[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

33 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Wait my subship sunk before it even docked? 

:crybaby:

That's my 3rd ship.  jangmi x kahi.  I can't believe kahi didn't give him a chance.  Ottoke?!

My 2nd ship is doing fine i think.  They're both off to MS.  How can things not develop more for WDH X WDH?!

My main kahuna...You all know we gotta lie low and look the other way first. *please give us crumbs, please give us crumbs* 

giphy.gif

• LOL 17

In other news, lockdown will be lifted in Europe beginning July. The first iteration of the list includes South Korea. I don’t even care if US is not included! LOL My heart is just so happy that our couple can start traveling soon— TOGETHER (sitting next to each other on the plane, same hotel room, matching shoes, etc.)

Happy birthday, Kim Go Eun!!! Hahaha

• Like 7
  • LOL 15
  • Awesome 2

12 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

In other news, lockdown will be lifted in Europe beginning July. The first iteration of the list includes South Korea. I don’t even care if US is not included! LOL My heart is just so happy that our couple can start traveling soon— TOGETHER (sitting next to each other on the plane, same hotel room, matching shoes, etc.)

Happy birthday, Kim Go Eun!!! Hahaha

We definitely know our priorities here! Hahahahha

• LOL 12

21 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Royal Court Ladies, I have 6 pages to catch up on. I just want to say I am listening to all the sound tracks while working and each track brings back scenes of TKEM. Miss the both of LMH and KGE together.

I read the old article of dispatch releasing dating pictures of LMH and x-factor in London. Wow, dating does need a lot of planning. I fail to remember that we are talking about a big hallyu star where dating is done in luxury. An expensive few days of dating, staying in luxury hotels and driving a Mercedes around. And to think that they still need to hide their faces even in London. 

How come I have a different impression of KGE? I cannot imagine them dating in the same style as with his xfactor. Wouldn't it be nice to have KGE in his life to bring some balance to his already unique lifestyle as a super popular star? 

My heart. I hope they both see the goodness in each other. Please move on from their exes and let new ones in their lives. 

Sorry to cut your post.

That’s why I am always a bit skeptic of this relationship. It’s just not so LMH style (at least the LMH now). In his Instagram, he is all about the outdoors quiet guy while having a vacation. It shows the least bit of extravagant lifestyle.

But perhaps things changed a lot as time passes, or that extravagant side is a old stage of his life already. The relationship with KGE now seems much more “real” in a way, no offence to the previous one at all.

Anyway, those were all past tense. We live for today, don’t we? (But I still couldn’t help thinking what we are having now is superb special lol)

• Like 10
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, HR. said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCAJNEJpIJu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

While we're talking about KAHI being a shipper of MinEun. I don't think anyone has posted about this... The official account of Maximus posted another TKEM moment where LG is searching through all the doors in the universe. Although it doesn't directly shout MinEun, I think the recent postings of Maximus owner of TKEM content, even though the drama was over 2 weeks ago, shows that they too miss TKEM and possibly MinEun moments, are they a shipper too? Maybe Maximus is also feeling down because he doesn't see MinEun anymore, and he has grown to like them in the last 8 months (I've gone delulu). Like all of us, they are possibly posting TKEM content to cope with their withdrawals :tears:

Actually...among the cast of TKEM....only LMH and KGE have ride BENJAMIN (MAXIMUS).....so i guess...both are special....and lets not forget that they both include a king and queen emoticon....hahahahaha

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

Ohh my god I am so dead with this whole shipping thing I am so sure on my soul I will never fall in this dark hole ever again...

you guys (LMH-kge)better end up together in the end otherwise I will loose all the trust from humanity( I know it’s little over the top) but still my feelings.....

no post is anyways making me go bonkers.....

my family has started questioning my credibility now they think why the hell i m on the phone hooked like glue.....:

it’s a relief atleast my husband knows that I have lost my sanity completely for a K-drama couple and the best part is I told him that it’s not a shipper forum but the tkem forum....

if he comes to know that at this age I am shipping a couple he will send me to a shrink now going to a shrink is also not a point to think 

the thing is wht will I say them I am there coz I am shipping......

I am zapped for life guys please provide me some solace........

We can understand what you are saying. Most of us are having dual identities. My family finally stopped staring at me strangely. I told them I am watching comedy.  I don't mind if they delay the announcement. But I need regular I mean regular IG updates with enough hints. Finally one fine day announcement of their marriage or engagement. Till then we will be happy with decoding those said hints. Any spy of Mineun who is lurking here,please convey this to our couple.

Happy shipping girls

• LOL 15

2 hours ago, samantha12 said:

Another thought came up my mind when I did revision on this thread and caught the name of X factor. No offence to X factor and fans of her, when I researched LMH online, I did notice quite a huge difference between the relationships between our queen and X factor.

