Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, DianaMishka said:

Cheers to that! If I were KGE I'd also like to be the last love more than the first love. Not that I'm saying he isn't mature or wasn't mature before... But because I love them both together I hope they'll be that couple who'll enjoy their time together, love tirelessly and be together for good with little kiddos (only because I think they both love to have kids). Imagine little Min Hos and Go Euns. Hahaha! 

42 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

LMH would be very good at handling kids. See this video for itself how our manbaby is handling a baby...

I loved it when he didn't even flinch when the baby peed. Instincts can't be faked. Loving kids by patting their cheeks is another thing and handling babies (changing their diapers etc) is another level. Our boy belongs to that level.

KGE can have a good night's sleep after handing over the juniors to their papa. 

Since others are talking about LMHxKGE having kids.... My friend and I had a conversation about LMH being featured in The Return of Superman. Does anyone else here want to see LMH in TROS or is it just me??? :lol:

• LOL 12

39 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

LMH would be very good at handling kids. See this video for itself how our manbaby is handling a baby...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCCCIArhwOn/?igshid=oxd1bjsgbp5b

I loved it when he didn't even flinch when the baby peed. Instincts can't be faked. Loving kids by patting their cheeks is another thing and handling babies (changing their diapers etc) is another level. Our boy belongs to that level.

KGE can have a good night's sleep after handing over the juniors to their papa. 

WhoooaH!! The baby handling is so natural. I think he's even better than me.:o And I can sense that he has done a lot of reflection and soul searching during his military duty. So the timing of meeting and working with KGE cannot be better than this. They met at the right time, hopefully fall in love at the right time, and live happily ever after. I don't want the love story to just end in a wedding. I genuinely want them to have a blissful marriage and a big, happy family.  

• Like 4
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, Kaydeelee said:

It will not matter since you will not lose on your bet. People spend $350/person to watch Foo Fighters and even more to see Taylor Swift. If it wont break the bank, I’d go for it. And when you do go, please ask all the important questions. And importantly, don’t be intimidated with those deep-set dreamy eyes. 

Ooohhh Interesting! Sign me up! I wonder how much the talent fee is though? 

I heard he got paid 80 million won (66k USD) per episode of TKEM? So a private group would cost so much more per head. Atleast around 5kusd perhaps? But that would be such an experience. Should be ready with loads of questions. Actually, since TKEM is still showing on Netflix and expanding to other countries they should organise a virtual tour. Like fans could go on a virtual conference with the cast and ask questions.or they could also play more games. Sigh. 

:happyshakes:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

i'm getting a bit emotional while backreading. the calmness you guys were exuding in the last few pages let my heart be at peace. it feels like we're actually sailing on a wave-less sea when in fact we're still docking, waiting for the capts to get aboard (can they be any faster? im restless). 

in all seriousness, are we going to channel the similar CALMNESS as the neighbor shipper, as per @goldenashes97 mentioned pages back? :shaq:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

2 minutes ago, HR. said:

Since others are talking about LMHxKGE having kids.... My friend and I had a conversation about LMH being featured in The Return of Superman. Does anyone else here want to see LMH in TROS or is it just me??? :lol:

Honestly, I wanted both of LMHxKGE to be in the "Crazy Rich Asians" sequel. I mean KGE can fit Rachel's profile easily - simple but beautiful, super intelligent, grounded, sweet. And LMH as Nick...OMG!!!! Like OMGGGG!!! I watched CRA for the first time onboard a long haul flight (I watched it 3x) and watched it again maybe for 5x after that. :love::love:

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, HR. said:

yo're definitely not alone.

i've been visualizing him being left home alone, handling his kids on his own with no help whatsoever from his wife.

...and that is clearly not helping sooth the on-going madness at all. why on earth, do i have to dig my own grave? dammit! :crymeme:

• LOL 15

16 hours ago, Prerna said:

Ohh so You live in Korea ......

