[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

12 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

After so many crumbs in these few months, if they don’t have a thing at least for each other, like others said before, I would doubt humanity lol. I am more confident in this than my own possible relationship. Lol I am so pathetic. 

Though comparison is not healthy and not necessary at all, the one with GoEun is much more natural and genuine in my eyes (please don’t throw rock at me if there are X factor fans here). :wub: I have faith in them. They are surely one of the most beautiful things that I happen to encounter. I expected nothing when I watched TKEM, and there you go, I have the honour to witness something so beautiful. :rolleyes:

:smooches2:

hheeee I fee you gal......humanity is in a big risk now.....I feel that LMH and kge must be not even knowing that we are risking our lives and relations for there’s to work ......we are crying our hearts out and they are lost in there own world ......Please take all my :takemymoney: And just tell them our situation......

*****knock knock .....hey spy I know you are here you better act on this*****

• LOL 11

3 minutes ago, Miadee said:
6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I hope they show up to the red carpet together :wub:

...holding hands :happy2:

Like the songsong couple? 

I will surely float to heaven if our couple shows up holding hands!

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5

1 hour ago, vpp pv said:

We can understand what you are saying. Most of us are having dual identities. My family finally stopped staring at me strangely. I told them I am watching comedy.  I don't mind if they delay the announcement. But I need regular I mean regular IG updates with enough hints. Finally one fine day announcement of their marriage or engagement. Till then we will be happy with decoding those said hints. Any spy of Mineun who is lurking here,please convey this to our couple.

Haply shipping girls

please kindly remove the twitter posts whenever you quote a post maam, thank youuuuuu dudududu @vpp pv :gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

22 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

After so many crumbs in these few months, if they don’t have a thing at least for each other, like others said before, I would doubt humanity lol. I am more confident in this than my own possible relationship. Lol I am so pathetic. 

Chingu, sorry i cut ur post, and i cannot stop laughing to this:joy: 

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

The best couple award will go to MinEun, of course. Why? Because they are the best couple! Period!

Lmh and kge will for sure win best actor and best actress! It’s a guarantee! I think they will win best couple too. 

I’m thinking way ahead now. I wonder what they will wear. I hope they show up to the red carpet together :wub:

CHECK, CHECK AND CHECK!:cutekitty:

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

After months of lurking, finally I decided to meet you all ladies. Hi all...this is my first time shipping too. Well, I did have feeling about song couple during DoTS, but I didn’t ship them back then. 
Somehow this time around, after 20 years of watching Kdrama, finally I land myself in the world of shipping and meet all of you :wub::wub:.

For me the moments of truth is the end of episode 4. I saw a glimpse moment awareness of a man and woman there. Both are not methods actors, hence I didn’t see they have any difficulties to get in and out their particular characters (proven by all BTS scenes). So in my personal opinion, the ship has sailed already :D. We just need to wait for official announcements while replaying all the episodes of TKEM and TKEM BTS plus the OST and BGM.

Having said that, relationship is not easy road to navigate. Even with abundance love and chemistry (married for 14 years here, together for 17 years, still I say relationship and marriage are hard works to establish and nurture) so, let’s pray for their love, happiness, perseverance and persistence going forward :thumbsup:

relationship is hardwork indeed...I truly hope their management team sees us as good hearted shipper. Would love to see them together yet will definitely give them the space and time they need (but we desperately in need of crumbssssss) 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Heyhooooooooooo what's up everyone?

Hope everyone is doing okay. I'm just dropping by to share this video. If you've seen it, then God bless you. If you haven't, go take a look! Our MinEun is so cuuuuteee:bashful:

Alright, now. Gotta go back to my cave. Still got freakin exams. See you on Saturday!

tenor.gif?itemid=15552029

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

After months of lurking, finally I decided to meet you all ladies. Hi all...this is my first time shipping too. Well, I did have feeling about song couple during DoTS, but I didn’t ship them back then. 
Somehow this time around, after 20 years of watching Kdrama, finally I land myself in the world of shipping and meet all of you :wub::wub:.