1. LMH did not post anything remotely related to X factor online, but X factor manager made quite a move in the award ceremony. I think LMH must have taken so much courage and thoughts before posting the sunset photo with GoEun. Although the picture showed no PDA, the vibe of that photo screamed ROMANCE, let not to mention many others cryptic photos he posted afterwards.

2. LMH seems to be much more content and happier now, and is in a stage of life that he could finally seek for normalcy in the real life. When he was with X factor, he was around 27? And the military service was lurking ahead. There were so much questions and uncertainties in his life that I am more inclined to think back then he was able to date, but had no time to love (just like what he said in his interview.) He met GoEun in the perfect timing. All I can say is fate. And perhaps it’s fate that bought us together here dissecting and discussion all these lol. 

3. It is widely reported that they dated for around two years and a half. They announced break up shortly after the enrolment of military service. I highly doubt if their relationship lasted that long since X factor announced her next relationship just 4 months after the break up. Guess it ended sooner than we thought. Also, I disagree that the reason for break up is due to military service. Rain set a perfect example of keeping your relationship thriving even when you were in military service. That guy went to have a short rendezvous with KTH even when he was in the camp, and he didn’t even have time to change his clothes before going out. Whether the relationship can thrive, it just depends on how deep the relationship goes beyond your heart.

4. LMH and KGE still haven’t got caught after eight months of filming (even with the more than obvious chemistry in BTS). (In contrast to the one with X factor, they got caught after one month of dating). More so, no one in the mainstream media talks about their off screen chemistry. I highly doubt if LMH and KGE management teams did something to keep this at bay as long as they can so our couple could have more private time together first. Personally I think this spoke volume as to how much LMH wants to protect this relationship. LMH gives me the feeling that he wants us to know (posting all the cryptic photos) and doesn’t REALLY want us to know at the same time. 

5. X factor said in one of the shows that they dated once a month. From this we can estimate that they dated for around 30 times in total during their relationship. For our GoEun, they filmed together for 8 months (minus the time for preparation and meetings), and they met each other almost every day during filming, which mean they met each other for more than 240 times at least. Guess a lot more time was allowed for them to get to know each other in depth. (Okay... I am so biased, lol)

On a side note not related to the topic I am talking about - 

I am really curious whether it is an open secret in the industry that MinEun is an item. First the director didn’t call cut when GoEun was obviously smiling in the last kissing scene and let them go for it. Second, the order from MYM management team. Third, isn’t it very weird for the skincare promoted by KGE to follow LMH in ig as well (It only follows three accounts)? He is not the face of the brand. If they follow him in ig just because he is the main lead in TKEM, shouldn’t they follow WDH as well? 

OMG. I have written too much. Am getting crazier every day :ph34r:

:saitama:

Thanks for this elaborate reasoning. We are the finest, sanest, cutest and  warmest ship in K drama world equipped with reasoning and decoding skills on par with FBI, CIA and any other such agencies. Bravo

• LOL 13

13 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’d also like to add, in his 20’s, he said he doesn’t have time to love. He said he’ll date but he cannot commit to loving because he’s too busy for that. In his 30’s, he said he still anticipates falling in love, he believes he’ll be married by age 40 and if he should have any goals or dreams, it is to get married and have kids. He said success and career is something that, of course, he must care about but they are no longer his goal or dream. 

If you ask me, his priorities seem to have shifted. He speaks as though he’s at a place in his life where he’ll choose love and family over his career. Of course he isn’t going anywhere and will continue to act but judging from his answer, I think he wants to make time for love.

Love this post.

Totally agree. I think he should indeed consider putting in time and effort into progressing in a relationship with his life partner with the hope to settle down. It is warming to see his shift in maturity to think as such.

I said it before and will say again here. It is sometimes a pity to see celebrities (especially these Korean celebs) who are way into late 30s, even in their 40s, but not settling down, partly because maybe their priority initially was their career, and then by the time they realized they want to settle down, they have difficulty finding the right one. For male celebrities, they may find it hard to know if the girl loves them truly or for their fame. Girls in their 20s may be too young for them, girls in their 30s may be too experienced for them. As for female celebrities in their late 30s or early 40s, it is even harder to find a partner. Younger men are not good enough, older men are taken :sweatingbullets:

LMH and KGE should strike while the iron is hot.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 4

I know i know this is lmhxkge thread, but but i cannot ignore the xfactor relationship with lmh. It happened and past like 3 yrs ago. Im not a fan of x factor but she is sexy in this video, taken after the breakup and lmh in military. And it come to my mind, how did he sees this? How kge sees this? Honestly, even the relationship is in the past, but what couple had during that time is unforgetable. Dont bash me :sweatingbullets:

Hope our OTP relationship can be build without so much complicated issue, no flashback fr the past and continue to support each other in loving environment. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

I and many gonggo shipper before believed this 2 are in relationship for few months after goblin ended. Same like what we did here in mineun thread, investigation is overflow, and we even get intel from someone close to them. Shipper fight with other shippers and haters. Is madness 3 yrs ago until the intel told us they are no more together. Even some of the gykge thread post deleted by the soompi due to obsessive behaviour from shipper. 