Hiii I live in many places as my work's assignment so been living in Seoul for 4 years but now I am in Singapore..Been in Australia and Hong Kong as well so I understand their culture, the basic language for survival hahaha so I know simple mandarin and basic hangeul..Actually some Knets are typical ignorant people who happened to see things in the surface and make judgment easily. I also met some of them who were logical in their views of celebrities like the rest of us here. Nastiest knetz like to pull the celeb down the drains and attack them with whatever he/she get so most celebs get the fans and haters as well including our couple. :blush:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 9

30 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

I don't want the love story to just end in a wedding. I genuinely want them to have a blissful marriage and a big, happy family.  

Yes, I want life long happiness for them and their children. They’ll have 2: a boy and a girl. I can just imagine what a beautiful family they’ll be. It’s getting my emotional just thinking about it :lol:

25 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

in all seriousness, are we going to channel the similar CALMNESS as the neighbor shipper, as per @goldenashes97 mentioned pages back? 

Hahahaha yes, we are trying to remain CALM. 

This is the calm before the storm because we will all surely die from happiness when they confirm they’re in love :lol:

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

31 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

WhoooaH!! The baby handling is so natural. I think he's even better than me.:o And I can sense that he has done a lot of reflection and soul searching during his military duty. So the timing of meeting and working with KGE cannot be better than this. They met at the right time, hopefully fall in love at the right time, and live happily ever after. I don't want the love story to just end in a wedding. I genuinely want them to have a blissful marriage and a big, happy family.  

Yessss me too I don't pray them up till married but everlasting love life till the very end with so many beautiful things  for them...You see this is my one and only shipping for Korean celeb couple in my life but I do believe this gonna take my whole life time to ship them bcoz they will be FOREVER hahhaa so fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride or the wave of the ocean of love :rickroll:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

Sorry to cut your post short, just want to say, I agree with you!

I apologize, if I sound like I'm gender biased here, but I think, most fans are girls/women (for LMH & KGE) and most of them I'm afraid to say for LMH, are the extra possessive OIM's (Oppa is Mine - for the new comers here).  So, not surprising if they don't follow KGE. This also means there are millions of them out there - OIM's and neutrals.

What I want to stress is, the quality of the Arjenias/Minoz/neutrals that supports MinEun, instead of the quantity. I want to think that, the Minoz or Arjenias who supports this couple are wise, responsible and mature. We don't just support blindly, we are here because 'we see something beautiful' in them together. Of course, we won't force, it is their life and happiness after all. Ultimately, they are the ones who will have to make the choice and I'm sure they understand that. In the 700 ++ pages of this thread, we've analysed almost everything, bts, presscons, fancam and it is just crystal clear there is something brewing that has turned into something beautiful!! They are a beautiful couple! At the moment, I am not waiting for any dating anouncement!  To me, they are dating now - they just want to keep it low and private. So, I'll let them be, but, it will be a bonus if they keep dropping us some crumbs, how cryptic it may be, just to let us know, they are happily dating :Dhahaha ok ... I'm not asking much!  The announcement that I'm waiting for is the wedding!! Take as much time as you want MinEun couple, we'll be waiting!!

WINNER!!  :foryou:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

34 minutes ago, HR. said:

I’m with you and your friend!!! I’m a fan of Hao and Kang Gary in TROS!:D

I can just imagine LMH and the little Min(i)Euns going on little adventures. Ahhhh, bliss. But first, dating announcement, marriage announcement, pregnancy announcement then TROS.:please:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

Yessss me too I don't pray them up till married but everlasting love life till the very end with so many beautiful things  for them...You see this is my one and only shipping for Korean celeb couple in my life but I do believe this gonna take my whole life time to ship them bcoz they will be FOREVER hahhaa so fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride or the wave of the ocean of love 

Take my points! You said it best! 

I’m dedicated to this ship and this ship only! I have never and will never ship another couple again. This one is it! I am confident they will get married and live a happy life together. 

I’m never leaving this ship! Period! :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 5

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m dedicated to this ship and this ship only! I have never and will never ship another couple again. This one is it! I am confident they will get married and live a happy life together. 

