW eating out together with KGE, he probably has been given a mission by his pyeha..he needs her answer before the shooting ends in few days time (at the time of their dinner). That's why LMH wasn't there. Well, just to add to the existing  theory you guys are having here now heheeheheh :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

What the hell ?!!! I leave this thread for 5 hours and ships are changed…Where is that COLD NOODLES SHOP NOW??????

This is for screwing my poor boy and making him a third wheel…Ajumma's anger can be dangerous I tell you, so everyone better return back to the mother ship:lol:

The ahjummas and eonnies haven’t left the ship yet :lol: it’s still on cruise control and it’s still named the “love boat”. Love, it is patient,  it will only reveal itself in time!  :sparklyeyes:

• LOL 11

5 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Because he’s humble, honest, has a wonderful sense of humor, and he’s a complete dork! For someone high profile, he acts nothing like it. He’s unpretentious. He doesn’t try to put out a perfect image of himself. He’s shy at times, which is a surprise because you’d think someone who is that famous would be used to the spotlight. He treats his fans well and with respect. He’s exactly the type of person you’d want to be friends with. He’s not the perfect, cool guy and that’s what makes him so perfect in our eyes. 

Wait..Why does this sound like KGE too? No wonder they are so perfect together :hypehype:

• Love 14

Come on RCL, buckle up though I know ship got no seat belts but whatever:joy:

Remember the saying 'Keep your friends close and your enemy closer' tht what LMH been doing rn. WDH is only there as his spy:glasses:

Its a high stakes here. If this ship doesnt sail, Im telling you, some of us here will lose trust in humanity, some will lose their pension money, some will avoiding shipper world for eternity, some become OIM, UIM and I will end up burning the planet for real

:onfirex:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

Hello Royal Court Friends!! 

I dunno why I'm excited for tomorrow! I can feel some tingly sensations whenever I think about Ggone's birthday. I kinda feel like Mr. Giddy is up to something  - something grand? He's been quiet lately. Well my logical brain says he must be busy with some work-related things or he might be taking a break but my shipper brain says he must be preparing something for someone.. you know maybe like...

a trip to the best korean cake shop

a call to his favorite florist

a meet with his favorite jewelry shop 

Oh well! Hahaha at this point, I am 1000% convinced that MH will prepare/give something to Ggone on her special day - whether public or privately, I am so sure! (I dunno where I'm getting all this energy of being certain haha)

Thank you to all the shippers who are positively keeping it happy and energetic in here! We're never gonna give up and never gonna stop! We're just getting started!

Knowing how obvious he acts when he is around her, especially in the bts he really wasn't trying to control himself, I don't think he will hold back. It might be a cryptic post, but if he does make a post on her bday, there's just one conclusion that we RCLs will have ;)

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

32 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Korean agencies will only deny if the Korean media picks it up and has some concrete evidence. They don't respond to fan speculation. I don't think no news from agencies is a sign of anything, other than the fact that the Korean media is not talking about our couple.

so you are saying Koreans are not aware whts fishing between these two ppl are they so ancestral....:

they don’t see tweeter and ig and wht the whole world is talking.....even the media is unaware whts happening around the world with these two.....I don’t buy it but anyways it’s good also in one way atleast our couple will have peaceful time for each other.....

they can think for themselves and not get  bothered by anyone...::

10 minutes ago, Joojix said:

Hi @Sparkly Freeze 

Yes  I do agree, as I made a post above above that Dispatch has a good way of finding out on LMH, cos we remember before when PMY news and Suzy News came out :) maybe another 4 months to 6 months if there is indeed a relationship. Hopefully sooner :lol:

so I need to book a hospital bed for 6months later....

it could be heart attack with good news or mental illness coz of being an FBI agent out of force for 6 long months......

it better be former even if it risks my life.....

Mr. giddy boy just see wht I am doing with my life for your god damn love story you better prove me right otherwise it’s world war from my end.....