At that time bts by tvn is hopeless. Only shown the bromance more and not the real couple. This 2 become ninjas due to oim. Nothing given to shipper. After 3 yrs, this deleted scene and many others bts, comeback to the screen as goblin sold to netflix. And funny it comeback after gykge shipper move on to other ship mineun ship. Hope kge and lmh move on to get a better man and women (each other). They both deserve it.  

I really really really hope, mineun ship is not our delusional and it can sail tru hardship of their working environment until death do us part. Love them very much only wish and pray their happiness last forever. 

Ps: dont hate or bash me, if u dont like the spoiler and is disturbing, please dm me and i will delete it. This ship is part of my soul as i cannot move on to my real life 100% yet :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

But funny part is given his recent uncontrollable urge for his IG posts , this long silence seems very very fishy :ph34r:

So here are my scenarios,

1) If he posts on her bday. shippers can start prepping for their wedding..

2) If he posts two days after her bday, shippers can confirm the lovestagram mirroring and start prepping for announcement and eventually wedding!!

3) Now if the boy thinks himself as smart and start posting today or tomorrow stalking this thread, shippers can confirm that hell we are accurate from first and book mass tickets to Seoul to prep for their wedding..

What are we waiting for, ladies?

let's proceed with their wedding preparation

:happy2::hooray2:

Shall we start by establishing RCL wedding planning committee? lol 

:rickroll:

• LOL 14

1 hour ago, sriutami. myvid said:

i’m about to comment like this too,our delulu mind is on the same level:rickroll:

Hahaha! Laughing out loud!

In this time of pandemic, coming into this forum is a super mood booster. Actually it calms my brain and destresses me. Hahaha! 

Our ship is sailing so I'm going to go jet ski. :whee!!::doggie:

• LOL 8

There's a shippers party over at twitter later guys! See you RCL gals.  Let's show our love for our ship. :cheers:

Remember to use the hashtag #WeLoveMinEun

I'll be bringing soju and beer or MSD plus Jangmi just because I feel bad about  Kahi  not following him.   His loss is LMH's gain. hahahahaha 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

9 minutes ago, masunni said:

I know i know this is lmhxkge thread, but but i cannot ignore the xfactor relationship with lmh. It happened and past like 3 yrs ago. Im not a fan of x factor but she is sexy in this video, taken after the breakup and lmh in military. And it come to my mind, how did he sees this? How kge sees this? Honestly, even the relationship is in the past, but what couple had during that time is unforgetable. Dont bash me :sweatingbullets:

Hope our OTP relationship can be build without so much complicated issue, no flashback fr the past and continue to support each other in loving environment. 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I and many gonggo shipper before believed this 2 are in relationship for few months after goblin ended. Same like what we did here in mineun thread, investigation is overflow, and we even get intel from someone close to them. Shipper fight with other shippers and haters. Is madness 3 yrs ago until the intel told us they are no more together. Even some of the gykge thread post deleted by the soompi due to obsessive behaviour from shipper. 

At that time bts by tvn is hopeless. Only shown the bromance more and not the real couple. This 2 become ninjas due to oim. Nothing given to shipper. After 3 yrs, this deleted scene and many others bts, comeback to the screen as goblin sold to netflix. And funny it comeback after gykge shipper move on to other ship mineun ship. Hope kge and lmh move on to get a better man and women (each other). They both deserve it.  

I really really really hope, mineun ship is not our delusional and it can sail tru hardship of their working environment until death do us part. Love them very much only wish and pray their happiness last forever. 

Ps: dont hate or bash me, if u dont like the spoiler and is disturbing, please dm me and i will delete it. This ship is part of my soul as i cannot move on to my real life 100% yet :sweatingbullets:

After so many crumbs in these few months, if they don’t have a thing at least for each other, like others said before, I would doubt humanity lol. I am more confident in this than my own possible relationship. Lol I am so pathetic. 

