[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m dedicated to this ship and this ship only! I have never and will never ship another couple again. This one is it! I am confident they will get married and live a happy life together. 

I’m never leaving this ship! Period! :lol:

Likewise! I’m all in on this ship!:hooray2:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Suddenly a thought came up my mind.

in the BTS of ep 16, KGE cried immediately when she received the flowers from LMH, and the he gave the infamous pat on her cute head. Now we have evidence that LMH (or his management, which I am sure got the information from LMH too) ordered a specific red bouquet of flowers for LGE, and seemingly he checked it out before gifting KGE. From these it could be concluded that the red bouquet of flowers did have special meaning.

Could KGE cry because of the meaning behind the flowers that she immediately got it when she looked at it? Of course, part of the reason for her cry is due to the whole farewell atmosphere, but the important point is, she didn’t cry before receiving the flowers. As soon as she got the flowers, she cried.

Fishy Fishy... (perhaps not fishy fishy anymore, as I am with another lady here. I can bet my mandatory provident fund on with this couple lol))

:heart2:

• Like 10
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, makshimus' mane said:

i'm getting a bit emotional while backreading. the calmness you guys were exuding in the last few pages let my heart be at peace. it feels like we're actually sailing on a wave-less sea when in fact we're still docking, waiting for the capts to get aboard (can they be any faster? im restless). 

in all seriousness, are we going to channel the similar CALMNESS as the neighbor shipper, as per @goldenashes97 mentioned pages back? 

Month end reporting can wait :ph34r::ph34r: because commenting on this thread is my top priority bahahhah

The ship is calm because the ones who have been making it not so calm are busy with finals, researching other ships, and RL whatnots. Which shows who the real innocent shippers are. this is me being subtle. Can you feel the subtleness?

:brokenheart:this is me walking back to reality

Added:

Between offering of firstborn, 1 year of stuff, pension funds and more, we have one generous ship, too! LMH& KGE had better get moving. 17 April 2022 is not so far away. Aannnd back to reality. Pffttttt

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 20

6 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Welcome back Chingu! Miss your translations of comments from Naver:) Appreciate you for trying to bring out some rational points here but I just don't know what it is for me!!

Every time I see some BTS of LMH with his co-stars , my conviction about this ship grows stronger and stronger. It literally makes me pull my hair as "Why can't everyone see what i see"???!! I can't disregard this feeling as merely "Highly delusional" or "Biased" here..I am in not in a phase of age where I can drool on some couple for my fantasy…LMHxKGE is too real to be ignored..the feelings what I saw or seeing between them cannot be faked!! I was not a Minoz or Arjenia and I don't think I will be one in future too (maybe Arjoz or Minjenia in future?! who knows:lol:) as I practically watch kseries for pleasure without taking anything to head and consider actors are humans too. This is the first ship in my entire lifetime I got invested to and that says a lot for myself.

Even in this video above, i don't see the same hug he gave to KGE..its 100% different..What I saw in the video is called #puresiblinggoals, they are very playful, comfortable costars without any inhibitions..LMH's eyes never look back to the costar once their interaction is done....I also agree that back pat is for a costar or a sibling friend…But with KGE its DIFFERENT DIFFERENT EFFING DIFFERENT, his body language, his stare which never lose sight of her even in a crowd, his care, his touches  everything screams different …Moreover so many crumbs left intentionally by LMH, KGE, their management, filming unit cannot mean nothing! 

6 hours ago, Lisa_BB said:

I was taken aback by that back patting at the end, too, but almost immediately realized it was because I was expecting too much after ep 15 bts. But really, it was an outside location with not only crew but also fans who gathered that day. If they totally jumped ship because of that single thing, maybe they weren't paying attention to all those that came before it. Well, I kinda envy them because they can now live their lives normally without thinking about those two anymore, but yeah... you guys know what I mean :lol: 

good morning chingus!!!!!!!

in one night and I have to back read so much ...,..

anyways I could not control my feelings I am so much in agreement with @HappyVibes we are not in the age where we can just enjoy being in DELULU always just for our fun...... we have seen strong evidence and analysis every bit of there moves and came to the conclusion that something is there or will be there between them......