• LOL 9

20 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Can someone here volunteer to become dispatch's eyes on LMH? 

Though it may backfire, too, such a dilemma

#imjustsaying

#shipperalwayswin

I DO!!! WITH ALL MY HEART AND SeOUL!!

why are we miles apart? why cant i clone myself and place my other one there to spy? (pffttt as if)

or should i ask prof. X to turn me into one of his mutant squad? who is that able to teleport? i'd love to have such superpower. :facepalm:

• LOL 9

2 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Come on RCL, buckle up though I know ship got no seat belts but whatever:joy:

Remember the saying 'Keep your friends close and your enemy closer' tht what LMH been doing rn. WDH is only there as his spy:glasses:

sorry to cut your post.

am I the only one who not worry about this cold noodle thingy ? :lol:

agree with you wdw could be there to accompanied queen. besides if something going on between kge and wdw they won't act this out publicly. that was also same when kge caught eat with GY in the middle goblin set. (sorry to bring another name).

while our couple is more suspicious with their ninja behavior. so I'm chillin rn in my delulu paradise.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3

8 minutes ago, Prerna said:

so I need to book a hospital bed for 6months later....

it could be heart attack with good news or mental illness coz of being an FBI agent out of force for 6 long months......

it better be former even if it risks my life.....

Mr. giddy boy just see wht I am doing with my life for your god damn love story you better prove me right otherwise it’s world war from my end.....

@prerna let us not lose hope Binkyo ship still sailing.... let us hope ours will be a Rain and Kim Tae Hee ship with beautiful babies, a gorgeous wedding and cute airport photos.Daebak!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, makshimus' mane said:

I DO!!! WITH ALL MY HEART AND SeOUL!!

why are we miles apart? why cant i clone myself and place my other one there to spy? (pffttt as if)

or should i ask prof. X to turn me into one of his mutant squad? who is that able to teleport? i'd love to have such superpower. 

Nightcrawler.

Were you the one who were saying the ship is too calm nowadays? Do you feel calm today? 

:whee!!:

• LOL 10

4 minutes ago, Prerna said:

so you are saying Koreans are not aware whts fishing between these two ppl are they so ancestral....:

they don’t see tweeter and ig and wht the whole world is talking.....even the media is unaware whts happening around the world with these two

Im sure they all know. Its impossible for them not to know since now TKEM is considered as global box office Kdrama. Agency got their own team to monitor their artist activity, news on SNS.

Both LMH & KGE are A lister celebrities, believe me, media will chase them for news.

But like what few of our chingus here said Korean media need solid evidence to speculate dating news. Example: BinJin were caught shopping groceries together before CLOY so thts why we see Kmedia were hyping up abt their dating rumours cause the evidence were there

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Sorry, everyone keeps referring to Woo Do Hwan as WDW and I’m just here wondering, who are you talking about? :blink:

:loolz:

I’m confident they’re just friends. The fact that they can go out and dine together but kge and lmh cannot just makes it even more suspicious to me. Our ship is sailing y’all! 

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

Wait..Why does this sound like KGE too? No wonder they are so perfect together 

Perfect together! Match made in heaven!

:cutekitty:

• LOL 14
  • Love 6

5 minutes ago, Prerna said:

they don’t see tweeter and ig and wht the whole world is talking.....even the media is unaware whts happening around the world with these two.....I don’t buy it but anyways it’s good also in one way atleast our couple will have peaceful time for each other.....

they can think for themselves and not get  bothered by anyone...::

some are aware some are not.

given the naver comments they seem to pick something up too. 

they do see twitter and instagram but don't necessarily let themselves engage further, unless they are as invested as we are. same goes for the medias, they know far better than we do tho. those "highly credible" news outlet wouldn't base their news on fan speculation as @jy_cohh stated, only a few or those whose names are never heard of (and rather irresponsible) would do such things. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1