[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Managed to catch up on the pages. Love every single viewpoint here. I think it is safe to say we are aligned in our beliefs to stay in this ship together. I just need some crumbs to survive till they make important announcements.

Now I just need to talk about the X-factor here a little bit to get it off my chest. Sorry, do not mean to offend anyone.

1. First, I admit I do not know much about LMH before this and to me previously, he is just a very good looking actor. And I can totally imagine him going out with a girl like X-factor who is sexy and dances sexily, and liked by everyone.

2. Honestly I do not know much about the X-factor and looking at her pics, I think KGE can definitely compete with her in many ways. KGE has a simple elegance that cannot be faked. She looks good being simple and looks amazing when dolled up. She is genuine and that makes her beautiful.

3. Now that I know LMH better, I am so glad to know the type of person he is and yes, KGE totally suits him to the max! And that video of him with a baby just earned him many brownie points from all the ahjummas.

4. Were there any interviews or articles in the past with LMH after he and X-factor broke up? Whether it was 4 months or longer, it is still soon for her to be seeing another male actor, isn't it? I am sad to read that she broke up with LMH because he wanted to propose but she is not ready. I doubt they were even compatible in the first instance to be talking about marriage but I just felt he wanted to make the relationship work. Anyway, that didnt work and it brought him down this path to meet KGE :D

5. Yes, KGE is a strong girl but no doubt people will compare her with X-factor, even she may think about it herself. What's more, they seem to engage with the same stylist? I hope KGE has enough confidence in herself to open her heart to LMH. They make a beautiful power couple and both have strong family values who seems to share the same hopes of settling down when they find the right partner.

I may be delusional but her relationship with her ex may not have worked out could partly be due to the different values they hold. He may be much older but he may not have the desire to settle down.

• Like 18
  • Love 5

11 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

4. Were there any interviews or articles in the past with LMH after he and X-factor broke up? Whether it was 4 months or longer, it is still soon for her to be seeing another male actor, isn't it? I am sad to read that she broke up with LMH because he wanted to propose but she is not ready. I doubt they were even compatible in the first instance to be talking about marriage but I just felt he wanted to make the relationship work. Anyway, that didnt work and it brought him down this path to meet KGE :D

5. Yes, KGE is a strong girl but no doubt people will compare her with X-factor, even she may think about it herself. What's more, they seem to engage with the same stylist? I hope KGE has enough confidence in herself to open her heart to LMH. They make a beautiful power couple and both have strong family values who seems to share the same hopes of settling down when they find the right partner.

I may be delusional but her relationship with her ex may not have worked out could partly be due to the different values they hold. He may be much older but he may not have the desire to settle down.

Thats just a rumour with no evidence or confirmation from all fronts. I doubt if that’s true though. If they were close to proposal stage of a relationship, I don’t think she could jump to another relationship so fast. 

No one can compete with KGE compatibility with LMH in my heart anyway LOL. Please bear with me :lol:

As to the comparison between KGE and X factor, we have Chanel to do us justification. A huge brand like Chanel hires KGE as their face for the brand in Korea. This is surely a strong piece of evidence that KGE is one attractive and talented young lady. Haters gonna hate. I think LMG would do all he could to protect the one important to him. His unwavering support would put haters to rest. I am confident in that :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 10

3 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

So let's just focus on our two lovebirds vs. comparing and worrying about previous relationships. 

Yes i echo this view..

First of all most if not all of us do not know much about their past relationships because theirs were hardly talked about in the media and rarely seen together..As compared to other public couples..

And it is all in the past..

No point we talk abt rumours of their past and get all anxious because nobody really knows anything..

And what is the point of worrying about something that is called History?.?.?

• Like 10
  • Love 9

I happened to find this website that listed LMH's dating history.

Everything seemed usual at first, they listed his real ex as 'confirmed' and others as 'rumored'.

But then i found our queen also made the list, but look at this, it kinda irked my shipper soul, lol :D

Kim Go Eun

Kim-Go-Eun-and-lee-min-ho-404x300.jpg

The King: Eternal Monarch cast Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho are among the most talked celebrities in Asia with their amazing chemistry on screen. They are good friends off cam.

The screen couple enjoyed their first official date in the Republic of Korea in SBS’s “The King: Eternal Monarch”!. The scene was filmed in April at a park in Yeonsu District in Incheon.

What's with that status? how come they made their own conclusion that KGE's relationship status with LMH is 'FRIENDS'? :sweatingbullets: she was supposed to be at least under the 'rumored' list. Even leading lady from The Heirs was put under 'rumored' category.

They're definitely not shippers, lol :D

Edit: and they should be whipped!

:kicks::fiercebunny:

• Unamused 5
  • LOL 21

28 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I happened to find this website that listed LMH's dating history.

Everything seemed usual at first, they listed his real ex as 'confirmed' and others as 'rumored'.

But then i found our queen also made the list, but look at this, it kinda irked my shipper soul, lol :D

Kim Go Eun

Hmm... I prefer

*run

• LOL 18

So I read that interview where KGE felt her self esteem went really low after Goblin and that she didn't feel the popularity or success of the show because fans didn't flock to her. 

