[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCAJNEJpIJu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

While we're talking about KAHI being a shipper of MinEun. I don't think anyone has posted about this... The official account of Maximus posted another TKEM moment where LG is searching through all the doors in the universe. Although it doesn't directly shout MinEun, I think the recent postings of Maximus owner of TKEM content, even though the drama was over 2 weeks ago, shows that they too miss TKEM and possibly MinEun moments, are they a shipper too? Maybe Maximus is also feeling down because he doesn't see MinEun anymore, and he has grown to like them in the last 8 months (I've gone delulu). Like all of us, they are possibly posting TKEM content to cope with their withdrawals :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, YaMomsChestHair! said:

My man...for your reference haha ;D

First of all, your username

:tenor:

Second of all, who is that man? I ask this all the time since I haven't been in the kdrama world for too long :sweatingbullets::ph34r:

Edited by extrodinairey
Remove picture
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

Hiii I live in many places as my work's assignment so been living in Seoul for 4 years but now I am in Singapore..Been in Australia and Hong Kong as well so I understand their culture, the basic language for survival hahaha so I know simple mandarin and basic hangeul..Actually some Knets are typical ignorant people who happened to see things in the surface and make judgment easily. I also met some of them who were logical in their views of celebrities like the rest of us here. Nastiest knetz like to pull the celeb down the drains and attack them with whatever he/she get so most celebs get the fans and haters as well including our couple. :blush:

welcome to the thread babe ......let’s dissect more and more crumbs and finally make them have a happy ending ...

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Take my points! You said it best! 

I’m dedicated to this ship and this ship only! I have never and will never ship another couple again. This one is it! I am confident they will get married and live a happy life together. 

I’m never leaving this ship! Period! :lol:

17 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Bingo! I'm not surprised if Kahi is lurking here, too

:surprisedwut:

so my point here is that kahi is following LMH and kge ....

and the fan accnt that it’s following is basically there undercover accnt to support our couple which MR . Giddy boy has told them to start......

:popcornjackson:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

:heythere:

Just visiting this thread and need to catch up for 3 pages already, lol :D

This shipper's heart is happily doing its inner dancing now, thanks to your funny posts ladies i'm blessed with good laughs, even tho people in the office kept staring at my grinning face glued to the screen like a lunatic, lol

I start to think of inviting them to be MinEun shipper too.. but then i'm dead if my boss found me lurking here in-between working hours :ph34r:

• LOL 17

53 minutes ago, Prerna said:

good morning chingus!!!!!!!

in one night and I have to back read so much ...,..

anyways I could not control my feelings I am so much in agreement with @HappyVibes we are not in the age where we can just enjoy being in DELULU always just for our fun...... we have seen strong evidence and analysis every bit of there moves and came to the conclusion that something is there or will be there between them......

now for once I can ignore all the insta pics and some of the bts gestures which made lot of ppl including me at one point to doubt there feelings but I cannot ignore how he never leaves to linger and look intently To kge even after P.D. says cut .....have you guys seen his bts where he forgets his lines after kge said saranghe comeon guys there was not a big hill to cross it was just a small ditto he had to say but he zapped .....that shows how much he is into this gal.....:I cannot ignore all the mangmnt tactics they are using to play around and for me the big florist revelation that I got confirmed yesterday that something fishy is going on to wht extent they have reached I dunno time will tell.....

now for the whole past ex and flames and ships (no offence to anyone here) but they are so DELULU in my eyes sorry but I think my eyes never saw them having any kinda shipping vibes with any of there previous costars ........

now to the whole psh stuff in heir have you seen any boyfriend pulling a gf collar in front of the whole staff outing it’s like babe complete co-worker and forget later vibe.....he did not even look back at psh after he left for his seat.....

and comeon guys that gal is so happy with her current now I wonder there are still ppl who ship them both.......but that’s not my place to comment further so guys let’s enjoy with our ship and wish them some Angelic sense in there minds to act fast.....

***** @jy_cohh welcome back chingu.....let’s have some fun time together here......

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  for YOU and I AM WITH YOU EACH and EVERY words you got THERE!!!!!!..I am not a kid and I am proudly saying as a wife, a mom and career woman too so this is my first time ship ever in my existence..Tbh, I am not Kdrama and Kfilm fans tho because I prefer Hollywood and Cdrama as well as Anime or Disney or Manga so my interests are quite broad hahaha.