now for once I can ignore all the insta pics and some of the bts gestures which made lot of ppl including me at one point to doubt there feelings but I cannot ignore how he never leaves to linger and look intently To kge even after P.D. says cut .....have you guys seen his bts where he forgets his lines after kge said saranghe comeon guys there was not a big hill to cross it was just a small ditto he had to say but he zapped .....that shows how much he is into this gal.....:I cannot ignore all the mangmnt tactics they are using to play around and for me the big florist revelation that I got confirmed yesterday that something fishy is going on to wht extent they have reached I dunno time will tell.....

now for the whole past ex and flames and ships (no offence to anyone here) but they are so DELULU in my eyes sorry but I think my eyes never saw them having any kinda shipping vibes with any of there previous costars ........

now to the whole psh stuff in heir have you seen any boyfriend pulling a gf collar in front of the whole staff outing it’s like babe complete co-worker and forget later vibe.....he did not even look back at psh after he left for his seat.....

and comeon guys that gal is so happy with her current now I wonder there are still ppl who ship them both.......but that’s not my place to comment further so guys let’s enjoy with our ship and wish them some Angelic sense in there minds to act fast.....

***** @jy_cohh welcome back chingu.....let’s have some fun time together here......

• Like 5
  • Love 9

11 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

wanted to clarify this - I think the Koreans jumped ship not so much because of the head patting, but because of the back patting we saw twice in the last bts. The perception is that it’s a sign of two close colleagues.

if you watch LMH heirs wrap up party he gives the same hug to PSH. 

Besides being attracted to KGE, they are the main leads who worked hard together for 8 months and finally they managed to pull through and finished filming the drama despite negative feedbacks from various parties..it was something that they both achieved together..they did not let all the negativities affected them and look at what TKEM has achieved today..the pat at back to me is like saying good job, you did well and i am proud of you that kind of feeling..this can also exist in a loving relationship right? Look at how LMH joke around with PSH in that video before the hug, i dont think he is able to do that with KGE because KGE is more than a colleague to him..:wub: he did not give KGE that kind of hug after the last scene right? 

I really admire both of them for what they have shown us as LMH and KGE as an individual and actor/actress..it is not an easy task to work under that kind of pressure, i.e. negativities about the rating, the plot, their on screen chemistry etc..but i am proud of them both, other cast and the whole team for completing this successfully! 

Have a lovely tuesday ladies! :heart1:

• Like 13
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

Thanks for posting this! This is good for comparison. :lol:

The vibe and physical proximity of these two are a lot different from what we have between MinEun.

First, when LMH pulled her close and pretended to kiss her, only his hands were moving and he did not come any closer. In all the BTSs of TKEM, he always stood quite close to our girl, and couldn’t keep his hands to himself lol.

Second, when they hugged, actually you could see there was space between them. It’s not a true hug, but more like a gesture. The hand position of LMH is also telling. He focused on the middle part of the back, and when he retreated, he didn’t touch any part of the leading lady body too. Whereas, LMH put his hand just under the armpit of GoEun in the infamous photo with lady Noh, and let not forget the shocking similarity between that picture and the one of Rain and KTH.

Third, the vibe here led a lot in the friendship side too. The coworkers also cheered when LMH made a joke of pulling her close, but he was not shy at all and kept laughing during the cheering. Comparing to the BTS we have, he looked shy and smiling sweet as if on one hand he did not want people to look at him, but on the other hand he loved people supporting him. 

Conclusion:

Coworker for the leading lady in Heirs

His love in set of TKEM  :wub:

WOW...you give me great observation on the couple that I couldn't agree more :happy2:All the autopsy we had in all the bts videos, the interviews, the press con and comparing it with other bts videos and press-con they had with their previous partners were exactly to your points tho. My baby girl are such excellent actress as Chungmuro star so she is good with everyone of her partner in film and drama, many of her fans shipped them but when you compared the bts vids then you will feel the different vibes of them like sibling vibes, close friends vibe, etc. I remember one in interviewed with PBG that he said clearly that he is still best friend with her and surprised  her by showing in her even without letting her know not to mention her closeness with Goblin team. The vibe he has with her are so different and making us as the couple's international fans are crazily head over heels to them :crazily: I am very logical person with all necessaries measures before jumping to the ship so all are based on the autopsy not delusional what so ever things.