:bashful:

Now, with various LED billboards in Gangnam, bus ad at the subway and sponsored IG ads plus a huge increase in her IG following, I hope she'll feel TKEM's success personally and in the future if interviewed about this show will have a different vibe altogether. 

:happy2:

I adore her not only because of her natural charm and simplicity but also because of her golden talent and beautiful brain. If there's a person who embodies woman power in Korea, let it be her. She's so underrated. With her acting talent and many skillsets like singing, goofiness in variety shows, she should be loved by many. But then again, she's not after fame. All the more she's in a totally different level. Go Eun screams Queen. And LMH is so lucky if they end up together. 

EDIT: Okay, let's say, they're both lucky to have each other. Lol! LMH seems to be a pretty caring guy, good looking, a family man and has a well established career so I'm sure he can protect his future family. 

:smooches2::luvarrow:

• Like 5
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

It's okay, my dear. Let the non-shippers think they are friends. It wouldn't, at least, add to the unnecessary noise in their relationship, if that's a consolation.  What matters most is that we shippers know in our hearts, mind and soul that they are so MFEO (meant for each other...LOL):heart2::heart2beat:

Ikr! :lol: don't worry it's nothing serious at all, i just found it funny. They're neutral anyway, not haters, OIM whatsoever. My best bet is they  just haven't had any chance to watch our legendary BTS :phew:

Oh, they did online polling too, guess who comes out the strongest? ;)

*pardon me for blocking other names in black out of respect

P.S.: chingu @kdfan_incad please kindly remove the picture from the quote since it's no longer allowed by soompi

Who is your bet for Lee Min Ho as his girlfriend?
Jang Mee Hee

Park Shin Hye
27%
Kang Min Kyung
1%
Park Min Young
13%
Suzy Bae
24%
Kim Go Eun
34%
Vote
Total Votes: 2056
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

Omg!!!!! Tweeterians have started posting our couples with there baby.....

imagination and expectations are going on a different level altogether.....

now my question is to all the shippers who shipped them previously with others did you all reach till here in your conversations and thoughts for our stars....

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

As to the comparison between KGE and X factor, we have Chanel to do us justification. A huge brand like Chanel hires KGE as their face for the brand in Korea

Just sharing another POV. Totally agree that we shouldn't compare. Each person is beautiful just by existing, remember? Lol! But to X.'s defense she's a Dior ambassador which is also a huge fashion house and a Lancome Beauty model too.

:piggydance:

In fact I know KGE used to also be a Lancome Beauty ambassador. I remember she went to a Lancome Gala event in Paris and got interviewed. She even spoke in English about the Lancome makeup skincare she'll bring if she were stuck in a desert island. Lol! 

:hwaiting2:

To sum up, both women are beautiful in their own right and maybe have different types of charms. But for sure, and so far as we've seen in many BTS, KGE's chemistry with LMH is effortless. That I think is really hard to find. 

:hooray2::heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • Love 9

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

1. First, I admit I do not know much about LMH before this and to me previously, he is just a very good looking actor. And I can totally imagine him going out with a girl like X-factor who is sexy and dances sexily, and liked by everyone.

2. Honestly I do not know much about the X-factor and looking at her pics, I think KGE can definitely compete with her in many ways. KGE has a simple elegance that cannot be faked. She looks good being simple and looks amazing when dolled up. She is genuine and that makes her beautiful.

3. Now that I know LMH better, I am so glad to know the type of person he is and yes, KGE totally suits him to the max! And that video of him with a baby just earned him many brownie points from all the ahjummas.

By just looking at Lee Min Ho's visuals, we can't deny the fact that we can easily get swooned at him even at first glance! He had exes whose faces and sexy bodies are easily noticed especially in Korea so people tend to link LMH with someone who has the same beauty as them. At first, I also thought that KGE was too plain for LMH but that was just her style - her simple style. But when you focus and look closely to her, she comes out very beautiful and sexy. She's beautiful in her own way. She's natural and I learned to appreciate monolids because of her. 

Now that I know LMH better, I am so glad to know the type of person he is and yes, KGE totally suits him to the max! 

Yes! I also think that LMH and KGE have common personalities. And when you look at their videos, you can really tell that they can make each other happy even when they don't talk. Their actions speaks a lot!

it brought him down this path to meet KGE

I also noticed that LMH is serious in his relationships. I've read an article saying how many times he pursued his X and he also wanted to settle down (this is maybe one of the reasons why they broke up because the X was still young and they both have busy schedules). Lee Min Ho's spent 14 years in showbiz already and with all the fame he got till now, I think that he really wants to focus on his personal life now! He's been single for 3 years now and it would be better if he started dating now (he's already 34) and If he ever started dating KGE, I'd prefer if they date longer before proceeding to marriage and starting a family :) (Rain and Kim Tae Hee dated for 5 years and married later. Look at them now!) "Fate" is always mentioned in TKEM so what if this is their fate together? 

I hope KGE has enough confidence in herself to open her heart to LMH. They make a beautiful power couple and both have strong family values who seems to share the same hopes of settling down when they find the right partner.

They are both family oriented and they've opened up about 'marriage' in their recent interviews so if they meant it and they've found each other's match, then they would make a great couple.

PS tomorrow is KGE's birthday, I hope we can get new breadcrumbs from both of them. Tee-hee :D

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1