For me the moments of truth is the end of episode 4. I saw a glimpse moment awareness of a man and woman there. Both are not methods actors, hence I didn’t see they have any difficulties to get in and out their particular characters (proven by all BTS scenes). So in my personal opinion, the ship has sailed already :D. We just need to wait for official announcements while replaying all the episodes of TKEM and TKEM BTS plus the OST and BGM.

Having said that, relationship is not easy road to navigate. Even with abundance love and chemistry (married for 14 years here, together for 17 years, still I say relationship and marriage are hard works to establish and nurture) so, let’s pray for their love, happiness, perseverance and persistence going forward :thumbsup:

welcome to our sometimes sane and sometimes insane ship chingu.....

I am so happy that a person who had been

in to kdrama world (watching) for past 20yrs finally un lurked for our couple and want to ship them to the aisle :..:::I am also happy that there are so many new shippers getting in our thread and voting for a happy ending .....

so let’s enjoy here and ship them hard....so hard that even the whole universe gets together to make them :rickroll:fall in love .......

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

This man and woman's attraction to each other doesn't stop at what is physically there.  They are attracted to each other's dedication to work, to their fans, and to the ideals they have of what a happy life should be.  That's the reason why even if I wan't them to just announce to the whole world that they're dating,  I'd rather they do keep low-key first BUT still be the first ones to tell the fans once they want to step up the game and decide that what they have is for keeps.  :love:

Yup 10000000% true on moving on from past relationship. And 1000000000% true kge is sexier. :fiercebunny: (is that a whip? Damn is sexy too) :yaaa:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS INDEED! I'm with you

Sure you news is GOOD news for me as this is my one and only ship for the Kdrama couple ever. They are having different vibes of interaction in their bts videos and interviews like you mentioned. Although I want to know their interactions yet my other side of brain asks me to stay calm and quite tho...It's difficult!!! :dontwanna: It's better to talk over the bts and other breadcrumbs then...even been living in Seoul so I also have some Korean friends who can share some news for me to keep hahaha or check what Naver's behaviour :lol:

My suggestion is we can discreetly discuss them in our shipper groups because we need to protect them as well especially my baby girl KGE's personally.:heart4:

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Just finished catching up and wow this thread moves fast!!!

Loving the positive vibe of this forum. Honestly it has added some excitement to these last few months of isolation. I've constantly been checking Instagram and twitter hoping to find some breadcrumbs but I believe no news is good news and that our ship is sailing strongly.

And it has also provided a distraction from my online classes as I keep refreshing to see the newer posts on the thread:D:D

Have a good day my fellow royal court ladies

:heart4:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, samantha12 said:

Though comparison is not healthy and not necessary at all, the one with GoEun is much more natural and genuine in my eyes (please don’t throw rock at me if there are X factor fans here). :wub: I have faith in them. They are surely one of the most beautiful things that I happen to encounter. I expected nothing when I watched TKEM, and there you go, I have the honour to witness something so beautiful. :rolleyes:

:smooches2:

Thanks to them, I saw something beautiful.

2 hours ago, anjpoole said:

Count me in! 

Really felt bad for Jangmi ;) Kahi did him dirty. LMH did not even lay a finger on that stick balm but he got followed. 

#KahiApologizetoJangmi

#justiceforJangmi

2 hours ago, Prerna said:

I also think,nowadays to get a genuine partner who loves you for who u are is so rare.....

materialistic life has become the norm of living...:

money and fame and comfort has taken over emotions so yes if God has given them an opportunity to find that emotion in each other they should just embrace it like a blessing..

kge is like an anchor to his famous and sometimes unrealistic life::::::the kinda fans surround him it’s better to have an humble and realistic gal around..:::

Sorry to cut your post short, but I agree with you 100% on this. Finding a true life partner is so difficult and rare, and if they that that in each other, I truly hope they get together and make it all the way.

I almost don't care if they give us crumbs because things like that are too precious, and 1 in a million chance.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Yes....agree with you. She's with someone like LMH for 8 months and she just maintained her simplicity eith a minimum of make up everyday. Also i think she is very beautiful up front face to face. Thats why LMH looked so mesmerised when she's in front of him.

• Like 13
  • Love 1