:hwaiting2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Indianfan said:

LMH would be very good at handling kids. See this video for itself how our manbaby is handling a baby...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCCCIArhwOn/?igshid=oxd1bjsgbp5b

I loved it when he didn't even flinch when the baby peed. Instincts can't be faked. Loving kids by patting their cheeks is another thing and handling babies (changing their diapers etc) is another level. Our boy belongs to that level.

KGE can have a good night's sleep after handing over the juniors to their papa. 

Oh my my…this clip almost teared me and really warmed up my heart !! Thank you for sharing it here blow-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

My respect for LMH has gone up a notch after watching this clip..I know he is a very family oriented guy but seeing in reality with a new born baby is just overwhelming for me.,, Not many guys knows how to handle a new born baby even after marriage, especially holding an unstable baby's neck..and not making a big deal when the baby peed is just icing on the cake..He is a total father-figure..I just can't wait to see min(i)euns now… Seeing LMH's broad smile with his kids on his hands with charming look at his wife will be such a delightful view!!:heart2beat:

Even if this is for a photoshoot, I can totally see how much he loved being with the baby..He just can't fake his emotions don't he??!! No wonder we are all smitten with his reactions around KGE, his face mirrors his emotions clearly.. Another fact why I love shipping these two is how they are not afraid to talk about starting family and commitment unlike some big guns who shiver at the mere word of "marriage and children" (No disrespect to them for their personal choices but thats what make LMH a Man in my eyes B)). 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 4

13 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Continuing this saga of my thoughts about what goes on LMH's mind when he posts his pictures on insta. 

9) 25 May, when LMH posted the beheading scene disguised as oh, "I'm posting this because I want to show you all how I monitor my scenes." (adds the other picture with sec mo also monitoring). But nope, he's not fooling us. He definitely posted this to remind himself of that faithful night when they did the beheading. The mother of all kissing scenes in this entire drama. That kissing scene and the BTS of course sealed it. They are super attracted to each other. They could be lovers and best friends at the same time. 

10) 2 June, Blurry picture post. He captioned it with ?? Is he still asking and waiting for a response on something? Or is he teasing KGE and testing her how she would follow next with her own cryptic post. Of course we also know why he posted this set of pictures, again to remember the amazing moment he had at the CCTV room with his Queen. 

11) 5 June. Minomi, TKEM on TV with dim or no lights. So I heard somewhere in this forum that he also lives alone. I sure hope he posted this to remind everyone who he's watching TKEM with based on the Netflix Thailand interview. 

12) 19 June, looks like a converse photoshoot. I so hope this is with KGE because KGE has been wearing converse in TKEM even during promotions of Tune in for Love. She seems to be a converse girl so let's hope and wait that some commercial or ad, whatever comes out of this soon. 

:fun::heart3:

Last part of my insta analysis and thoughts about the King and Queen of KOC. 

KGE's Insta 

I find KGE a lot harder to read than LMH so I'm not even going to try to decipher what and why she posts certain pictures in her insta. But what I can share based on personal observation is that:

:foryou::happyshakes:

1) True to her personality and her interviews, she doesn't seem to follow a certain direction or particular pattern. 

2) Although, you can feel in her instas that she defo loves travelling. She's pleasantly simple. Most of time she looks chic on magazine covers but other than that she dresses simply and just let's her inner self and natural charm shine. 

3) Her post on 15 May stood out for me. It said, "today is also us together" literrally the picture of her and LMH together. But this is also after the sunset photo. So could it be that literally during those times they were together? I hope so. 

:dontwanna::teaze:

4) 13 June. Last but not the least, her curtain call picture for TKEM. Seems to be a TY picture for all the great memories she'd had with the cast of TKEM. 
- that staring contest with LMH. I still feel soft and giddy thinking about how they couldn't stop laughing at each other to the point where WDH wanted to go home and LMH asking to take a break first. Wahahaha! 
- face to face picture with LMH at the KOC. Seems to be a serious conversation but I'm wondering what's so important with this picture that she chose this amongst all the other pictures she had with LMH huh. Very suspicious, suspicious in a good kind.
- and finally the picture at the beach with LMH with the leaves! Hilarious and naughty naughty. Lol! 