I’m never leaving this ship! Period! :lol:

Likewise! I’m all in on this ship!:hooray2:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Suddenly a thought came up my mind.

in the BTS of ep 16, KGE cried immediately when she received the flowers from LMH, and the he gave the infamous pat on her cute head. Now we have evidence that LMH (or his management, which I am sure got the information from LMH too) ordered a specific red bouquet of flowers for LGE, and seemingly he checked it out before gifting KGE. From these it could be concluded that the red bouquet of flowers did have special meaning.

Could KGE cry because of the meaning behind the flowers that she immediately got it when she looked at it? Of course, part of the reason for her cry is due to the whole farewell atmosphere, but the important point is, she didn’t cry before receiving the flowers. As soon as she got the flowers, she cried.

Fishy Fishy... (perhaps not fishy fishy anymore, as I am with another lady here. I can bet my mandatory provident fund on with this couple lol))

:heart2:

• Like 10
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 2

25 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

It's rly nice that our forum now talking more on what we have seen on the BTS videos, what makes us shipping them and our wish for them in the future!

In the topic of LMH and KGE behaviour towards their co-star before TKEM, I want to share my opinion as well.

PSH is known as a bubbly & easy-goin girl, she also often got caught hanging out with her guys friends, ex: Lee Hongki etc. So when I see The Heirs BTS, LMH behaviour off screen with her is rly just boy-girl friendship. Also, I am fine if the MinShin supporters ship them in 'their characters' as Eunsang & Kim Tan, BUT I don't get the whole delusion shipping them irl as PSH is HAPPILY DATING Choi Taejun :vicx: So, I believe their denial of LMH behavious towards KGE and comparing it to PSH is invalid. If they are PSH fans, shouldn't they know alr what kind of person PSH is and won't blindedly shipping her with others than her rl BF?? The same with SHK and GYS, it's already in the past and both of them got married (srly) although they ended up divorced, but the conscience of shipping them is just.... :wacko:

Then, the X-factor, I love her in WYWS, but maybe I am bein bias since she acted with my ultimate bias, Lee Jongsuk. Bc I also love PSH acting in Pinocchio, which was also with LJS :sweatingbullets: and when I watched her in Vagabond I drop it bc I can't bear her acting there (ugh I am sorry X-factor). Now, honestly, I am okay if some of her fans still ship her with LMH in hope they might go back together, since LMH is now known as single in PUBLIC.  BUT, seeing how LMH acts around KGE, the possibility is actually quite LOW B)

Now, KGE with her prev co-stars. TBH KGE is seen more cheerful in Goblin BTS than when she is in TKEM. But, I see KGE was happy bc GY & LDW knows how to make the mood in the filming set. She is already mood-maker, then with GY and LDW it became more apparent that's why ppl love their interaction on the BTS. I see GY and LDW adore her as sister, so does KGE see them as big brothers like her closeness with YIN. We all can see how she wants to apply what she learns from Goblin with LMH on BTS of ep 2 (?) at the police station, but it didn't work :D As at that time LMH is already amazed seeing KGE, you know, I fall for this rabbit hole, shipping them hard bc of his stare at the police station! :wub: 

Again, it's been mentioned a lot I think, the reason why we ship them is beyond the physical interaction. We feel different vibes from both of them, the feels, the happy atmosphere from their interaction, and every touch they did we have seen on BTS is DIFFERENT. If OIM and other shippers do not realise it, it's because they choose to not see it.

If they are dating already, I don't want them to get caught too soon like when LMH got caught only a month after dated the X-factor. I want them to date peacefully and announce it when they get married. I want them to date and ONLY fans know it. Usually K-fans know alr when their faves date, but keep it from themselves not even telling the I-fans. So, if there is now news, then it is GOOD NEWS. :hwaiting2:

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS INDEED! I'm with you

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, makshimus' mane said:

i'm getting a bit emotional while backreading. the calmness you guys were exuding in the last few pages let my heart be at peace. it feels like we're actually sailing on a wave-less sea when in fact we're still docking, waiting for the capts to get aboard (can they be any faster? im restless). 

in all seriousness, are we going to channel the similar CALMNESS as the neighbor shipper, as per @goldenashes97 mentioned pages back? 