Though comparison is not healthy and not necessary at all, the one with GoEun is much more natural and genuine in my eyes (please don’t throw rock at me if there are X factor fans here). :wub: I have faith in them. They are surely one of the most beautiful things that I happen to encounter. I expected nothing when I watched TKEM, and there you go, I have the honour to witness something so beautiful. :rolleyes:

:smooches2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

There's a shippers party over at twitter later guys! See you RCL gals.  Let's show our love for our ship. :cheers:

Remember to use the hashtag #WeLoveMinEun

I'll be bringing soju and beer or MSD plus Jangmi just because I feel bad about  Kahi  not following him.   His loss is LMH's gain. hahahahaha 

Count me in! 

Really felt bad for Jangmi ;) Kahi did him dirty. LMH did not even lay a finger on that stick balm but he got followed. 

#KahiApologizetoJangmi

• LOL 23

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

I read the old article of dispatch releasing dating pictures of LMH and x-factor in London. Wow, dating does need a lot of planning. I fail to remember that we are talking about a big hallyu star where dating is done in luxury. An expensive few days of dating, staying in luxury hotels and driving a Mercedes around. And to think that they still need to hide their faces even in London. 

How come I have a different impression of KGE? I cannot imagine them dating in the same style as with his xfactor. Wouldn't it be nice to have KGE in his life to bring some balance to his already unique lifestyle as a super popular star? 

It is inevitably difficult for celebrities to find someone compatible to settle down with. One big reason is if the other party genuinely in love with them or just for fame and money. Therefore, if LMH indeed has strong feelings for KGE, he needs to step up now. She seems like a very humble and genuine girl who will like him for who he is, not what he is. She is equally popular herself who doesn't need to ride on his fame. She will hopefully put some normalcy to his life. 

My heart. I hope they both see the goodness in each other. Please move on from their exes and let new ones in their lives. 

I also feel it’s so difficult for celebs to date and that too when you have to hide in places where nobody cares a dime of celebs(cities like London are best getaways for most celebs)

I also think,nowadays to get a genuine partner who loves you for who u are is so rare.....

materialistic life has become the norm of living...:

money and fame and comfort has taken over emotions so yes if God has given them an opportunity to find that emotion in each other they should just embrace it like a blessing..

kge is like an anchor to his famous and sometimes unrealistic life::::::the kinda fans surround him it’s better to have an humble and realistic gal around..:::

sorry gals but to be frank and blunt I don’t think there is anyone in his age group like kge ......dunno about the elder gals....::

like I feel infact other than kge there are no one around  who can be with him And handle his status with panache and zeal....

I will tell you it’s not going to be easy to handle LMH and his status in the industry so he needs a gal who can endure all and still make him and herself smile and bang enters MY GAL .......

30 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

WTF! I think I am seriously effed up and severely affected with " Mineunoia" ..I almost dozed off and suddenly my brain started calculating  these two dorks IG dates and now am wide awake :blink:

Do we see a pattern here or atleast a prospective crumb?? KGE maintained this silence of updating her IG for almost a week before LMH birthday and posted a throwback two days after to maintain low-key..This atleast worked to an extend given her nature though netizens found Love in Paris:lol:..Now LMH is following the same pattern of not updating for almost a week since his bday. But funny part is given his recent uncontrollable urge for his IG posts , this long silence seems very very fishy :ph34r:

So here are my scenarios,

1) If he posts on her bday. shippers can start prepping for their wedding..

2) If he posts two days after her bday, shippers can confirm the lovestagram mirroring and start prepping for announcement and eventually wedding!!

3) Now if the boy thinks himself as smart and start posting today or tomorrow stalking this thread, shippers can confirm that hell we are accurate from first and book mass tickets to Seoul to prep for their wedding..

So no matter what LMH does , he is royally screwed in shipping world...Now I will wait and watch what you will do Boiiiii!!!:eats2: 

babes I also thought about this and that’s why I am desperately waiting wht is LMH going to do now will he post and if yes when and wht ????

and if he doesn’t at all than I am just going to book my tickets to sk and bang his door for my refund......:cries3:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

49 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

So no matter what LMH does , he is royally screwed in shipping world...Now I will wait and watch what you will do Boiiiii!!!

Our ship is sailing by #shipperalwayswin.  Whatever scenario there is, it's always for the shipper's benefit. I won't see it any other way

:letsgo:

• LOL 12

1 hour ago, HR. said:
2 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I want to see Best Couples Award for them too and Best Actress for KGE as well. Power couple please.

Does anyone know how the Best Couple Award is determined? I will do everything for our couple to win that award, I want them to say a speech together, just thinking about them being on the same stage makes me emotional!!!!!!! 

The best couple award will go to MinEun, of course. Why? Because they are the best couple! Period!

Lmh and kge will for sure win best actor and best actress! It’s a guarantee! I think they will win best couple too. 

I’m thinking way ahead now. I wonder what they will wear. I hope they show up to the red carpet together :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2