:allgoodlol::heart2:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

6. I am really curious whether it is an open secret in the industry that MinEun is an item. First the director didn’t call cut when GoEun was obviously smiling in the last kissing scene and let them go for it. Second, the order from MYM management team. Third, isn’t it very weird for the skincare promoted by KGE to follow LMH in ig as well (It only follows three accounts)? He is not the face of the brand. If they follow him in ig just because he is the main lead in TKEM, shouldn’t they follow WDH as well? 

Just checked it, it is indeed strange that KAHI follows The King fanacc (it's not even official IG acc). like why do they only follow our couple and The King fanacc???? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

Just checked it, it is indeed strange that KAHI follows The King fanacc. It's not even official IG acc, also it follows only our couple and The King fanacc???? 

Maybe KAHI is also a shipper like us?????:shaq:

@samantha12 @Ima Imo now you mention, yeah its quite strange

Ggone is their endorser so it make sense, maybe they also a fan of LMH so thats why:P 

but the King fanacc????

RCL, We need to perform autopsy on this:ph34r:

• LOL 14

8 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:
25 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

6. I am really curious whether it is an open secret in the industry that MinEun is an item. First the director didn’t call cut when GoEun was obviously smiling in the last kissing scene and let them go for it. Second, the order from MYM management team. Third, isn’t it very weird for the skincare promoted by KGE to follow LMH in ig as well (It only follows three accounts)? He is not the face of the brand. If they follow him in ig just because he is the main lead in TKEM, shouldn’t they follow WDH as well? 

Just checked it, it is indeed strange that KAHI follows The King fanacc (it's not even official IG acc). like why do they only follow our couple and The King fanacc????

May I please know the account username? I need to check for myself. 

Something similar happened to the songsong couple where a brand shk was endorsing for made it obvious they were dating. I forgot which brand, I’ll have to check with my sister since she was an avid shipper of theirs. 

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

May I please know the account username? I need to check for myself. 

Something similar happened to the songsong couple where a brand shk was endorsing for made it obvious they were dating. I forgot which brand, I’ll have to check with my sister since she was an avid shipper of theirs. 

https://www.instagram.com/kahi_official/

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

I have a theory here. I mentioned before that kahi seems to be a new and start up brand (correct me if I'm wrong). And sometimes this happens if the brand is owned by a personal friend or someone you have been close to, in this case close to KGE. And in our wonderland, this brand owner happened to also meet LMH because of KGE (that's possible you know). Brand owner is in the photoshoot, KGE being dropped off at a shoot by LMH. Brand owner met up with them in private, etc, in short this brand owner is a shipper of the duo to whom she / he has gotten close to. Okay, nuff said. Hahaha! 

:hwaiting2:

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Maybe KAHI is also a shipper like us?????:shaq:

i think KAHI forgot they need to hire professional social media manager.. the staff handling the IG is just being herself and mistaken the KAHI account as her personal account..

bet she/he'll be sweating after realizing that the fanaccount is not offial account of TKEM,, also because fans are closely watching every single move of every living and dead things related KGE and LMH.. 

:sweating:

• LOL 23

As I was back reading the last 10 pages, I found myself grinning like a fool whilst listening to a loop of Dream by Paul Kim. I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the positive posts and for keeping our ship afloat with all the dissection of bts, presscon, and other TKEM content. 

As many have previously stated, I would prefer for LMHxKGE to keep their relationship private (if they decide to move things along) in exchange for crumbs and cryptic posts from them and their circle of friends. I think I can live off of crumbs and posts for another year ¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯. I've been a MINOZ for quite some time now, and all I want for LMH is to find his happiness. I really have a strong feeling about LMHxKGE, I've never seen this side of LMH in his other dramas. He has definitely moved onto a new stage in his career and life. 

• Love 16
  • Awesome 3