I have watched LMH dramas before so I like his drama but only for enjoyment nothing more. I watched CITT last year bcoz I just recently like Kdrama as I said it. Then I like her acting so much so I dig up her films and Goblin then I am in love with her ever. TKEM just my paramount of her drama and then I followed him for the ultimate chemistry they have showed to us.

One thing for sure to me is, as you mentioned it, he was mesmerized by her and zapped his simple line to call her name after the word "saranghae" from our girl was hilariously confirmation to my hunch and prediction all along :heart2: Every things else just come into line like a giant jigsaw puzzle comes together tho...SO HAPPY with this thread :blush::love::love:

PS. Don't forget the bts video in the phone booth that he even ridiculously forgot his way out and his smirked her by watching her walk were so obvious to my content hahahha,

Spoiler

Filming Location] The King: Eternal Monarch - Follow My Footsteps ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10

3 minutes ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

PS. Don't forget the bts video in the phone booth that he even ridiculously forgot his way out and his smirked her by watching her walk were so obvious to my content hahahha,

Sorry to cut your post short, but I don't think I've seen this bts before... can you post a link or tell me which bts video it was a part of

:omg:

• Like 4

I really saw a different gesture LMH to KGE compare to another costar. Especially with PSH, i think they just give us best friend vibes? 

But With KGE, i can see his eyes are so warm to KGE..... 

Oh god i really love both of them now. I cant stop praying the best for them. I really want them to be happy... together.... :surprisedwut:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Just visiting this thread and need to catch up for 3 pages already, lol :D

This shipper's heart is happily doing its inner dancing now, thanks to your funny posts ladies i'm blessed with good laughs, even tho people in the office kept staring at my grinning face glued to the screen like a lunatic, lol

I start to think of inviting them to be MinEun shipper too.. but then i'm dead if my boss found me lurking here in-between working hours :ph34r:

This is the life we signed up for when we boarded this ship, and I have no regrets.  My reporting is now complete and submitted and I am now free to park myself here. Or maybe I'll continue Faith now.

:bashful:

• LOL 11

52 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

I have a theory here. I mentioned before that kahi seems to be a new and start up brand (correct me if I'm wrong). And sometimes this happens if the brand is owned by a personal friend or someone you have been close to, in this case close to KGE. And in our wonderland, this brand owner happened to also meet LMH because of KGE (that's possible you know). Brand owner is in the photoshoot, KGE being dropped off at a shoot by LMH. Brand owner met up with them in private, etc, in short this brand owner is a shipper of the duo to whom she / he has gotten close to. Okay, nuff said. Hahaha! 

:hwaiting2:

i’m about to comment like this too,our delulu mind is on the same level:rickroll:

• LOL 9

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

I want to see Best Couples Award for them too and Best Actress for KGE as well. Power couple please.

Does anyone know how the Best Couple Award is determined? I will do everything for our couple to win that award, I want them to say a speech together, just thinking about them being on the same stage makes me emotional!!!!!!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 9

13 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Gals brace yourself it’s the story we will see end of the year.......:twerk2:

:waitwhat:

baby due in Dec?? so according to this fan, our couple actually got married three months ago?? Whoaa.. where have we been?!!

• LOL 19

Ohh my god I am so dead with this whole shipping thing I am so sure on my soul I will never fall in this dark hole ever again...

you guys (LMH-kge)better end up together in the end otherwise I will loose all the trust from humanity( I know it’s little over the top) but still my feelings.....

no post is anyways making me go bonkers.....

my family has started questioning my credibility now they think why the hell i m on the phone hooked like glue.....:

it’s a relief atleast my husband knows that I have lost my sanity completely for a K-drama couple and the best part is I told him that it’s not a shipper forum but the tkem forum....

if he comes to know that at this age I am shipping a couple he will send me to a shrink now going to a shrink is also not a point to think 

the thing is wht will I say them I am there coz I am shipping......

I am zapped for life guys please provide me some solace........

• LOL 17
  • Love 2