Month end reporting can wait :ph34r::ph34r: because commenting on this thread is my top priority bahahhah

The ship is calm because the ones who have been making it not so calm are busy with finals, researching other ships, and RL whatnots. Which shows who the real innocent shippers are. this is me being subtle. Can you feel the subtleness?

:brokenheart:this is me walking back to reality

Added:

Between offering of firstborn, 1 year of stuff, pension funds and more, we have one generous ship, too! LMH& KGE had better get moving. 17 April 2022 is not so far away. Aannnd back to reality. Pffttttt

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 21

6 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Welcome back Chingu! Miss your translations of comments from Naver:) Appreciate you for trying to bring out some rational points here but I just don't know what it is for me!!

Every time I see some BTS of LMH with his co-stars , my conviction about this ship grows stronger and stronger. It literally makes me pull my hair as "Why can't everyone see what i see"???!! I can't disregard this feeling as merely "Highly delusional" or "Biased" here..I am in not in a phase of age where I can drool on some couple for my fantasy…LMHxKGE is too real to be ignored..the feelings what I saw or seeing between them cannot be faked!! I was not a Minoz or Arjenia and I don't think I will be one in future too (maybe Arjoz or Minjenia in future?! who knows:lol:) as I practically watch kseries for pleasure without taking anything to head and consider actors are humans too. This is the first ship in my entire lifetime I got invested to and that says a lot for myself.

Even in this video above, i don't see the same hug he gave to KGE..its 100% different..What I saw in the video is called #puresiblinggoals, they are very playful, comfortable costars without any inhibitions..LMH's eyes never look back to the costar once their interaction is done....I also agree that back pat is for a costar or a sibling friend…But with KGE its DIFFERENT DIFFERENT EFFING DIFFERENT, his body language, his stare which never lose sight of her even in a crowd, his care, his touches  everything screams different …Moreover so many crumbs left intentionally by LMH, KGE, their management, filming unit cannot mean nothing! 

6 hours ago, Lisa_BB said:

I was taken aback by that back patting at the end, too, but almost immediately realized it was because I was expecting too much after ep 15 bts. But really, it was an outside location with not only crew but also fans who gathered that day. If they totally jumped ship because of that single thing, maybe they weren't paying attention to all those that came before it. Well, I kinda envy them because they can now live their lives normally without thinking about those two anymore, but yeah... you guys know what I mean :lol: 

good morning chingus!!!!!!!

in one night and I have to back read so much ...,..

anyways I could not control my feelings I am so much in agreement with @HappyVibes we are not in the age where we can just enjoy being in DELULU always just for our fun...... we have seen strong evidence and analysis every bit of there moves and came to the conclusion that something is there or will be there between them......

now for once I can ignore all the insta pics and some of the bts gestures which made lot of ppl including me at one point to doubt there feelings but I cannot ignore how he never leaves to linger and look intently To kge even after P.D. says cut .....have you guys seen his bts where he forgets his lines after kge said saranghe comeon guys there was not a big hill to cross it was just a small ditto he had to say but he zapped .....that shows how much he is into this gal.....:I cannot ignore all the mangmnt tactics they are using to play around and for me the big florist revelation that I got confirmed yesterday that something fishy is going on to wht extent they have reached I dunno time will tell.....

now for the whole past ex and flames and ships (no offence to anyone here) but they are so DELULU in my eyes sorry but I think my eyes never saw them having any kinda shipping vibes with any of there previous costars ........

now to the whole psh stuff in heir have you seen any boyfriend pulling a gf collar in front of the whole staff outing it’s like babe complete co-worker and forget later vibe.....he did not even look back at psh after he left for his seat.....

and comeon guys that gal is so happy with her current now I wonder there are still ppl who ship them both.......but that’s not my place to comment further so guys let’s enjoy with our ship and wish them some Angelic sense in there minds to act fast.....

***** @jy_cohh welcome back chingu.....let’s have some fun time together here......

• Like 5
  • Love 9